RPG Mania 2021 - Congrats AlterArchuria! (Completed)

On 12/1/2021 at 2:24 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

So everything is up to date for everyone who has posted.

I am going through everyone's profile to see what has been completed but not posted to keep the scores accurate.

@Psy-Tychist : You've given me points for the Gems of War "DLC"s.

I initiated the discussion on Gems of War in last year's thread prior to that competition starting.  (Here)  I don't consider Gems of War to remotely qualify as an RPG, even by the very loose definitions often applied to such.

To me, accepting the points you awarded is morally/ethically wrong, so I'm asking you to revoke them.  I know it's not many points and isn't likely to swing a standings spot, let alone the entire competition.  And it's only me who is involved.  But I still don't think the points belong in this competition and I'd be happier if they weren't there.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, acasser said:

@Psy-Tychist : You've given me points for the Gems of War "DLC"s.

I initiated the discussion on Gems of War in last year's thread prior to that competition starting.  (Here)  I don't consider Gems of War to remotely qualify as an RPG, even by the very loose definitions often applied to such.

To me, accepting the points you awarded is morally/ethically wrong, so I'm asking you to revoke them.  I know it's not many points and isn't likely to swing a standings spot, let alone the entire competition.  And it's only me who is involved.  But I still don't think the points belong in this competition and I'd be happier if they weren't there.

Thanks.

@Psy-Tychist I know it's not added yet but incase you do when checking our profiles again please skip Gems of War for myself too. I agree with Acasser's reasoning on why it's not an RPG and only doing it myself right as I wanted to complete a list with sub 100 people.

Btw how's every doing? I'vr been stretched thin with work and completing multiplayer before server closures.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Flynn: Son of Crimson
100+64 - 49.15 = 114.85 + 50 (speedrun) = 164.85

Genshin Impact DLC Pack 4: Spiral Abyss

1 + 4 + 6 = 11

Neptunia ReVerse

100+70 - 21.05 = 148.95

Neptunia Virtual Stars

100+70 - 38.88 = 131.12

Record of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth

100+67 - 38.71 = 128.29 + 50 (speedrun) + 50 (NG Bouns)  = 228.29

Thanks

Edited by fisty123
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

anyone make gaming resolutions, if so, did you achieve yours last year?

I aimed to have completed 10 more games that what I started in the year to reduce the amount of unfinished games on my list.

I only managed around half the goal so I will repeat it again this year.

7 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Happy New Year to all!

Updates will be coming later today.

Does anyone make gaming resolutions, if so, did you achieve yours last year?

I failed on all my gaming resolutions last year, but did well with all my real life goals, so I consider that a win overall

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Happy New Year to all!

New Years Resolution for me is too get more free time again lol. Between keeping two stores running and trying to do some home remodeling done it's been hard to focus on games. I'm adamant on finishing up Genshin though this month. Nearly at AR 50 just need to hope I can get the rest of the pages from fishing for Toki Alley.

On 4.1.2022 at 11:09 AM, Psy-Tychist said:

Happy New Year to all!

The year turned out differently than expected. Wanted to focus on completing a few series like KH, but only managed to do that with the Trails series (Trails in the Sky games for Vita aside, still need to do those). The PS3 and Vita store closure announcement and the server shutdowns for a few Vita games surely didn't help. Even when the store closure was reverted eventually, the focus was on completing as many online trophy games as possible, even when I don't have so many games affected.

Reached 85% completion percentage for the first time a few weeks ago, so that's nice. For the new year, I'll probably play a mixture of new and old games, so slowly working towards reaching 90%, I guess.

Edited by AppleKratue
  • Like 2

On 04/01/2022 at 8:03 PM, fisty123 said:

This was annoying, went many days getting none was about to give up and take a break only to get 4 in the one day.

I managed to fish out one other day. All my fishing points just respawned so will try again later. Btw did you try getting any pages in someone else's world? Was thinking of trying that since fishing can be done that way to bypass timer.

20 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Btw did you try getting any pages in someone else's world? Was thinking of trying that since fishing can be done that way to bypass timer.

I was getting close to trying this but I never did in the end, however reddit posts and on the Genshin Impact fandom site both mention it is possible to get them in other players worlds via Co-Op

Edited by fisty123

Update:

Neptunia Virtual Stars

e5edadb4abf12901968c8c8100acf3bf16397656

100 + 28 + 12 + 30 - 38.89 = 131.11

Neptunia x Senran Kagura: Ninja Wars

b32b8d0613a54f5e7de4cae8d714e29716410660

100 + 33 + 16 + 18 - 32.21 = 134.79 + 25 = 159.79

Now to see if I can 100% Genshin Impact(only need to get 4 more stars on Abyss Floor 11 and then clear Abyss Floor 12) and maybe plat Mary Skelter Finale before the end of Jan 31st.

• Like 4