What Is The Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Goro

Hmm, The Walking Dead Survival Instinct. The only good thing about the game was Daryl. Watch_Dogs, not the worst game out there but definitely over-hyped and disappointing, especially on last-gen. Prison Break was also terrible, the game's stealth is the worst. Apart from these three pretty much every movie turned video game games out there, except for Scarface.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

That's such a hard question. I've played so many games, across so many systems, and many of them were absolutely atrocious.

So, restricting myself to the PS3, the worst game I've played is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, pt. 1. I still can't comprehend how this game came into being (and, ostensibly, got a sequel). I wasn't a huge fan of the Halfblood Prince, but it was good for what it was. How it morphed into the worst shooter (1st, 3rd, top-down, whatever) I've ever played is difficult to understand.

Walking Dead Survival Instinct, boring and the walkers were just meh.

To me Super Street Fighter was rather meh. I think it is overrated 

I personally think it is of the worst fighters I have played, sorry-.

I agree with you, tekken is the best fighting game.

EDIT: Of course I was retardadly quoting a 13' post from a banned member, such an wonderful idea.

EDIT2:

For ps3 it has to be Amy.  I can't even bring myself to finish after all the glitches and just horrible gameplay.  

Me neither, hid it from my list and never looked back.

EDIT3: We are not alone here!

AMY™

i
 like the story and stuff but the control of the game and the way you see the game is so bad you don't want to play the game

your angel is so bad you are so close to the player character hides half of the screen
your character is standing so far in the left feels like you're supposed to control other character that standing next to your character and so much more....

Amy, I'm Alive and countless others

I want to be friends with people that hate the same games I do. Lets group hug!

Edited by TheYuriG

PS1: Perfect Weapon. Nothing like sitting through a 5 min loading screen, to die within the 1st one min of gameplay due to not knowing how to fight. Then going back to the 5 min loading screen. On my maybe 20th attempt, I finally got past the first enemy... then died to the next... never looked back. Granted I was a kid when I played this, but it's still a horrible game imo.