[EU] Black Friday Unmissable Deals

SiC

I was thinking of buying Crash Team Racing since it's finally on sale for a good price, but it seems the player base is quite low, and it's still got some other online issues with zero chances of that being solved since support for it has ended, and I have no interest in the single player aspect of the game, so oh well.

Another year, another meh BF sale full of 20-30% discounts for recent releases that people should save for later. I don’t imagine December will be any better despite Sony ditching the infamous “12 Deals Of Christmas” offer 2 or 3 years back. The January Sale is my favourite of all sales and every year it seems to start earlier than the last, too bad after the previous one there would be no more discounts for PS3/Vita titles.

I bought Crash Team Racing for 20€ just a few weeks ago, I could wait. This is why I dont know if I will wait to pick PES 2021, may be in January is for 15€ or something like that. I guess "new" Assassins Creed, I mean, Origins and Odyssey, still sell fine at that price, but three years later, the egyptian set up could be cheaper on its Deluxe Edition. Great years to come with PS5 launch, have to be patient...