How long will take to get the Truly Awesome Trophy.

fcoarata

11 hours ago, WiktorM101 said:

Easly, maybe you will need to retry couple of times but when you get hang of it you can get them everyday. 

I now played the switch version for a little bit and with 0 practice and still sometime miss clicking I managed to get a gold in maybe 10min. Thanks for the answers guys I am gonna start it

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, POEman553 said:

I encountered something today where I didn't rewarded for completing the previous day's challenges. I'll see if it repeats tomorrow. Anyone think there's problems with the servers?

Exact same thing happened to me. And I tried to log on this morning and it said the servers were down again too. Really hoping this is just a short issue.

Same here, I didn’t get my rewards for Monday challenges. When launching the game today, it tried connecting to the servers for a minute, but it failed. Tried again 2 min later, and this time I could access challenges but the times did not appear on the board.
I started one of the challenges, left it right away, and when arriving in the hub one of my rewards (Xtreme) was awarded. The other one did not appear in the usual notification screen, but it was counted in Awesomness progression.

Maybe try this method if problem persists. 

In my opinion this is one of the easiest trophies that everyone complains about.

Look you can do this the easy way or the hard way. 

Hard way:  try for hours each day to get the diamond cups = stressful and you probably wont get the diamond cup anyway

Easy way:  boot up the game each day for 10 mins.  Do each daily challenge once.  Repeat.  You will probably be getting bronzes at first, but after a short time you will be getting silvers and golds regularly.  This method takes a few months but is easy and stress free. 

I suggest the easy way, just play another game and chip away at this trophy.  You'll have it in no time.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

It took me personally 3.6 months to platinum from start to finish. I usually got golds but I managed to squeeze in some diamond cups. My preferred stage for this was the neverending pit timed distance challenge because it requires the least advanced techniques. There are still people who upload challenges on youtube daily and I watched some of those to see preferred routes and techniques. 

I know some people don't like the grind for diamond but I can assures you that a diamond cup gives a really awarding feeling. Once I even ended up in the top 10 of a challenge. 

• Like 1

On 3/3/2022 at 9:00 AM, running_Amok_86 said:

In my opinion this is one of the easiest trophies that everyone complains about.

Look you can do this the easy way or the hard way. 

Hard way:  try for hours each day to get the diamond cups = stressful and you probably wont get the diamond cup anyway

Easy way:  boot up the game each day for 10 mins.  Do each daily challenge once.  Repeat.  You will probably be getting bronzes at first, but after a short time you will be getting silvers and golds regularly.  This method takes a few months but is easy and stress free. 

I suggest the easy way, just play another game and chip away at this trophy.  You'll have it in no time.

Is not a difficult trophy, at all, but is like a marathon, is normal for people to drop out this trophy (and the plat) for the time this will take to complete.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...