For the P[L]AYERS! - A list of all PSN exclusive games for PS3/PSV/PSP/PSM

Alpha-Jinro

9 hours ago, PlanetCheat said:

Fortunately, I already keep a list of all games in my library, and categorize the ones that are Digital-only (PSN exclusive). Here's what I found that can be added to the list.

PSP:
No Heroes Allowed!
Savage Moon: The Hera Campaign
Zeus Carnage Heart Second (JP store)
Zeus II Carnage Heart (JP store) (different game than the title above)

PS3:
The Last Guy + DLC (Has a Japanese physical version without DLC)
Rain (currently on PSNow)
Savage Moon (currently on PSNow)
Snakeball
Super Rub 'a' Dub
Tumble

VITA:
Adventures of Mana (also on iOS)
Motorstorm RC (PS3 version also digital-only)
Paint Park Plus
Super Stardust Delta
Wake-up Club

Thanks for your help.

- "No Heroes Allowed!" is still on Steam (or better to say another Version of it?): https://store.steampowered.com/app/1046600/GNo_Hero_Allowed_No_Puzzle_Either/ but I add it with comment, because I don't know if there is a big difference between the both installments. 
- Savage Moon: I will add the PSP-Version and the PS3 Version is on PS Now yea but maybe without the DLC? So I add the DLC.
- Both Zeus games are original PS1 games so they exist physically.
- I add The Lust Guy (DLC and comment the game as Japanese retail available)
- Yea Rain is on PSNow and there is an Asian retail with English support.
- Snakeball is available on PSNow, too
- Super Rub 'a' Dub is already in the list
- Tumble technically there is a Japanese retail
- Yea, Adventures of Mana is als on iOS that's why I didn't add it
- Motorstorm RC is on PS Now as Complete Edition
- Paint Park Plus (because it is more an app than a game I didn't add it but I will add it including Wake-up Club)
- Super Stardust Delta is not added because for PS4 there is Super Stardust Ultra and I don't see significant differences but I can add both old Super Stardusts with comment.

And yea, Shatter has Steam release, too.

Edited by Alpha-Jinro

27 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Magic Orbz + 2 DLC Packs. 

It's from the same developer and publisher as Germinator and Labyrinth Legends (Creat Studios / Tik Games).

Thanks for the initiative. 

Magic Orbz is still available on PS Now and iOS, but because of the DLCs I will add it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Alpha-Jinro said:

Thanks for your help.

- "No Heroes Allowed!" is still on Steam (or better to say another Version of it?): https://store.steampowered.com/app/1046600/GNo_Hero_Allowed_No_Puzzle_Either/ but I add it with comment, because I don't know if there is a big difference between the both installments. 
- Savage Moon: I will add the PSP-Version and the PS3 Version is on PS Now yea but maybe without the DLC? So I add the DLC.
- Both Zeus games are original PS1 games so they exist physically.
- I add The Lust Guy (DLC and comment the game as Japanese retail available)
- Yea Rain is on PSNow and there is an Asian retail with English support.
- Snakeball is available on PSNow, too
- Super Rub 'a' Dub is already in the list
- Tumble technically there is a Japanese retail
- Yea, Adventures of Mana is als on iOS that's why I didn't add it
- Motorstorm RC is on PS Now as Complete Edition
- Paint Park Plus (because it is more an app than a game I didn't add it but I will add it including Wake-up Club)
- Super Stardust Delta is not added because for PS4 there is Super Stardust Ultra and I don't see significant differences but I can add both old Super Stardusts with comment.

And yea, Shatter has Steam release, too.

Okay, hope that helped a little!

I still wouldn't put full trust in PSNow for keeping games. I've seen older games get removed for seemingly no reason so I think it's important to keep that in mind. They might decide to slim down the selection one day.

I didn't know the Zeus games had PS1 physical releases. Thanks for letting me know. I might try and get those.

• Like 1

While probably not an option for most, I definitely recommend trying out both Super Stardust titles on the PS3 and Vita by Housemarque. One of the best developers I've seen when it comes to the arcade genre. I definitely have to try out Dead Nation on the PS4 after I clear out some of my backlog.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, PlanetCheat said:

Okay, hope that helped a little!

I still wouldn't put full trust in PSNow for keeping games. I've seen older games get removed for seemingly no reason so I think it's important to keep that in mind. They might decide to slim down the selection one day.

I didn't know the Zeus games had PS1 physical releases. Thanks for letting me know. I might try and get those.

OK. I never used PS Now so I don't have experience, but I could add both titles just to get sure.

18 hours ago, Hey_Its_Mr_Jay said:

Great list here 

Now all I need is a list for dlc, that would be awesome unless I'm blind and miss it 1f914.png

There are two kinds of DLCs when they are PS3/V/PSP exclusive.
I didn't added the PSP DLCs because I don't know what of them is really content and what only some costumization-stuff.
If in the list is written: PSV/PS3 - DLCs this means the DLCs are lost (but the game itself is still available).
If in the list is written PSV/PS3 + DLCs this means the game and the DLCs are lost after closure.
So DLCs are listed.

• Like 1

Is there a way to find a avatar bundle I used to download. I could only ever find it on the ps store but since sony fucked that up my only option is to ask here.

