Fastest way to level?

jelkeh11

what is exactly the fastest way to level? i know that heroes vs villains is the best gamemode and that every wednesday there is double or triple xp and sometimes in the weekends aswell. i also heard that chewbacca is really good to level but those videos were from 2018 or 2019 and chewbacca got nerfed between those times and now. so is chewbacca still a good pick? and which villain should you pick when you are a villain?

I did most of mine by playing co-op and it's triple xp every wednesday. In regeards to playing as a hero and villian I just suggest looking at everybody's abilities and see which one you like best and pick them because there's no point in playing as somebody you don't like because it will take the fun out of the game.

1. Play co-op
  2. choose first order co-op
  3. Play as an officer and equip Bounty hunter, Improved Turret, and improved battle command. 
  4. Play as Emperor Palpatine with max cards 
  5. Wednesday is always automatic double XP

if you are good enough you get 60'000 + XP per match and 120'000 on double exp event

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cometowner said:
  1. Play co-op
  2. choose first order co-op
  3. Play as an officer and equip Bounty hunter, Improved Turret, and improved battle command. 
  4. Play as Emperor Palpatine with max cards 
  5. Wednesday is always automatic double XP

if you are good enough you get 60'000 + XP per match and 120'000 on double exp event

wow, thats a lot. how long does a game of coop take?

7 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Wednesdays are 3x XP now and weekends are 2x XP. Either way, coop during these events is the way to go. You will reach level 50 in no time.

17 minutes ago, cometowner said:

approx 10 min, but again I have chosen Emperor Palpatine to be always the main hero/villain and Bossk second and Lando third. their maximized card allows them to grind XP a lot. 

feel the power of darkness 

thx guys for the tip :) enjoy your day

There's a relatively easy method to get to level 50 fast, but the catch is you need to get the right map, and the AI has to capture every point except the last.

Play Co-Op mode as the Galactic Empire, the map you're going to want is Jabba's Palace. As soon as you have enough points, die and pick Iden Versio. As Iden, spam both your standard fire and alternate fire to mow down enemies. The tricky part is getting the enemies to capture every point except the last, because your teammates might stop them from capturing the points and end the match early.

When you make it to the last point, you'll be out in the open, while enemies will be coming down a hallway, all grouped together. Keep mowing them down and you should have a score of at least 75, 000 by the end of the match. The highest I saw in a match was 145, 000, and that was without the double or triple exp bonus.

Iden's Star Cards should be Alternative Methods (so that she can use her alternate fire more frequently), Shield Sustain (to keep you from dying when health is low), and Cooled Blaster (so that you can fire more before needing to reload).

The downside is, Jabba's Palace is harder to come by than the other maps. The most reliable method I found was to join a game on Tatooine: Mos Eisley, and once the match is over, the next map should be Jabba's Palace, but this didn't always work.

Mos Eisley, and Kessel: Coaxium Mine are good maps too for getting a lot of XP, so I'd play them if that's what you find, but Jabba's Palace is without a doubt the best map for XP.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

There's a relatively easy method to get to level 50 fast, but the catch is you need to get the right map, and the AI has to capture every point except the last.

Play Co-Op mode as the Galactic Empire, the map you're going to want is Jabba's Palace. As soon as you have enough points, die and pick Iden Versio. As Iden, spam both your standard fire and alternate fire to mow down enemies. The tricky part is getting the enemies to capture every point except the last, because your teammates might stop them from capturing the points and end the match early.

When you make it to the last point, you'll be out in the open, while enemies will be coming down a hallway, all grouped together. Keep mowing them down and you should have a score of at least 75, 000 by the end of the match. The highest I saw in a match was 145, 000, and that was without the double or triple exp bonus.

Iden's Star Cards should be Alternative Methods (so that she can use her alternate fire more frequently), Shield Sustain (to keep you from dying when health is low), and Cooled Blaster (so that you can fire more before needing to reload).

The downside is, Jabba's Palace is harder to come by than the other maps. The most reliable method I found was to join a game on Tatooine: Mos Eisley, and once the match is over, the next map should be Jabba's Palace, but this didn't always work.

Mos Eisley, and Kessel: Coaxium Mine are good maps too for getting a lot of XP, so I'd play them if that's what you find, but Jabba's Palace is without a doubt the best map for XP.

is this an even better option than playing first order? because its not really reliable

16 minutes ago, jelkeh11 said:

is this an even better option than playing first order? because its not really reliable

You can still rack up a lot of experience points with Iden even if you don't find yourself in the most ideal circumstances. 

She's also safer to use than Emperor Palpatine, since you can mow down enemies from a greater distance. If you die, someone else might pick your hero character and you'll have to wait till they die. So going with a hero with more survivability is important if you want to cut down on time.

If everything goes according to plan, you can end up with over 100, 000 experience points in a match, without factoring in double or triple experience. A normal game should net you at least 50, 000 xp.

You can try both methods and see which one works better for you.

• Like 2

Just now, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

You can still rack up a lot of experience points with Iden even if you don't find yourself in the most ideal circumstances. 

She's also safer to use than Emperor Palpatine, since you can mow down enemies from a greater distance. If you die, someone else might pick your hero character and you'll have to wait till they die. So going with a hero with more survivability is important if you want to cut down on time.

If everything goes according to plan, you can end up with over 100, 000 experience points in a match, without factoring in double or triple experience. A normal game should net you at least 50, 000 xp.

You can try both methods and see which one works better for you.

thx for the tip man

• 8 months later...
On 17/02/2021 at 11:46 AM, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

Iden is definitely proving to be the best tip. It's a right massacre at times, haha. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...