Trophy Thoughts?

If some trophies didnt autopop for u while some did factory reset ps5. Then install ps4 version. Download save file from ps cloud save. Choose local save when u start ps4 version. Then install ps5 version but dont download any saves from ps cloud but choose cloud save when u start the game. Should pop remaining trophies.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Played a game on PS4 using PS4 console, then when I finished the match, i booted the ps5 version on the PS5, and selected "Online Save Data", and the trophies started popping fine.

Thanks all.

Question please ... I started the ps5 version, i got the level 50 trophy.

I decided to play a game or 2, to see if it pops the rest of the trophies, and i got a couple of trophies through normal gameplay.

Then i loaded the ps4 version, but it said it will sync the online ps5 version, and it did, and when i checked the stats of the ps4 it showed incomplete trophies.

So now, does that mean I basically messed it up? And have to re-do everything?

Edited by KHAN-KSA
Found solution

• 2 weeks later...

Old trophies were easy but boring, new ones are more challenging and hard but way more entertaining. 

And most players whilst I'm playing ranked mode were dumb af and idk why in the hell would they play ranked mode if they do not know how to play properly.

Bunch of fucking braindead morons whose both horizontal and vertical analog sensitivity are set below 20 so basically their reaction window is more than 2 seconds which get them killed and cost the match 

Also matchmaking has gotten worse. Me and my "teammates" were unranked and we were up against golds and plats

• 4 months later...
On 9/21/2021 at 1:07 AM, GlobeOfDeath_JR said:

Question, don’t know if anyone else had the same problem 

my game only popped 50% of the trophies 

at first it only popped the lvl 50

So I started the ps4 version 

played a quick match and launched the ps5 version, after I done that I only got 50%

On 21.9.2021 at 2:07 AM, GlobeOfDeath_JR said:

Question, don’t know if anyone else had the same problem 

my game only popped 50% of the trophies 

at first it only popped the lvl 50

So I started the ps4 version 

played a quick match and launched the ps5 version, after I done that I only got 50%

Having the exact same problem.

What a pain, seriously.

• 4 months later...

Hello, I have the samw issue, however only 22 popped for me. 

Some of the facts to paint the picture more clearly:

• I got the platinum on PS4 in 2017
  • I own the disc version of R6 and I downloaded only the upgrade to PS5 and installed it on PS5 

Now for the trophies, here are the steps I’ve taken:

• I haven’t played siege in a really long time and I had it deleted on ps4
  • Installed upgrade on PS5 and booted the game 
  • Got to the screen to sync my data with local save or online, I chose local
  • Got only the trophy for the 50th level
  • Went online and I read some Reddit posts and realized my mistake that I should play PS4 version first if I haven’t played it for a while
  • Went to my PS4, installed the game and updated, chose to use the local PS4 save and played a training grounds for a bit
  • Went back to PS5, got presented with a screen to choose online or local, now I understood, so I chose online
  • Popped only 22 trophies and none of the trophies that have progression meter now

I know I’m not alone with this issue, as I encountered multiple posts like that. Some got all of the trophies instantly and some not. I don’t believe me opening the PS5 broke the process, as it unlocked more trophies on the second try.

What is crazy it unlocked trophy for eliminating 10 opponents blinded but not eliminating 10 with claymores etc What’s up with that?

So what should I do now? I have painted the scenario the best I can

On 2/4/2022 at 4:37 PM, neT_shane1337 said:

Hello, I have the samw issue, however only 22 popped for me. 

Some of the facts to paint the picture more clearly:

• I got the platinum on PS4 in 2017
  • I own the disc version of R6 and I downloaded only the upgrade to PS5 and installed it on PS5 

Now for the trophies, here are the steps I’ve taken:

• I haven’t played siege in a really long time and I had it deleted on ps4
  • Installed upgrade on PS5 and booted the game 
  • Got to the screen to sync my data with local save or online, I chose local
  • Got only the trophy for the 50th level
  • Went online and I read some Reddit posts and realized my mistake that I should play PS4 version first if I haven’t played it for a while
  • Went to my PS4, installed the game and updated, chose to use the local PS4 save and played a training grounds for a bit
  • Went back to PS5, got presented with a screen to choose online or local, now I understood, so I chose online
  • Popped only 22 trophies and none of the trophies that have progression meter now

I know I’m not alone with this issue, as I encountered multiple posts like that. Some got all of the trophies instantly and some not. I don’t believe me opening the PS5 broke the process, as it unlocked more trophies on the second try.

What is crazy it unlocked trophy for eliminating 10 opponents blinded but not eliminating 10 with claymores etc What’s up with that?

So what should I do now? I have painted the scenario the best I can

In 2017 siege had a different trophy list. Half the trophies were later changed. I am not sure but I am guessing you only got the trophies that were unchanged. You will probably have to play the game to unlock the rest of the trophies if you want the platinum.

On 06/02/2022 at 6:43 PM, Dwightsarmy14 said:

In 2017 siege had a different trophy list. Half the trophies were later changed. I am not sure but I am guessing you only got the trophies that were unchanged. You will probably have to play the game to unlock the rest of the trophies if you want the platinum.

Yes 2017 Siege had a different trophy list, but after the change the list on ps4 updated as well. So I "earned" the trophies while not doing this action on PS4. But that's not the issue and not the topic here.

22 of the trophies popped, even the changed ones. There is 27 missing which seems to be random.

So no, that's not the case. The case is why some unlock EVERYTHING automatically, some 30+ trophies and some, like me, 22, and how to force the rest.

Thank you.

Edited by neT_shane1337

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me, the first time i started the game only the level 50 trophy autopoped. Then i closed the game and opened it again after about 1 hour and the rest of the trophies popped. I remember something similar happening in other games such as Hitman 3. So try closing the game, waiting some time and restarting it again (i think i also played one match before i closed the game the first time but i'm not sure)

28 minutes ago, Ravie_HD said:

For me, the first time i started the game only the level 50 trophy autopoped. Then i closed the game and opened it again after about 1 hour and the rest of the trophies popped. I remember something similar happening in other games such as Hitman 3. So try closing the game, waiting some time and restarting it again (i think i also played one match before i closed the game the first time but i'm not sure)

Only level 50 popped for me too, nothing else has popped since so I just started doing them normally, still a fun game

• 3 weeks later...

Just came back after playing this game on the PS4 5 years ago, sucks that the majority of the trophies are earned in Quick Play and Ranked.

I thinked they changed Quick Play, but it used to play like Standard. Now, it's just short rounds with people coming and going. Ranked will probably be too sweaty for me right now until I re-learned the game.