Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

1 hour ago, sepheroithisgod said:

SaGa Frontier Remastered needs to be added to the SaGa series.

I appreciate the heads up, but this game was just released. It was going to be added to this series by whoever was first available to do so.

7 hours ago, Leon_McLanes said:

Final Fantasy XIV for PS5 was released and its name and trophy list differs from PS4 version. Maybe You should change its stage in https://psnprofiles.com/series/25-final-fantasy ?

The stage distinction is intentional and follows similar logic to Monster Hunter World and its expansion. FFXIV:ARR is only the initial release of content of that game and is a single game. FFXIV was named how it was by the dev team because it includes all four current games/expansions of the game. It is easily ten years of content, and this new list requires the expansions for the platinum.

To reiterate, the PS3/4 list is named after the first initial release expansion by the dev team, Final Fantasy IV: A Real Reborn. The PS5 list is named Final Fantasy XIV by the dev team because it contains A Real Reborn, Heavensward, Strormblood, and Shadowbringers. 4 separate games equal to the first.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dreggit said:

I appreciate the heads up, but this game was just released. It was going to be added to this series by whoever was first available to do so.

The stage distinction is intentional and follows similar logic to Monster Hunter World and its expansion. FFXIV:ARR is only the initial release of content of that game and is a single game. FFXIV was named how it was by the dev team because it includes all four current games/expansions of the game. It is easily ten years of content, and this new list requires the expansions for the platinum.

To reiterate, the PS3/4 list is named after the first initial release expansion by the dev team, Final Fantasy IV: A Real Reborn. The PS5 list is named Final Fantasy XIV by the dev team because it contains A Real Reborn, Heavensward, Strormblood, and Shadowbringers. 4 separate games equal to the first.

thanks for explanation!

2 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

6 hours ago, Ragowit said:

11 hours ago, zenyrst said:

These have all been updated

Edited by Dreggit
  • Like 1

This isn’t a trophy list update, but this is the closest thread I can find to what I want to suggest, which is the creation of a series including Verdun, Tannenberg (NA), and Tannenberg (EU). Another game in the series named “Isonzo” is planned to release this year. For the name of the series, I would suggest calling it “WW1 Game Series”, as that is what the developers call it. 

11 minutes ago, J_E_B_B said:

This isn’t a trophy list update, but this is the closest thread I can find to what I want to suggest, which is the creation of a series including Verdun, Tannenberg (NA), and Tannenberg (EU). Another game in the series named “Isonzo” is planned to release this year. For the name of the series, I would suggest calling it “WW1 Game Series”, as that is what the developers call it. 

After some looking into the matter, it would appear as though Tannenberg is an expansion of Verdun, but is also a standalone package in of itself. Either way, it can be treated similarly to other MMOs that have releases in this style, and so can be considered a series. The series will be named as 1914 - 1918 WW1.

1 hour ago, MikeCheck-- said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/12749-brain-beats

Needs the VR tag. Also, unsure if it needs to belong on its own. It’s already listed as DLC for “Mind Labyrinth: VR Dreams”

To touch on the mention earlier in the week. I would please ask those ambitious few that frequent the thread to allow for several days before making suggestions on newly released materials. Your request came within hours of the game being scanned in, and would have seen the suggested update once someone was available to do so.

While we do appreciate the passing of information, please allow us time to tend to newly released materials before posting here.

• Like 1

I just thought of another suggestion, this one regarding the image thumbnail for Tannenberg. Currently, the thumbnail is pretty bad and I think anyone could admit that. It doesn’t follow the format of Verdun and is simply a zoomed out image of randomness. Luckily, there is an image that follows a very similar format (the image is bigger, but can easily be cropped) of Verdun and looks a lot better in my opinion, but you guys can decide.

Here it is:

maxresdefault.png

Here is the current thumbnail for Verdun as comparison:

L46c565.png

Edited by J_E_B_B
Better quality

46 minutes ago, J_E_B_B said:

I just thought of another suggestion, this one regarding the image thumbnail for Tannenberg. Currently, the thumbnail is pretty bad and I think anyone could admit that. It doesn’t follow the format of Verdun and is simply a zoomed out image of randomness. Luckily, there is an image that follows a very similar format (the image is bigger, but can easily be cropped) of Verdun and looks a lot better in my opinion, but you guys can decide.

