PSNP Interviews: DoctorDrPepper - Submit Your Questions!

Welcome one and all to the Member Interviews of 2021. Yes, that's right! We are doing two interviews every month, and later you will see the twist of the new format. Our second interviewee of March 2021 is, @DoctorDrPepper! What will this doctor have in store for us? Are they made up of 23 unique flavors?

DoctorDrPepper.png

You may be asking, who is this person? Well, let's find out. Questions can be submitted starting now until March 23rd, 2021. DoctorDrPepper has provided the community a snippet about themselves to help with coming up with questions :)

About Me

Hey, my name is Ryan. If you're a fan of the Youtube comedy group Mega64 you may know me as Dr. Ryan, their friend and four time Christmascast champion. I'm actually a doctor based out of Southern Oregon specializing in Chiropractic medicine and I love trophy hunting as a hobby. Used to be big into xbox achievements at the start of the 360 until in 2010 when my account was stolen by some dude in Russia and Microsoft deemed it lost forever. Made the switch to Sony platforms and never looked back. I am 35 and my first game was the original Super Mario bros. on the NES that I got for Christmas when I was 5. Games have always been a part of my life ever since. I've also recently started streaming, been going for a year or two now and have a pretty solid audience., Only stream once a week, monday nights, and run it like a radio show. https://www.twitch.tv/dr_ryan every Monday starting at 6pm PST if you're interested. It's very chaotic and bad, but fun.

Other than gaming, I love weightlifting, running, and hiking here in Oregon. I am a lifetime fan of Pro Wrestling. I used to LARP before Covid killed that entire hobby. I love to cook. I am also a massive fan of trivia and my dream is to make it on Jeopardy one day. I actually qualified for the audition round like two weeks before the lockdown and that got cancelled. One day though. That or Big Brother would be the goal. Just for the idea of being a heel on national television for three months if I could pull it off.

Interview setup 

The setup for all PSNP interviews will be as follows:

1. After the new interviewees have been revealed, the PSNP community will have 10 days to ask their questions. While the community is coming up with questions, the interviewees has the time to work on the 16 standard questions
  2. After those 10 days, those question along with the standard question will be sent to the interviewee.
  3. The interviewees will have another 7 days to answer as many of the questions as they want.
  4. The interviewees will also have the chance to complete a bonus side activity presented by the prior interviewee.
  5. Once the interviewees has finished answering the question, I will post the whole Interview in a new thread.

How to be a Interviewee

If anyone wants to be interviewed all they have to do is say they would like to be added on the interview signup thread. After that the member will be added to the list of potential interviewees.

List of questions

Standard Questions

1. How did you come up with your PSN name?
  2. What games convinced you get your PlayStation 3, Playstation Vita, and PlayStation 4?
  3. What are your top 5 game series and why?
  4. What are your top 5 games and why?
  5. Which unreleased game(s) are you looking forward to the most and why?
  6. Do you have any other hobbies outside of gaming?
  7. Top 5 TV shows, Movies, and/or anime, why, and would you recommend them to people?
  8. Top 5 favorite music bands/group/artists/composers/ost?
  9. Your favorite platinum and why?
  10. Your least favorite platinum and why?
  11. Have you ever been tempted to switch over to the Xbox/Nintendo/PC gaming ecosystems?
  12. If you could have one game from any gaming generation be remade or re-released, which one would it be and why?
  13. How far are you willing to go for a platinum?
  14. What feature (besides backwards compatibility) do you think the next console generation should have?
  15. What is your favorite thing about PSNP?
  16. What is your least favorite thing about PSNP?
  17. Is there anyone in the PSNP Community you would like to give a shout out too and if so why?

PSNP Community Questions (updated periodically)

1. Taking into account Dr Pepper was previously owned by Cadbury and Easter is two weeks away, what's your least favorite Easter candy and why is it Cadbury Eggs?
  2.  I once saw a category in Jeopardy for "Pokemon" and peed a little from excitement and knew all of the answers. If you were on Jeopardy, what category would stimulate this sort of response for you?
  3. If you were in a zombie apocalypse and were surrounded by thousands of zombies with only a knife and an AK-47 which of these cheat codes would you put in and why (You can only use one)? 
    • Infinite Ammo
    • Unlimited Stamina
    • A cheat code that turns your knife into a light saber that incinerates everything it touches to ashes (one hit kills)
  4. As someone who had to Google "LARPing," how did you get into that hobby, and what was the best LARP that you were a part of?
  5. Who is a really interesting side character (from any video game) that you think deserves their own game (and does not have one already)?
  6. Ever visit the Spruce Goose museum? 
  7. What is your most favorite and least favorite Dr. Pepper flavor?

