All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Did you find one at the Geji Observation Site too? I am assuming I found it because there is nothing there when I went to go check. I am not sure where it is/was though.
  3. My reaction to the song: Kendrick when putting together this brutal evisceration of Drake: Fans after listening to Kendrick "write letters" to Drake's family and pull all of Drake's skeletons out of the closet in such a respectfully disrespectful manner with "Meet the Grahams":
  4. Not sure, I thought I had everything on the list and turns out the only one I missed was the small telescope, I believe I picked up the fruits before you posted the list. Really wish I would of kept all the items instead of turning them all in.
  5. Congrats Wait so my list is accurate? What is it missing? I have everything on my list but don’t have the trophy.
  6. Ha! turns out the my last pick up was the small telescope. So my final 2 were also the fruits at the forgotten island and the small telescope at the forest lake.
  7. Personally I didn't care about the censoring since it was only 2 outfits and I don't even like them either way, her top 3 outfits imo are: - Red Passion - La Vie en Rose - Daily Force But I have to say the Black Pearl outfit is top tier and really well done.
  8. 1: How long is a piece of string? There's no way of knowing. 2: No. Any trophies earned before approval, will still be considered cheated and you will be told to hide the list.
  9. Hmm I must have already gotten the Gejo Dragon Site one because I can’t find anything there. Any more details on where you found it? No that wasn’t me lol. I am still backed up on Tomb Raider games, but I do catch up on PS3 games still!
  10. Every situation is different. No, timestamps earned on unapproved servers at any point they’re unapproved is flaggable.
  11. This happened to me also last night. I had beat the game and went back and cleaned up collectibles. Had to play up to the final boss again to get the trophy to pop. My advice to anyone reading this is have all collectibles done before doing act 4.
  12. my friend had the same problem and the only solution to this problem was a new game
  13. How long does the approval process usually take? I have a question: if anyone earned the online trophies before the servers were approved and hid them from their profile to avoid being flagged, then unhid FC2 after the servers were approved, would they be alright?
  14. Much much later: Topspin Game is too idiotic for an Bugfix 🤬
  15. #76 - Unpacked Normalize cozy games!
  16. I got the platinum. I can confirm that you dont must bring the items to there owners. I found my last two and didnt give them back but i get the trophy. My last one was Sweet Fruit Platter found in Forgotten Island (Sandland) and Small Telescope found on the pier north side from the Forest Sea (Forestregion). Thx too Fire Taipu from the Steam forum
  17. Currently working on the weapon challenges with a few guys, then onto chaos arena. It's a dreadful experience, lol, damn dlc/multiplayer trophies.
  18. I have waited to play this game for today. It is May 4th and it is remembrance day here in the Netherlands. Ok the game is played in France but there is a lot of resemblance. The gameplay really sucked and i really hoped there where spoken words (in English or French). But the original videos and the photos at the credits are really confronting. Because of this it is a good confronting videogame.
  19. Wow! Congrats! Where at the site? I feel like I’ve searched there many times already.
  20. So, question about this exploit. I left a character in the secret training part for a week, and when I came back to the game, she only gained a few levels, I figured she would have aleast 5-10 or something, but unsure if I misunderstood something. Can you only level up a few times each training? Or do you have to do the calender trick to actually make it happen? I figured since I was playing other games, I just let them be in training for a week and would be fine. I do remember the guide saying 3 levels but I figured it's because they said move the calender 3 days ahead. Either that, or they patched it up at some point?
  21. In Career, Master Trial. It have to beat in gold medal 1:53.219 for trophy put a sign on it. I’m struggling can’t get 1:53.219. I was kept getting 1:58.000 to 1:57.000 by redout 2 PS4 Version. I need to little you help for tip in ships loadout. Any tips for ships loadout? Thank you so much.
  1. Load more activity