If you mean the thumbnail that is in the list overview as shown in the spoiler below, then this is not something we can change. These thumbnails are sourced from the trophy data packet the developer sends to Sony that get approved, and so the dev would need to update that image for us to update it on PSNP. This is, however, exceedingly uncommon to happen.

Spoiler

y89krAj.png

Edited by Dreggit

This is marked as the NA list, but looking at the recent players, it's a mix of NA and EU accounts. I think it's safe to say this is a shared list between NA and EU, especially since there's no list on this site marked as EU even though it's definitely available over here (I bought it on the UK store). I can test it myself if needed, but that seems to be the most logical conclusion.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/12259-sense-a-cyberpunk-ghost-story

• Like 1

The Plants vs Zombies PS4 list does not exist on the site. To the best of my knowledge, this game is essentially a port of the Vita game with some extras. I was only able to find any evidence of this games existence from this Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLIRcuLUDt4&ab_channel=Banden

I also happen to know the creator so I grabbed these screenshots from them: 

download1.png?width=1416&height=141

Screenshot_178.png

His PSN is Banden_Senpai, and as you can see the game doesn't exist on his profile. From what I've been told it was delisted in every region minus Canada and SEA.

Edited by lew

Hello,

I have been contributing to IGDB.com and added data to several entries there ?

So, lots of games here would need to link or re-scan for more complete meta data. Since the list so far is considerable and I will be doing this on an ongoing basis, should I keep posting here or is there a another, preferred, channel? ?

Spoiler

Super Start Blast is actually called  Super Star Blast

Apocalipsis: The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil

Mekabolt

Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York

Fight of Animals

Strawberry Vinegar

Journey of the Broken Circle

Lanternium

ARCADE GAME SERIES: Ms. PAC-MAN

Terra Lander II: Rockslide Rescue

Terra Lander

Terra Bomber

Tamiku

Football Game

No Way Out: A Dead Realm Tale

Natsuki Chronicles

Aborigenus

Hexa Maze

Shady Part of Me

Reflection of Mine

More dark

Big Pharma

Two Parsecs From Earth

Ord.

Micetopia

Paw Paw Paw

Autumn's Journey

Duck Souls+

Let's Cook Together

The Childs Sight

Big Pharma

Retrace: Memories of Death

Outer Wilds

Radon Blast

BFF or Die

Sparkle 4 Tales

Seeds of Resilience

The Last Dead End

Blizzard Arcade Collection

Speaking Simulator

The Lost Cube

Kauil's Treasure

Pine

We Were Here

We Were Here Too

We Were Here Together

Spartan Fist

Realpolitiks: New Power

In Rays of the Light

Boom Blaster

C14 Dating

Squad Killer

Shotgun Farmers

Orangeblood

Galacide

Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia

TRIPP

Oddworld: Soulstorm

Lost Words: Beyond the Page

Macrotis: A Mother's Journey

Super Skull Smash GO! 2 Turbo

Arcade Archives X MULTIPLY

タリアの伝説 女騎士アルカディア

ことばのパズル もじぴったんアンコール

Chop is dish

Winning Post 9: 2021

SaGa Frontier Remastered

Savage Halloween

Wizards: Wand of Epicosity

Mahluk: Dark demon

Revenant Saga

Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype - Definitive Edition

Ling: A Road Alone

Stellatum (PS4 entries)

Drone Striker

Heal: Console Edition

Edited by lcrystal__

2 hours ago, lew said:

The Plants vs Zombies PS4 list does not exist on the site. To the best of my knowledge, this game is essentially a port of the Vita game with some extras. I was only able to find any evidence of this games existence from this Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLIRcuLUDt4&ab_channel=Banden

Screenshot_178.png

His PSN is Banden_Senpai, and as you can see the game doesn't exist on his profile. From what I've been told it was delisted in every region minus Canada and SEA.

I’m in Canada and I just checked. It seems you may be right because I found two ps4 versions of the original PvZ on the store. However, one weird thing I noticed is that both of them are labelled as a “Level” instead of a full game. I loved this game as a child and my only PlayStation device is a PS4, so I hope the game actually works.

