Who are you grinding to 100?

Kimbapbap

1 hour ago, cy1999aek_maik said:

Blastbeard,topnotch and kayi are in the top 5. not sure who else i'd pick. Maybe izell and jayto?

I don't find Kayi fun at all. How do you use her? I feel like her base damage is too low and the snow globe secondary is very situational. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Kimbapbap said:

I don't find Kayi fun at all. How do you use her? I feel like her base damage is too low and the snow globe secondary is very situational. 

I'm grinding blastbeard to 100 because he seems to be the most powerful but more importantly he is the most fun for me. That's what you should ultimately do with your level 100 as you will get sick of the grind if you force yourself to play a character you dont like for so long. I usually pop the bubble with kayi and sit in it since the bubble gives your rockets better damage if they go through the bubble and you can be safe from enemy rockets as well. People are recommending mysteen but when playing against bots(which is an easier way to grind) it's more effective to go for high dps competitors instead. In pvp mysteen is probably very good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...