Mystery Map [Feb 2021] [Win prizes] [Sign up Open during whole contest]

1 hour ago, BlueDevl_one said:

And the second Platinum for mission 3 is done. Finally The Technomancer Completed. Probably the worst PS4 Game I played so far.

Did not expect to get mission 3 done, but still no chance for mission 4. Well, maybe next time.

Oh, thanks. I was thinking about checking that game out, but I think I'll just steer away completely now. haha

Damn, I can’t believe I get to say this, but I’ve completed Mission 4 with just under an hour left!

This week has been the absolute worst to play for this mission because of problems at home taking most of my time, and my choices for the 28 trophies were not particularly enjoyable, either. The grind of Tomb Raider’s multiplayer was annoying, but at least it was repetitive enough for me to do something else while doing it.

However, I only reached 50% completion in Watch Dogs’ DLC. The grind there is much more annoying, a never ending series of missions that only served to pad up the game time. So, after playing all nights this weekend and not getting close to finish it in time for the remaining trophies, I decided to do something that could be done in a couple hours today.

I ended up choosing We Were Here and got most of the trophies from it, totaling 27. I couldn’t find a decent partner to play as the Librarian in matchmaking, so I went back to Watch Dogs to get the 28th trophy (the only one that could be done in a reasonable time for the mission). This has been the most stressful mission for me ? but I’m so relieved that I’ve made it!

So, here is the trophy count:

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition: 4 trophies (including platinum)

Watch Dogs: Bad Blood DLC: 6 trophies

We Were Here: 18 trophies

Huge thanks to @Stedde for coming up with this contest (the first one that I joined btw!), which gave me a chance to clear my backlog in a (mostly fun) and engaging way. For the next contest, I believe I’ll play significantly less, though, and play the games I want at my own pace. Although I have two unfinished trophy lists now... working on them is still my priority!

See you in next month’s contest!

Edited by Eblait
  • Like 2

Ok, I give up...

While  Light Fairytale is short and easy, I didn't followed any guide to make it faster, but several trophies are missable... on top of that the 250+ damage one that should come naturally during the playthrough didn't came naturally...

There's just not enough time for me to replay what's needed for those trophies.

@Stedde I’m being affected by the current psn issues. I’ve got my last trophy(a) ready to pop but I can’t because of this issue. Can I possibly get a tiny extension?

Edit: im pretty sure I’m at 27 of 28 and I’d be pissed if i fail the last mission because I can’t do my vita auto pops. 

Edited by Otenko_the_sage
More details

mission 3 was completed yesterday after abandoning demons souls i knocked out family game night because of a trophy glitching on me i missed completing mission 4 by 7 mins. :( if it wasn't for demons souls then i wouldn't have had such a race against the clock, also for the 1st time ever, cows were a problem to find on minecraft.

oh well, i'll see u in the next one anyway.

Edited by Leenewbe

3 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

mission 3 was completed yesterday after abandoning demons souls i knocked out family game night because of a trophy glitching on me i missed completing mission 4 by 7 mins. :( if it wasn't for demons souls then i wouldn't have had such a race against the clock, also for the 1st time ever, cows were a problem to find on minecraft.

oh well, i'll see u in the next one anyway.

Damn! 7 minutes is rough. I missed it partly because of bad luck in a speed run this morning but more recently because I can’t do my auto pops on Sly 4 because of PSN issues. 

I am sorry to hear Leenewbe and Otenko_the_sage.
I need to keep this datadriven and cannot stretch the timeline/date since we there are so many players and data. I hope you understand!

As you know the contest is now over and I will summarise the final results and post them shortly.
Thanks to all the players who joined and well done! 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Stedde said:

I need to keep this datadriven and cannot stretch the timeline/date since we there are so many players and data. I hope you understand!

As you know the contest is now over and I will summarise the final results and post them shortly.

I’m sad I was foiled by PSN. If I’d know that was going to happen I would have grabbed different trophies. I’m pretty sure my points will be pretty good. Just sad I missed out on a badge. ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stedde said:

Good that you are keeping it that way (otherwise I would also want an extra hour, since I got the 28th trophy around 40  minutes after the deadline....).

44 minutes ago, Otenko_the_sage said:

I’m sad I was foiled by PSN. If I’d know that was going to happen I would have grabbed different trophies. I’m pretty sure my points will be pretty good. Just sad I missed out on a badge. 1f622.png

I feel the same about the badge, since I was rushing for the same reason.... 

And we can never know when PSN feel like screwing with us... 

Still, you could think that's in another way a head start for March (at least that's how I try to look at it to feel less bad..) 

• Like 1

Thanks for the contest! And congrats @seblegamer and everybody else who participated. It seems the play this time was to not complete the missions as they were announced and wait to see what the future ones were. I can't compete with the power of Ratalaika and co. 14 plats over 28 trophies is quite the shiny rain.

Well played!

Edited by AuburnDRM
  • Like 2

My personal goal this time was just to complete all missions and place in the top ten, so I'm pretty satisfied. Congratulations to the three winners!

The Bracket Challenge badge you made was quite nice, and I'm eager to see the new one.

• Like 1