Here are the screenshots (I made them into GIF’s to show them here:

https://giphy.com/gifs/50oShiUJG8gdvlZsOn

https://giphy.com/gifs/WDXohj6XfmEv8GDCAj

EDIT: Wow I guess it flew over my head that it’s a pinball level. I need to read better haha. According to some comments in that video, the game only released in Malaysia for a short time before being delisted. I assume it’s possible that they accidentally released the game and wanted to release it later, so maybe there is still hope. My best guess is that it will release in May, since that is when the birthday of PvZ takes place.

Edited by J_E_B_B

8 hours ago, FallenRyan said:

Potion Party - (EU, NA)

Penny Arcade Series:

STAGE 1:

Penny Arcade Adventures, Episode 1

STAGE 2:

Penny Arcade Adventures, Episode 2

These changes have been applied

6 hours ago, lew said:

Screenshot_178.png

Sometimes, games will not scan in until they have players. While we can force DLC lists to scan in, we cannot force games to scan in.

6 hours ago, lcrystal__ said:

Hello,

I have been contributing to IGDB.com and added data to several entries there 1f642.png

So, lots of games here would need to link or re-scan for more complete meta data. Since the list so far is considerable and I will be doing this on an ongoing basis, should I keep posting here or is there a another, preferred, channel? 1f643.png

Reveal hidden contents

Super Start Blast is actually called  Super Star Blast

Apocalipsis: The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil

Mekabolt

Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York

Fight of Animals

Strawberry Vinegar

Journey of the Broken Circle

Lanternium

ARCADE GAME SERIES: Ms. PAC-MAN

Terra Lander II: Rockslide Rescue

Terra Lander

Terra Bomber

Tamiku

Football Game

No Way Out: A Dead Realm Tale

Natsuki Chronicles

Aborigenus

Hexa Maze

Shady Part of Me

Reflection of Mine

More dark

Big Pharma

Two Parsecs From Earth

Ord.

Micetopia

Paw Paw Paw

Autumn's Journey

Duck Souls+

Let's Cook Together

The Childs Sight

Big Pharma

Retrace: Memories of Death

Outer Wilds

Radon Blast

BFF or Die

Sparkle 4 Tales

Seeds of Resilience

The Last Dead End

Blizzard Arcade Collection

Speaking Simulator

The Lost Cube

Kauil's Treasure

Pine

We Were Here

We Were Here Too

We Were Here Together

Spartan Fist

Realpolitiks: New Power

In Rays of the Light

Boom Blaster

C14 Dating

Squad Killer

Shotgun Farmers

Orangeblood

Galacide

Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia

TRIPP

Oddworld: Soulstorm

Lost Words: Beyond the Page

Macrotis: A Mother's Journey

Super Skull Smash GO! 2 Turbo

Arcade Archives X MULTIPLY

タリアの伝説 女騎士アルカディア

ことばのパズル もじぴったんアンコール

Chop is dish

Winning Post 9: 2021

SaGa Frontier Remastered

Savage Halloween

Wizards: Wand of Epicosity

Mahluk: Dark demon

Revenant Saga

Söldner-X 2: Final Prototype - Definitive Edition

Ling: A Road Alone

Stellatum (PS4 entries)

Drone Striker

Heal: Console Edition

All of the above have been applied with the exception of the titles below due to an I500 error, something that Sly will need to look into:

• C14 Dating
  • Lanternium
  • Sparatan Fist
  • Super Skull Smash GO! 2 Turbo
  • Revenant Saga
  • The Last Dead End
  • Vampire: The Masquerade - Coteries of New York

The following could not be seen by the system, usually due to a number of reasons

• Two Parsecs From Earth
  • We Were Here
  • We Were Here Two

4 hours ago, Soul_Cru5h_7 said:

This game

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/5703-valentino-rossi-the-game-compact

should be listed along with the other MotoGP Compact games in this series

https://psnprofiles.com/series/102-motogp

This game was added into No Stage with the rest of the compact games

Edited by Dreggit
  • Like 1