FASTER XP FARM (18.5K+/HR)

26 minutes ago, ZomBowner said:

I found a better faster way to farm XP to speed up the process of getting that Level 100 trophy.

Start a private match in multiplayer,  put game mode to combo challenege and put the score to 250K..... select chopper drop as the map.

Now just do a 250K point combo,  wait a second, hit start, go to launch, and then scroll down to launch again to repeat the process.

I timed myself and recorded before and after 1HR and got just over 18.5K XP and I think I could do it faster.

Hope this helps,

ZomBowner

Either I'm not understanding or your description is just too vague... 

Can you make a video of 1-2 tries, exemplifying?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

Either I'm not understanding or your description is just too vague... 

Can you make a video of 1-2 tries, exemplifying?

I'm not sure how to add videos, but basically I'm starting my own private multiplayer match, combo challenge, setting the score to 250k. Then I'm just doing a 250k combo, winning the match and starting a new one. And repeating this over and over. It is so much faster. 

Hope this helps

Thanks @Piro for the explanation. It was simple enough, actually, I didn't understand at first because I never played multiplayer.

It doesn't need to be Chopper Drop level. It can be any other. Personally, I don't like that level so I switched to Roswell and I think the score is the same. Around 30 second (including loads) to get around 105 points, making 300-310Xp per minute. That equals to 18.6k every hour.

Also tried 500k challenge score and it's easily done in Roswell as well, but I didn't notice any major difference: takes more time and the XP is basically the same. So dont bother.

I just did one or two round of 100k challenge score and the final XP seems to be a little bit less (or almost half) BUT I'M NOT SURE. Either way, I had to do almost the same tricks and combos to get over 100k, so again I sticked with 250k like it was mentioned above.

Good luck everyone :)

• Like 4

Thanks for this tip!

You can get even more (by getting 250k as fast as possible) by turning on all the assists and then just doing a 900 special+manual combo and repeat so you do six 900 specials in one combo. With the assists you can do it on flat ground no problem. Can get 250k in around 5 seconds. 

Edited by TMC2k1
  • Like 1

On 11/6/2020 at 5:55 PM, TurtlePM said:

I just made a video with a better alternative to this method. It gives you more XP if you do the exact same thing, but this time, in (Reach) Score mode. Make sure you change this to 1M instead 250k :)

I've credited @ZomBowner for finding this first method :) thank you once again. 

Thanks for putting this together. This will hopefully speed the process up a lot for me once I start grinding levels.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Asking out of curiosity: Is this actually necessary to hit 100, or could you feasibly get there by completing all of the individual challenges for each of the characters?

Am not there yet (am around 67-70 ish... I think?), but if I wasn't in any particular rush to get this done, is it feasibly attainable over time by just playing through with each of the characters & doing their individual challenges?

40 minutes ago, Forrest_01 said:

Asking out of curiosity: Is this actually necessary to hit 100, or could you feasibly get there by completing all of the individual challenges for each of the characters?

Am not there yet (am around 67-70 ish... I think?), but if I wasn't in any particular rush to get this done, is it feasibly attainable over time by just playing through with each of the characters & doing their individual challenges?

Even if you did a lot of challenges like i did, you'd be stuck around level 90-91. So yes, grinding the rest is mandatory.

I did the grind manually tough, which took 8-ish hours

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/2/2020 at 6:46 AM, Forrest_01 said:

In my experience, since they added the individual tours for each character, I've been doing them all, and the exp gained for the career goals, each skater's challenges, and your session/trick exp does add up a decent amount, but still not a lot. Since starting them I went from like 68ish to now 77, although to be fair, I did a few of the Get Theres in there also, so that chipped in a lot of EXP also.

I'm down to my last 6 skaters and it is now even more of a crawl. I think by the time I'm done, I'll maybe just break level 80, maybe 81. So I'll still have a lot more to go.

Edited by Veritas7Ax

On 12/30/2020 at 10:05 PM, Veritas7Ax said:

In my experience, since they added the individual tours for each character, I've been doing them all, and the exp gained for the career goals, each skater's challenges, and your session/trick exp does add up a decent amount, but still not a lot. Since starting them I went from like 68ish to now 77, although to be fair, I did a few of the Get Theres in there also, so that chipped in a lot of EXP also.

I'm down to my last 6 skaters and it is now even more of a crawl. I think by the time I'm done, I'll maybe just break level 80, maybe 81. So I'll still have a lot more to go.

Yeah, I think that mirrors my experience somewhat tbh - It's gone on the backburner for now with me just chipping away at it from time to time, but I am getting less xp than I had hoped for from them adding the individual tours for each of the characters. The hope was that these might get me to somewhere in the mid 90's, but it's looking like that was a pipe dream (puns about the mid 90's & pipes not intended, but stood by).

I mean, I get that they want people to play for as long as possible, but making the xp to get to 100 such a grind is not really the right way to do it.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 16.9.2021 at 4:45 AM, Majik_231 said:

Here is a macro i created for the 900 method. Load up the Philadelphia map on tour mode. https://easyupload.io/1lzmeo

Its hit or miss if you will get 1 million points every match, but it for the most part will net you around 800xp every minute. good luck

How can someone load A macro at the ps4/ps5? 

On 16.9.2021 at 4:45 AM, Majik_231 said:

Here is a macro i created for the 900 method. Load up the Philadelphia map on tour mode. https://easyupload.io/1lzmeo

Its hit or miss if you will get 1 million points every match, but it for the most part will net you around 800xp every minute. good luck

I downloaded your macro, but i don't get it to work. You just start the level, then start the macro, right? At first the skater just jumps, then does manuals and flip tricks.

I activated all mods and tried every button mapping to the 900. What am i doing wrong? Thanks in advance :)