TonyThyGreat11

How to play online 2021

43 posts in this topic

If this is able to resolve the online trophies, much like Warhawk is still running, would this be seen as legitimate earning? If not i wont go for it but if it is i will go back to this and "clean-up" the game. Guess we will wait for mods to decide on this one

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, laptop9 said:

If this is able to resolve the online trophies, much like Warhawk is still running, would this be seen as legitimate earning? If not i wont go for it but if it is i will go back to this and "clean-up" the game. Guess we will wait for mods to decide on this one

 

It was already decided in this very thread:

 

 

 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

 

It was already decided in this very thread:

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

glad his is sorted, I can play it now

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To what source do the team refer to? There were several links here in the thread and a youtube video. Please make that clear before I will change my ps3 settings

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Detox2033 said:

To what source do the team refer to? There were several links here in the thread and a youtube video. Please make that clear before I will change my ps3 settings


The link in the post earlier in the thread and that I reposted above in this thread:

 

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/52663-what-constitutes-a-flag/?do=findComment&comment=1579690

 

21 minutes ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

RedHotChiliFan1 asked and grimydawg___ responded but can anyone confirm one-hundred percent that the PlayStation vita version of the game does not work using this method?


That’s a whole different game called ModNation Racers: Road Trip that doesn’t even work online like this game. The servers were never the same servers when they were still up. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, DaivRules said:


The link in the post earlier in the thread and that I reposted above in this thread:

 

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/52663-what-constitutes-a-flag/?do=findComment&comment=1579690

 


That’s a whole different game called ModNation Racers: Road Trip that doesn’t even work online like this game. The servers were never the same servers when they were still up. 

 

 

I am aware that the servers are not the same. I am just wondering if anyone has looked to having servers back online for Road Trip as is the case with Modnation Racers or has even done it. I did not find anything on it by searching for details myself but that does not mean no-one has tried it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TheHarryGamer99 said:

 

 

I am aware that the servers are not the same. I am just wondering if anyone has looked to having servers back online for Road Trip as is the case with Modnation Racers or has even done it. I did not find anything on it by searching for details myself but that does not mean no-one has tried it.


The code in the repo is specific to ModNation Racers, there is nothing that would work for Road Trip. If there is another custom server for Road Trip out there, no one has mentioned it on the internet yet. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DaivRules said:


The code in the repo is specific to ModNation Racers, there is nothing that would work for Road Trip. If there is another custom server for Road Trip out there, no one has mentioned it on the internet yet. 

 

Again, I know that the servers are different and the code is by extension. My inquiry was that has anybody has attempted to create code for a custom server for Modnation Racers: Road Trip and connecting to that server? It appears nobody has at the time of posting.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anybody manage to get in the server by using the DNS in that YT video?

I've tried it many times with no luck...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Cpt_v0kA said:

Did anybody manage to get in the server by using the DNS in that YT video?

I've tried it many times with no luck...

Didnt tried it yet but the YT user always says it must be okay to do it this way.

 

You are still connected to psn after these settings, right? But I read that online versus races dont work at the moment

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As of now, the servers are still working. You stay online after using this method and your account will be perfectly safe. With regards to trophies, the ones that are related to XP in any way are unattainable due to the ranking system not working. No matter how many downloads you receive, your rank will stay at one. I tested ModNation Prospect on an alt account and didn't get the trophy after meeting the criteria.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17.4.2021 at 4:22 AM, LethalShark20 said:

As of now, the servers are still working. You stay online after using this method and your account will be perfectly safe. With regards to trophies, the ones that are related to XP in any way are unattainable due to the ranking system not working. No matter how many downloads you receive, your rank will stay at one. I tested ModNation Prospect on an alt account and didn't get the trophy after meeting the criteria.

 

Thanks for confirming. Can you please give me the dns adress, which you used, again? Or the correct link.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With that all trophy are good or he have trophy unobtainable? :(

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Blazhead said:

With that all trophy are good or he have trophy unobtainable? :(

Star Creator and all other trophies relating to profile XP are still currently unobtainable. Online racing related trophies are also not possible yet. But when XP and online racing have been reimplemented into this server, these trophies will be obtainable once more.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So which trophies are exactly obtainable through this method again?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 

On 4/21/2021 at 7:45 AM, Detox2033 said:

Thanks for confirming. Can you please give me the dns adress, which you used, again? Or the correct link.

The OP gave the link on his post.

Edited by LethalShark20
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.