How is the performance on PS5?

Quink666

2 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Haven't seen an option to change performance or graphical mode.

However graphics are very good and it feels like a smooth 60 fps all the time. However day 1 server shit. Haven't been able to login the past hour -.-

No crashing issues? Heard some people had alot of issues with crashes.

Just now, Quink666 said:

No crashing issues? Heard some people had alot of issues with crashes.

1 specific side mission kept crashing but that's a know bug I found on reddit and solved my problem immediately. Haven't had a single crash or weird experience the 3 hours I've played so far. Only downside is like I said the servers are shit at the moment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

1 specific side mission kept crashing but that's a know bug I found on reddit and solved my problem immediately. Haven't had a single crash or weird experience the 3 hours I've played so far. Only downside is like I said the servers are shit at the moment.

That's nice to know. Just ordered a physical copy since they are so much cheaper here where i live. 15 buck cheaper. Digital new PS5 only games are 100 bucks in PSN store and only 75 physical.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

That's nice to know. Just ordered a physical copy since they are so much cheaper here where i live. 15 buck cheaper. Digital new PS5 only games are 100 bucks in PSN store and only 75 physical.

Do that for a bunch of games in 2-3 years and you already out value the digital version. Seeing ps3/vita is closing digital isn't the way to go anyways :P.

Hope you're gonna enjoy the game it's a lot of fun!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

How do you resolve this? I have the same issue but decided to just turn it in later. Game has been running good for me but I did get a crash or two after several hours.

Edited by BrandedBerserk

18 minutes ago, BrandedBerserk said:

How do you resolve this? I have the same issue but decided to just turn it in later. Game has been running good for me but I did get a crash or two after several hours.

Remove all the day 1 edition stuff from your backpack to the stash. So all the Renegade gear. Somehow when it's not in your inventory you can turn the quest in.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Quink666 said:

as far as im aware (i only have it installed/updated/ want to play but drained from another long work day), the reason its cheaper physical is because its also on ps4. Where i live, any ps5 game that is also on ps4, stays at the regular $80. If its only on ps5, its $90. IF its a port/upgrade such as judgment, control, its 50$. If its indy/random shovelware its 30-50$(ps5 seems to have a lot lol)

• Like 1

Played it yesterday for few hours and so far game runs perfect.Smooth 60fps no matter what is happening,no loadings(or like 2 sec ones) and i really like the graphics. Some locations looks great and i especially love high texture resolution on all gear.
What suprised me is how story driven it is. HUGE amount of lore if you read through notes. It is interesting and the world itself hooked me up. You are getting to know exactly what happend through years,how it happend,what challenges ppl faced and who is who. It is really well done,much better then i would expect.
And the game is fun to play,crafting system is everything i ever wanted and playing as Devestator i almost feel like some superhero.

Coming back to technical-this must be one of the best performances of a game i have seen from day one,no need to wait for patches. And we all know-that is extremely rare this times....

Edited by yoszek
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, yoszek said:

Played it yesterday for few hours and so far game runs perfect.Smooth 60fps no matter what is happening,no loadings(or like 2 sec ones) and i really like the graphics. Some locations looks great and i especially love high texture resolution on all gear.
What suprised me is how story driven it is. HUGE amount of lore if you read through notes. It is interesting and the world itself hooked me up. You are getting to know exactly what happend through years,how it happend,what challenges ppl faced and who is who. It is really well done,much better then i would expect.
And the game is fun to play,crafting system is everything i ever wanted and playing as Devestator i almost feel like some superhero.

Coming back to technical-this must be one of the best performances of a game i have seen from day one,no need to wait for patches. And we all know-that is extremely rare this times....

This sums up almost exactly what I wanted to say perfectly.

I've played for around 6-8 hours, had 0 crashes, almost instant loading times & 0 glitches.

One of my favourite things about the game is the impact & feel of the moves, I've been playing my Trickster a bit like how I used to play Gears of War back in the day, running around with a Pump Action Shotgun (they handle very similarly to the Gnasher from GoW) & just evaporating eveything with it. In one fight I had 1 enemy left for I wanted to go the old Gears 2 piece (melee punch stun & then blindfire shot) but when I hit the enemy with the punch, where I hit him just splattered into a red mist almost like what would happen if someone with super strength were to punch someone.

The only thing they've changed from the demo that I don't like is that they've removed the counter from the map that shows how many lore items are in an area, I assume it was removed because it wasn't tracking properly when you changed characters & actually switching to an alt & then going back to your main meant you had to go back around & collect some of them again. Hopefully they will re-add it at some point once they've fixed its tracker.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DoctorDrPepper said:

i am constantly stuck at a screen that says signed in and never moves on

This is a known bug and Square Enix has acknowledged it. There are 2 methods, both annoying. 1)Wait at the signed in screen and within 10-15min it should let you in finally. Or... 2) Close and relaunch the game giving it a minute or so to try to connect each time.

I've had most success with option 2. Yesterday I logged in on 2 separate occasions, one I waited and it took around 13 minutes to get in, the other I relaunched and was in within two bootups.

On 4/2/2021 at 0:11 AM, Quink666 said:

Where do you live bro lol 75 physical? Mediamarkt sold Ps5 version for 599 SEK, Spelbutiken sells for 513 SEK

1 hour ago, Erkawest said:

Where do you live bro lol 75 physical? Mediamarkt sold Ps5 version for 599 SEK, Spelbutiken sells for 513 SEK

you should read my comment again “digital new PS5 ONLY” wasn’t talking about outriders. Games like Demons Souls costs 850 SEK digital and 698 physical. Outriders has become even cheaper since I ordered there’s almost a 20 bucks difference now between digital and physical.  

Edited by Quink666

maybe I'm just unlucky but ever since I've installed the game my console hardcrashes. I have to hold down the power button to turn off my console because it gets stuck on the closing app screen. I play a lot of games and I haven't encountered this issue at all with them. The one time I did get Outriders going it said the data was corrupted and I rebuilt the database.. Hopefully that will fix it as I'm doing a fresh download of the game again.

Edited by Serenadeofsins