Trophy Thoughts?

10 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

I'm not sure guys. I legit got to the main menu and all the trophies started popping. Thats really weird some are only getting Level 50.

when did you last play R6 on PS4? I got the platinum before all this new Ubi connect account stuff. I think that auto pops the info if you’re stats are uploaded to the new system if you’ve played R6 on PS4 recently 

1 minute ago, OrionsOdyssey said:

when did you last play R6 on PS4? I got the platinum before all this new Ubi connect account stuff. I think that auto pops the info if you’re stats are uploaded to the new system if you’ve played R6 on PS4 recently 

I got my platinum for the ps4 version on 19th October 2020. So the last season but still very recent.

2 minutes ago, OrionsOdyssey said:

I havent played in months im updating my ps4 version now to test.

3 minutes ago, OrionsOdyssey said:

I last played whenever they added Sam Fisher an odd few months ago, so well before Ubisoft Connect. I got the platinum back in 2017 though.

6 minutes ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

I last played whenever they added Sam Fisher an odd few months ago, so well before Ubisoft Connect. I got the platinum back in 2017 though.

6 minutes ago, OrionsOdyssey said:

I last played PS4 version a year ago so I think it’s that. If you only got the level 50 popped then update and play on PS4, then come back to PS5 and my guess is they’ll all auto pop then

I won’t be updating as I’m happy to re-play it legit 

I dont believe the Ubisoft connect was there when i finished playing either. I finished during the Sam Fisher season as well, towards the end however.

6 minutes ago, GamerCrazy2 said:

Let me know if you can somehow sync your ps4 data and when you go back to the ps5 let me know if it pops. Ill have to re-download it on my ps4 then if it works.

My trophies have autopopped after having loaded the ps4 version and then reloading the ps5 version.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lewqu said:

Is the PS4 version still playable on PS5? I have only half finished the list and can't play it on PS4. 

Yes, all ps4 games you can use the ... option next to the game and select which version to download and play.

Just now, mouldyXD said:

My trophies have autopopped after having loaded the ps4 version and then reloading the ps5 version.

Omg I need to test this now!!!! Curse my work shift ?.

Just now, GamerCrazy2 said:

Yes, all ps4 games you can use the ... option next to the game and select which version to download and play.

You say this, but Fortnite PS4 isn't playable on PS5. I was worried it'd be the same for this. Thanks though! 

37 minutes ago, lewqu said:

You say this, but Fortnite PS4 isn't playable on PS5. I was worried it'd be the same for this. Thanks though! 

Ah i did not know that. I think at this current time fornite is the only exception, probably to show case the Ray Tracing and PS5 upgrade features. However I can gaurentee the ... function with watch dogs legion. I got my ps4 version plat while playing from my ps5. Siege may do the same lockdown for new features but that would be strange.

Edited by GamerCrazy2

4 minutes ago, psycho_clank314 said:

I mean, we already earned it. I don't want to have to play certain modes and do certain things for just trophies I got years ago. Now I can just play it for fun. 

In MY perfect world the trophy lists would just merge with the ps4 list. I play Rainbow pretty regularly even after finishing it back in 2016 or whatever it was. All I'm saying is that the only way I could play it now on this account, keeping all my progress in regards of keeping my operators and skins is by auto popping the plat (which I'm PERSONALLY against).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, arcanehornet_ said:

I’m probably in the minority here, but I kinda hate this autopop shit.

I was looking forward to stacking the plat legit.

If you haven’t played the PS4 version recently it won’t auto pop.. if you have it will

I’m lucky it hasn’t auto popped and I want to re-earn them all again so I’ll never be playing PS4 version again

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OrionsOdyssey said:

If you haven’t played the PS4 version recently it won’t auto pop.. if you have it will

I’m lucky it hasn’t auto popped and I want to re-earn them all again so I’ll never be playing PS4 version again

Excellent news, I won’t play the PS4 version till then. Hopefully I get lucky and it doesn’t pop.

Does this work the other way around..? Like do you share the same account on both consoles with the same stats and all or is a savegame transfered? I bought the game yesterday because of the ps5 upgrade would rather play the current version.