Can you see PS5 trophy lists on your PS3 or Vita?

PatinumNumemon

21 hours ago, Xylobe said:

I can confirm PS5 games can't be seen on PS4, PS3, or Vita. My level and trophy totals are correct but neither Astro's Playroom or Demon's Souls are visible on my trophy list.

This is 100% correct.

It's very odd, Sony drops Astro's Playroom which is basically an homage to all of Sony's legacy...then proceeds to do almost everything to burn that legacy from memory with the new PS5. I don't know if this will be patched later, but it seems very odd that the PS3/4 and Vita were all able to share data without issue, but the PS5 can't. I can only assume the PS5 is running on a completely different backbone and that the legacy consoles won't be able to access that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Neef-GT5 said:

I can only assume this shall require a software update on the other platforms so they can access to PS5 lists...

Oops - did I just fathom a Vita update? My bad... :-) 

Find a new exploit and they'll release a new update... xDxDxD

It's sad that the PS5 cannot see old-gen trophies and vice-versa.

But whatever, there are always trophy-tracking websites and My PlayStation for the time being (and hopefully the PS App, too)

Edited by Lance_87

1 hour ago, Lance_87 said:

It's sad that the PS5 cannot see old-gen trophies and vice-versa.

I actually thought this at first too, but I went back to double-check before my earlier post and it turns out you can see all trophies on PS5. They won't appear on the games list on your profile but they're there on your trophy list. It's just PS5 trophies on other systems that's the issue.

53 minutes ago, Llujei said:

Sony just released update 8.01 for PS4. Can anyone confirm if we can see PS5 trophies on PS4 after update?

8.01 was just a stability update, no change to trophy visibility.

6 hours ago, Xylobe said:

I actually thought this at first too, but I went back to double-check before my earlier post and it turns out you can see all trophies on PS5. They won't appear on the games list on your profile but they're there on your trophy list. It's just PS5 trophies on other systems that's the issue.

Oh, fair enough. I stop caring about trophy lists in old consoles anyway.