Where to buy?

pavelbagirov

• 6 months later...
On 12. 4. 2021 at 2:42 PM, Conker said:

its also available on disc, though its pricey

I have just booted up the disc version from Japan, it's not this version but the other one simply titled Rain. I was also under the impression that the disc version would have the Lost in the Rain's trophy list, but I come to find out that's not the case.

Edit: My apologies, I was wrong. There are also 2 physical versions, I just happen to get the other one.

Edited by Letenko22

• 4 weeks later...

I got the digital version of rain from Japan and that has the same trophy list as the main game? Where do you actually get this version from as it isn't the Japanese version?

Edit: I have come to learn that both disc and digital Japanese versions of this game does not count towards this trophy list, instead you have to get the game in the Hong Kong version. I've seen this on disc but not digitally yet.  

Edit: This game is available right now in the Hong Kong ps3 store although the physical version is pricey the digital isnt.

Edited by jagangsters55

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/22/2021 at 1:25 PM, jagangsters55 said:

I got the digital version of rain from Japan and that has the same trophy list as the main game? Where do you actually get this version from as it isn't the Japanese version?

Edit: I have come to learn that both disc and digital Japanese versions of this game does not count towards this trophy list, instead you have to get the game in the Hong Kong version. I've seen this on disc but not digitally yet.  

Edit: This game is available right now in the Hong Kong ps3 store although the physical version is pricey the digital isnt.

I thought only the very expensive physical version had this list. Can you confirm I can also get this version digitally on the ps3 store ? If so, do you know how much it is ?

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Still available in the Hong Kong PSN Store for HK$110.00 which means to those that buy PSN cards it has got to be the HK$150.00 as the next smaller denomination would be HK$80.00 which is 30 dollars short.  As of this writing the equivalent would be US$20.19/GB£17.20 in American dollars and British pounds respectively.