Borderlands 3 Trophy fix.....

curtessi

7 minutes ago, Obscure-Owl said:

Does anyone know what day this planned patch is supposed to fall on? I wanna be on the lookout for it. I'm so tired of having BL3 just sitting on my PS5 taking up space. :(

April 8th is the release date for the DLC (and by extension this update)

• Like 1

It‘s now on the April 8th Patchnotes:

https://borderlands.com/de-DE/news/2021-04-08-borderlands-3-update-hotfixes-apr-8/

Playstation:

„Addressed a reported issue that was causing the “Tales from the Eridian Slab” and “Master of All You Survey” trophies to sometimes not unlock on PlayStation 5. Players that have completed these requirements should have the trophy awarded next time they play Borderlands 3 after updating“

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, YesImAPwnda said:

It‘s now on the April 8th Patchnotes:

https://borderlands.com/de-DE/news/2021-04-08-borderlands-3-update-hotfixes-apr-8/

Playstation:

„Addressed a reported issue that was causing the “Tales from the Eridian Slab” and “Master of All You Survey” trophies to sometimes not unlock on PlayStation 5. Players that have completed these requirements should have the trophy awarded next time they play Borderlands 3 after updating“

"sometimes"...does that mean there was a workaround and some people were able to earn them??

3 minutes ago, DanTheMan1999 said:

So will this update allow auto pop or do you still have to replay it?

"Players that have completed these requirements should have the trophy awarded next time they play Borderlands 3 after updating“....so hopefully not

• Like 1

Update just went live here in germany!

Trophies autopopped for me! Yeah, finally!

Edit: First login nothing happend, then i got a notification ingame that there is an update. So i got back in the main menu, logged in again and trophies popped!

Edited by daveallbeers
  • Like 3

14 minutes ago, daveallbeers said:

Update just went live here in germany!

Trophies autopopped for me! Yeah, finally!

Edit: First login nothing happend, then i got a notification ingame that there is an update. So i got back in the main menu, logged in again and trophies popped!

No new trophies for the new raid boss?

I can confirm the patch works in fixing the two glitched trophies. It popped instantly once I logged in. Not really sold on this season 2 pass just yet, will probably wait a bit before I jump in it. Every Borderlands 3 patch has me wondering "yes, you've fixed the two things that we really wanted fixed, but did you create 10 more problems in doing so?"

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, niko0oo1_ said:

I got those two trophies too for all locations and Eridian Slabs, had to restart game twice. Any other trophies didn't pop though, so this is still bugged if character is imported from PS4.

oh i am planning to start the ps5 version soon and import my character....What are the glitched trophies if i import?

1 hour ago, XeoZin said:

is the multiplayer still broken? 

I cannot find a single matchmaking game ?

The servers are going to be funky for a few hours yet, because the patch, hot fix and DLCs have only just come out so the system is getting hammered at the moment and a lot of people will be on different patch versions.

EDIT: This DLC is a complete and utter joke. I killed the Raid boss in 2mins with my Lv65 character using Mayhem Mode 11 weapons with Mayhem Mode turned off, plus Ava's missions are mind numbingly boring and easy so you're looking at 2-3hrs tops to finish this crap,

Edited by HuntingFever
.Update
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Why do you guys think the trophy not autopopping is a bug and should be "fixed"?

If you really want the Platinum that bad just redo the trophies.

Developers don't owe you a free Platinum. 

The Master of all you Survey and "Tales from the Eridian Slab" trophies were completely unobtainable and wouldn't pop at all, regardless of if you played from scratch or imported your save.

11 minutes ago, shakie19 said:

Anyone know if all  main game trophies from ps4 autopop now? Been holding off til they were fixed

No, some trophies still won't pop if you import your save so you're going to have to start a new game from scratch for whatever doesn't pop on your imported save.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The Master of all you Survey and "Tales from the Eridian Slab" trophies were completely unobtainable and wouldn't pop at all, regardless of if you played from scratch or imported your save.

No, some trophies still won't pop if you import your save so you're going to have to start a new game from scratch for whatever doesn't pop on your imported save.

the answer i was waiting for. Thanks for being patient and helpful. Cheers!!

• Like 1