Petition for DLC , please sign! the more the better!

On 5-1-2023 at 8:58 AM, dhelala said:

I just saw someone get the Mystery portal trophies on Sept 2022

How ?

Was there an event ?

I think that person hacked it in some way or got ea to autopop the trophy…

I messaged them and got this as an answer “Spend money through the savewizard software. You can learn about it online”. I responded but never got an answer back.

I didn’t even bother checking that software because I don’t trust it lol. 
But besides that person no one got any of the unobtainable trophies since the gamemodes were last seen.

I have messaged ea support multiple times but I’ve sadly never got anything useful out of them, I will try again after I got the platinum and all trophies except the unobtainable ones

EDIT: Okay I did look up what the “savewizard software” is and it basically just lets you autopop trophies for yourself if I got that correct. So they basically hacked the trophies

Edited by MLGeffen2004
More information

6 hours ago, MLGeffen2004 said:

I think that person hacked it in some way or got ea to autopop the trophy…

I messaged them and got this as an answer “Spend money through the savewizard software. You can learn about it online”. I responded but never got an answer back.

I didn’t even bother checking that software because I don’t trust it lol. 
But besides that person no one got any of the unobtainable trophies since the gamemodes were last seen.

I have messaged ea support multiple times but I’ve sadly never got anything useful out of them, I will try again after I got the platinum and all trophies except the unobtainable ones

EDIT: Okay I did look up what the “savewizard software” is and it basically just lets you autopop trophies for yourself if I got that correct. So they basically hacked the trophies

This person is getting reported then 

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...