Old Games DLCs Prices

Grimmjow_427

I won't put any links or give precise directions, but you can use sites like Ebay to buy discounted DLC codes that you can redeem in your ps3. Those would be legit as buying directly from PS Store, but afaik there are only very few DLCs that this can be done with. 

...the other method would be to "buy" accounts that have only the DLC on it, they are usually half the price of PS Store and it's definitely shady business, but if you're willing to go with the risk, there's always the option. Note that this is against PSN Terms of Service, so Sony may take action if they identify you doing it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

While it's only a partial fix, I would recommend grabbing old physical copies of "complete editions" or "game of the year" editions. This helps with some of the worst offenders (the Fallouts, the Skyrims, etc.), though those physical copies have gotten more expensive over time.

This^

I maintain a thread on .org which lists the majority of the Complete Editions in existence for the PS3, PS4, PS5 and Vita games so please reference that if you get stuck :): https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/297967-complete-edition-central/

• Like 2

A peak into an 'all digital future'. ??

I hope you find the codes you're looking for but Sony must have stopped distributing them officially ages ago.

If you pay with PayPal you'll be able to claim the money back through their buyer protection policy if the site turns out to be a scam (check if digital goods are covered first, I think they are).

• Like 2

With the way things are looking for Sony's older hardware I will definitely be making DLC purchases soon for PS3 games that have DLC trophy pages on my account. It'll be a bit pricy (about $64 before tax), but better that than being gated with more unobtainable trophies on my account later on.