What Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Goro

Lego Harry Potter Vita

This game is so boring, I couldn´t bare it anymore and stopped halfway through...

Hhmm i wonder what the difference is between the ps3 and vita version :P Personally i loved lego harry potter (ps3). Am just wondering if there is any difference xD

Edited by PietZann

I wouldn't call one of my games worst but it's really annoying if games are full of errors -.-... If I keep this in mind the worst game I have played would be Resident Evil Opperation Raccoon City. I brought it at the release date and it was really horrible sometimes you couldn't even continue the game because of these errors -.- but after they fixed most it's quite a good game for coop.

• 1 month later...

This may be surprising for some of you, but The Evil Within

Mostly because I bought it for $50 and when I traded it in a week later I got $9.

And the game was terrible, obviously

How much money you got for trading in the game is completely irrelevant, your opinion should be fully based on the quality of the game.

• Like 3

The soul saga is pretty bad and overrated in my opinion. Also heavy rain is boring

Please don't be saying that demon souls and dark souls, are the worst that you would mention them over everything else ;----------;......................

Final Fantasy VII - Absolute clusterfuck of bad game design and a story as incoherent and stupid as they come.

Grand Theft Auto V - Don't even get me started. I hated this game from day 1. Granted I have never liked the GTA series but my friends pressured me into getting it. I literally smashed my copy to pieces in a fit of rage and ended up throwing it into a bonfire. I felt happy watching the disc melt.

Honestly every game that becomes popular and people can't stop talking about it. I like playing games that nobody plays or are different. That's why I import most of my games. I'm weird, i know but I just like being different. :)

Edited by N7-Kitsune
  • Like 1

Final Fantasy VII - Absolute clusterfuck of bad game design and a story as incoherent and stupid as they come.

I'm running out of band-aids for my poor soul. ghost-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862505

Grand Theft Auto V - Don't even get me started. I hated this game from day 1. Granted I have never liked the GTA series but my friends pressured me into getting it. I literally smashed my copy to pieces in a fit of rage and ended up throwing it into a bonfire. I felt happy watching the disc melt.

I think I'm a little scared of you now, no wonder you're using Plutia as an avatar.  scary-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862517

Although I've never been much of a GTA fan myself, I played III & Vice City when I was young, but I mainly just drove around in a tank blowing stuff up. Oh, & trying to get the tank to fly. :P

• Like 1

I'm running out of band-aids for my poor soul. ghost-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862505

I think I'm a little scared of you now, no wonder you're using Plutia as an avatar.  scary-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862517

Although I've never been much of a GTA fan myself, I played III & Vice City when I was young, but I mainly just drove around in a tank blowing stuff up. Oh, & trying to get the tank to fly. :P

Final Fantasy VII is the only Final Fantasy I actually despise. I enjoyed Crisis Core: Final Fantasy a lot more than FFVII. 

I tend to be violent towards games that I hate.

Honestly every game that becomes popular and people can't stop talking about it.

Yeah this happened to me a lot but I always try games and sometimes I feel bad about it like after playing soul games and Infamous :facepalm: but other time I end playing a game for over 1000hour in total(GTA 5 and COD BO)

Yeah this happened to me a lot but I always try games and sometimes I feel bad about it like after playing soul games and Infamous :facepalm: but other time I end playing a game for over 1000hour in total(GTA 5 and COD BO)

What do you mean feel bad about it. inFamous isn't all THAT popular. I'd say that Killzone is arguably more popular than inFamous is. Still, inFamous is an amazing game.