Trophy list

ChronoDimension

16 minutes ago, ChronoDimension said:

There are plenty of games that have the online portion of the online trophies separated.

When the game comes out and includes multiplayer the trophies will be part of the platinum,only if it’s add on (dlc) or extra content released later will be separated and not included and will be only for 100% at least from the games I played that’s what I know!

• Like 1

trust me if your installing the game your about to find out the layout of the trophy list is the least annoying, annoying thing about the game lol. don't get me wrong it's amazing but there's so many things that are just insanely annoying lol, and the MP alone is mind numbing, still it's much easier now compared to launch.

• Like 2

On 2/20/2021 at 9:05 PM, ChronoDimension said:

There are plenty of games that have the online portion of the online trophies separated.

The overwhelming majority ( 99% + ) of games will only have one trophy list and will not separate multiplayer and single player trophies. Any examples you have are the exception and not the rule. 

• Like 2

On 21/02/2021 at 1:29 AM, ChronoDimension said:

Just bought the game, still instaling, took a look at the trophy list, why tf are the online trophies not separated for the single player ones? 

Well every rockstar game that has online has mp trophies/achievements bundled in cause it's a part of the game... And it's not that difficult

On 21/02/2021 at 2:05 AM, ChronoDimension said:

And just about every game that has mp have bundled it into together it's nothing new 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Feral said:

Don’t worry about trying to boost MVPs. Play Hostile Territory and be the main one getting the territories then you’ll be MVP. That’s how I got it done. 

I second this. 

OP: There is really no need to boost MVP unless you're utterly hopeless at the game.  Just find a capture point, hide behind a wall, and only shoot an enemy if he/she gets too close to you.  Most other players are too busy trying to score kills to bother hunting you down.

It might take a few attempts, but it's a very reliable way to earn the MVP award.  Occasionally, an enemy player will come after you and kill you, but if that happens, just run back to another capture point and start camping again.

20 minutes ago, Solid-Fisch said:

Is this your first game?

Hehehe.

• Like 1