Experienced

Experienced (7/10)

• Dedicated Rare
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator Rare
  • Posting Machine Rare

Recent Badges

1. Once I only need the Cuatro Colinas dlc, i plan to downgrade to a patch that had all those dlc trophies working... but does anyone know for sure which patch was the good one? I think i heard it was prior to v. 1.67
  2. #476 Kingdom Come: Deliverance Difficulty: 6/10 Fun: 7/10 Time spent: 115h Normally I play RPG games with a walkthrough since my exploration/decision skills are zero but I got tired of waiting for one so I just went ahead on my own, hopefully the .org trophy guide gives a decent roadmap. This is quite a unique RPG for sure, you are no longer a character that easily kills a whole kingdom as usual, but rather a peasant who, despite being a blacksmith's son, has worse physical skills than the same daily McDonald's customer. The main character, who also has a phobia for bushes, will go through various mission just as your tipical RPG experience, all with a slow pace since this game is more a simulator. The biggest downside is the combat system being truly horrible: all what the enemies do is a parry attack, so you basically have to do the same, wait for the attack while performing a stare competition, and parry. All the other things taught in the game are useless, just parry everytime, which is surely boring. The 100% can be a bit annoying, particularly the Hardcore run where there are several handicaps applied, especially the no map which makes navigation an enormous headache. I expect that the sequel will have a better combat rather than a one move spam from both sides. #477 Windbound Difficulty: 4/10 Fun: 7/10 Time spent: 40h This is a survival game where you go through a randomized set of islands for 5 chapters, while taking care of the char's necessities and fighting both the wildlife and some monsters. The bulding system offers plenty of items along with the possibility to go creative with your boat, the only way to move between islands. It's a simple plat if you use the wall glitch to skip chapters, pretty much a must to greatly reduce the chance of bugged trophies, you will also properly experience the game and all it offers while going for the platinum too. But the game will easily feel a grind and it can be tedious to keep pushing until the end, hence why a low rarity. #478 PUBG: Battlegrounds Difficulty: 4/10 Fun: 2/10 Time spent: 140h (lots of afk on matchmaking) I started this since the dev are planning to move the game to UE which will most likely shut down the current game's versions eventually. I trusted too much all those people saying the game is dead: far from true, even with the cross-play disabled you will find lots of people playing. The skill ceiling in this game is way higher than most games, and all rookies will get smashed bad. Lots of misc to do, I used my alt to slowly work on that but then, just as the dev figured out what i was doing, they decided to make a patch to finally, after years, add SBMM so I could not find my alt anymore. In order to not spend over 1k hours on this garbage, i had to change my sleeping schedule, so I'd go to sleep right after work then wake up some hours before the usual to play during the night (can't change region), since that's when there are very few players so you find lots of bots. Garbage game, I recommend to avoid it, it is also a bet as you might get a perma glitched trophy apparently. Also finished Duck Game (thanks to the recent patch downgrade tool) and Lords of the Fallen.
  3. Is a rare ps3 thing, if you freeze at the exact frame a trophy unlocks, all the unsynched trophies will be wiped out from the profile (i think only for the affected game, I'm not sure though). When this happens, to avoid a messed up timestamps you gotta delete the save and start over before launching the game again, no other solution. I got this thing on Darkstalker Resurrection and I knew I had to redo everything from scratch again.
  4. At this point I'd say that theHunter: Call of the Wild is harder than Crypt, since it requires even more luck.
  5. Well, after 100h I finally got this stupid diamond. I found a total of 2 Level 3 ducks, and both were worth 4.61. Eventually I found a level 2 duck, and it was surpisingly heavy enough for a diamond. For anyone going for this specific diamond, I think the best wayy to handle this is: prepare yourself with plenty of tents, tripods and decoys. Duplicate the first 2 to save lots of money visit each lake, place the decoys and maybe even use the caller, the goal is to find which lake has ducks and which hasn't. For every lake that spawns a herd, place 5 male and 5 female decoys in a spot you can overlook easily enough from 80-120m. At such distance, place a tent and a tripod. I recommend to try also some spots on the whole east coast, i found my diamond there. In that area you can place a tent next to the decoys, and a treestand nearby since the trees tend to be compatible there once the setups are ready, travel between them. For each one you visit, let the ducks land and kill them with the Virant, prioritising them in this order: Level 3, Level 2 Score rating 4 males, level 2 score rating 3-4 males, females. I didn't bother to harvest the last 2, as they will never be diamonds. you need to play a bit with how the game works. If the game doesn't seem to spawn anything more than a few ducks, try to restart the game. When the only thing you get are 2-3 females everytime, it's time to travel to another setup and repeat from step 3 it's important to visit each setup, not necessarily in an equal manner, but it is possible that the game has finally spawned a diamond in one of your setups, one that you might have not visited for some time