8. Have you ever been to a Pro Wrestling match? If yes, what was the most epic fight you’ve been to?

9. What type of cuisine do you like the most to cook?

10. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

11. Why did you start streaming?

12. If you could write a slogan or put a picture on the visible side of the moon, what would it be?

13. What’s your go-to pizza topping?

14. Who’s your all-time favorite wrestler?

15. If you didn't like Dr. Pepper sodas, would you jump into Coke, Pepsi or Mountain Dew?
  16. What kind of weightlifting did you practice? Typical gym routines or do you have a functional training programming?
  17. Does chiropractics be more alike to physiotherapy or to traumatology, in your experience? 
  18. The number of games you've played is remarkable. Can you explain a bit your cabinet and your rarest trophies?
  19. Name 3 games you still remember longingly form your hunt, and 3 others, that you honestly never wanted to play if you knew beforehand that they were so bad.
  20. Which game character do you most identify with / are you most like.

21. Is there a game that doesn’t fit the answers to any of the other questions, but you just want to gush about how much you love it anyways?

22. Are you aware that here in the UK, one of the supermarkets has its own brand DrPepper knock-off, called....

• wait for it....

• DrThunder

23. What are your top 5 WrestleMania events?

24. What are your favorite things about WWE going on right now?

25. Which is your favorite game song?
  26. Do you boost yourself with soda every time you play, or all day, while working too?
  27. Which was your hardest subject at medicine school; after taking it, do you like it or would you never want to know nothing about it onwards? 
Edited by Dreggit
  • Like 3

We're doubling up this month? Cool. I hope you have as much fun answering these questions as I did writing them @DoctorDrPepper :P 

1.  I once saw a category in Jeopardy for "Pokemon" and peed a little from excitement and knew all of the answers. If you were on Jeopardy, what category would stimulate this sort of response for you?
  2. If you were in a zombie apocalypse and were surrounded by thousands of zombies with only a knife and an AK-47 which of these cheat codes would you put in and why (You can only use one)? 
    1. Infinite Ammo
    2. Unlimited Stamina
    3. A cheat code that turns your knife into a light saber that incinerates everything it touches to ashes (one hit kills)
  3. As someone who had to Google "LARPing," how did you get into that hobby, and what was the best LARP that you were a part of?
  4. Who is a really interesting side character (from any video game) that you think deserves their own game (and does not have one already)?
  • Like 1

1. What is your most favourite and least favourite Dr. Pepper flavour?

2. Have you ever been to a Pro Wrestling match? If yes, what was the most epic fight you’ve been to?

3. What type of cuisine do you like the most to cook?

4. Are you an introvert or an extravert?

5. Why did you start streaming?

Hello Dr.! Well, I always like to see professional people over this obscure and weird forums but let's get a shot: 

1. If you didn't like Dr. Pepper sodas, would you jump into Coke, Pepsi or Mountain Dew?
  2. What kind of weightlifting did you practice? Typical gym routines or do you have a functional training programming?
  3. Does chiropractics be more alike to physiotherapy or to traumatology, in your experience? 
  4. The number of games you've played is remarkable. Can you explain a bit your cabinet and your rarest trophies?
  5. Name 3 games you still remember longingly form your hunt, and 3 others, that you honestly never wanted to play if you knew beforehand that they were so bad.

Hope you continue delighting your career, hunt and life overall! :) Wish you the best and hope you enjoy your interview. 

1. Which game character do you most identify with / are you most like.

2. Is there a game that doesn’t fit the answers to any of the other questions, but you just want to gush about how much you love it anyways?

3. Are you aware that here in the UK, one of the supermarkets has its own brand DrPepper knock-off, called....

wait for it....

DrThunder? ?

(Spoiler Alert: It tastes like it’s made entierly from bumholes and eyelids!)

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 1

I was thinking about these, hope you manage to answer them:

1. Which is your favorite game song?
  2. Do you boost yourself with soda every time you play, or all day, while working too?
  3. Which was your hardest subject at medicine school; after taking it, do you like it or would you never want to know nothing about it onwards?