It was the dragon summit avatar theme bundle (I think it was under a game called destiny of spirits) I searched the ps3 store from the console but my god what an absolute shit show that store is and came up empty. If anyone could help that would be great.

Edited by Ultraxian

26 minutes ago, Ultraxian said:

Is there a way to find a avatar bundle I used to download. I could only ever find it on the ps store but since sony fucked that up my only option is to ask here.

It was the dragon summit avatar theme bundle (I think it was under a game called destiny of spirits) I searched the ps3 store from the console but my god what an absolute shit show that store is and came up empty. If anyone could help that would be great.

You could change your PS3 avatar from PS4 or the PlayStation website, you don't need to download/install it anymore.

22 minutes ago, Lance_87 said:

You could change your PS3 avatar from PS4 or the PlayStation website, you don't need to download/install it anymore.

That's true I can but I was meaning for a new profile or one that doesn't already have them purchased. My bad I should have made clear

2 hours ago, Ultraxian said:

That's true I can but I was meaning for a new profile or one that doesn't already have them purchased. My bad I should have made clear

Uhm, well, i think i've seen some Destiny of Spirits stuff in the Vita Store (which includes PS3 avatars by the way), but i'm not sure if it was Dragon Summit or one of the other two (i.e. Friend in need)

I know it's available physically for PSP, and you can get the OG version on PS2, but Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection deserves a mention anyways. It doesn't have trophies, but many Tekken fans consider this version to be the best game in the entire series. This version was never released physically on PS3, and was never released on consoles/PC outside of PS3. Meaning when it's gone, the only way to get it is if you pick up a PSP and the physical version of this game. If you like Tekken or fighting games in general this is an absolute must buy. There's a $15 version and a $20 version. The $20 version has access to online play whereas the $15 version doesn't.

Edited by BrilloHD
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

Uhm, well, i think i've seen some Destiny of Spirits stuff in the Vita Store (which includes PS3 avatars by the way), but i'm not sure if it was Dragon Summit or one of the other two (i.e. Friend in need)

Damn that's what I was afraid of. Guess I'm not getting those avatars then

17 hours ago, Deceptrox said:

Great list. Clab of Champions has trophies though. 

OK, thanks for the hint, I correct it.

16 hours ago, BrilloHD said:

I know it's available physically for PSP, and you can get the OG version on PS2, but Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection deserves a mention anyways. It doesn't have trophies, but many Tekken fans consider this version to be the best game in the entire series. This version was never released physically on PS3, and was never released on consoles/PC outside of PS3. Meaning when it's gone, the only way to get it is if you pick up a PSP and the physical version of this game. If you like Tekken or fighting games in general this is an absolute must buy. There's a $15 version and a $20 version. The $20 version has access to online play whereas the $15 version doesn't.

I add it with comment

On 4/2/2021 at 10:24 AM, SnowxSakura said:

You're missing Counterstrike Global Offensive for ps3 psn

Apologies for asking this here, but does anyone know if Counter Strike GO on the PS Store is "delisted"?  I tried to purchase it the other day and I either got kicked from the PS Store, had the PS Store froze, or got an error message.  I can purchase other games just fine, but this one though.

49 minutes ago, MooseSketts said:

Apologies for asking this here, but does anyone know if Counter Strike GO on the PS Store is "delisted"?  I tried to purchase it the other day and I either got kicked from the PS Store, had the PS Store froze, or got an error message.  I can purchase other games just fine, but this one though.

Can't check right now, doing the backup utility on my ps3

2 hours ago, ZandatsuRising said:

Bin mir nicht sicher, aber ist Tales of Hearts nicht auch Vita exclusive? 

Erstens: Nope die "Tales of Hearts R"-Variante gibt es auch für iOS und es gibt das "normale" Tales of Hearts auch für den DS im Grunde ist die Variante für die Vita ein "Remake" und Zweitens: Tales of Hearts R gibt es auch als Retail sogar auch als westlichen Release: https://www.amazon.de/Tales-Hearts-R-Playstation-Vita/dp/B00KR4TIZC/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&dchild=1&keywords=Tales+of+Hearts&qid=1618559582&sr=8-1 es gibt aber wohl Outfits als DLC-Inhalte die dann wohl nach dem der Store deaktiviert ist nicht mehr verfügbar wären. Aber würde ich anfangen jedes unnötige Outfit zu listen müsste ich weitaus mehr hier reinschreiben. Ich persönlich find solche rein kosmetischen DLCs nun nicht so relevant, da das Spiel ja immer noch im "vollen Gameplay-Umfang" spielbar bleibt.

For everyone who doesn't speak German: He asked if Tales of Hearts is a Vita exclusive and I answered it is not and it has also a retail Version which you can get as western release, too. But there are some outfits as DLCs and I don't list every customization DLC which is lost because that would be many other not really necessary lost DLCs. For me are DLCs with gameplay content more relevant.

18 hours ago, MooseSketts said:

You are from the US so I thin you use the US PSN Store, because it seems that it was never listed in the EU store. I don't know if it is already delisted in the US but back than when the store was recorded it was still available for 15 Dollars: https://youtu.be/hMWO720EwHI?t=76 and it is still available on MS-Marketplace, too: https://marketplace.xbox.com/de-DE/Product/Counter-Strike-GO/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8025841125a 

Edited by Alpha-Jinro