  6. I know that males get replaced with males, and females with females. And that happens over time, doing that allowed me to get some diamonds when I came back to some herds I cleared out of males before. I also know that lone animals get replaced with new ones spawning somewhere else (or even a herd wiped out, replaced with a new one somewhere, or eventually a need zone that is inside a very high pressure zone can move away). I don't know if I miss something else, but given the constant updates some vids are most likely just outdated. The ducks however, or even the whole class 1 animals, seem to work a bit differently, where the males I kill never seem to be replaced for the current herd (applies to both need zones and decoys setups) and I rather have to wipe the whole herd (or at least most of it, when I only get 2-3 females it seems the next time I come back I will get a new herd) to get a new one with new males. Herds in this case are stucked to specific lakes, I never get any duck on the west side, nor on one of the lakes where the user above got a diamond. I also found a hotspot lake that spawns like 7-8 males once I wipe the previous herd (not consistent though) so I currently hunt there the most. Recently I discovered the dupe glitch so now in every hunt spot I have a tripod to slower the pressure zones' raise. For the Puma, I did the arcs in the psn trophy list reserves' order, so first the 2 from the base game, followed by medved and vurhonga. I started medved earlier in the game just to do the wolves glitch for XP/money. I also started parque fernando a bit earlier just for the bow range back when I was still in vurhonga and that's all. Then once finished, along with a regular usb backup for every reserve I finish, I went to Parque. I cleared the bullseyes as soon as I unlocked the mission, then I proceeded to do every main and side mission, without any order. I started the diamonds hunt only once that was the last thing to do. Some people fixed the issue by hunting another diamond puma with a different fur. If that doesn't work you can only downgrade to an older patch when this glitch wasn't even a thing yet (I made a tool to easily downgrade PS4 games to any older version - PlayStation 4 - PSNProfiles ) but that means full progress reset.
  7. Thanks for the tips @Roludom, after 80h i found my first Very Easy duck... and ofc it was worth 4.61 vs the 4.62 I need, but at least now I know that using decoys (along with tents and camping 100m away from the decoys) is fine (I was wondering if I had to be very far and come when the ducks had landed already), i feel like using 5 of each is the right way to go since I have placed them on several rivers and found out there is a limit to how many I can place (previously I was using 10 and 10).
  8. I hope they will nerf bushes... those were way too powerful in the first game, still one of the hardest enemies I have ever experienced in a game.
  9. That's not bad, it might be enough to avoid too many wrong decisions, thanks.
  10. I have had this game for years but I haven't started it yet since I was hoping a gigachad would eventually make a guide/walkthrough for it, but given the low popularity of this game, I assume that nobody will ever do so. There seem to be A LOT of trophies regarding choices, and I am genuinely terrible to make correct decisions without a guide; yes, there is that helpful discussion on Steam but that's for 2 trophies, what about everything else though?
  11. I did that, it works. Proof: Then I have to guess I am the unluckiest duck hunter ever? I have killed like over 1,000 ducks, I didn't have such a bad luck with any other animal (i only miss blackbuck and axis deer now, outside of the duck of course). Recently I assumed that, since the decoys are way too powerful, using them prevents any diamond to spawn, to avoid "easy" diamonds grind. Did you hunt during the day? I tried to change to the night but the ducks seem to occasionally glitch out and not spawn at all after the air mating call (despite I stay in a tree stand). Also I only use the Hen decoy as they are females, but I don't think it makes any difference?
  12. Since someone mentioned the comrades trophy for FF, which i think is an online only thing, does this mean you can play online modes with an older patch? If so, I'd really recommend to avoid it, due to the ToS mentioned earlier. Personally, I'd only use this downgrade tool for offline trophies, while also staying offline myself when in the game.
  13. Thanks for the exhaustive answer, I don't think there is anything else to add.
  14. But these kills must be done with a total of 4 players in a lobby, right? otherwise no match will be found. And how many hours if you only boost the kills?
  15. That's why I said "just to be sure", so we avoid that the CRT might just randomly state that this specific method is not allowed while people have been using it already.