Update a Trophy List

BlindMango

15 minutes ago, A1rPun said:

It looks like this may have been an original PS3 list which came out before sectioned off DLC trophies were officially added to PSN. I think Sly would have to fix this one - we put all the early PS3 DLC lists into sections years ago but somehow this game was missed

20 minutes ago, A1rPun said:

It looks like they are both the same game, but one is a remaster - we usually don't make a series until there is a sequel

• Like 1

Catty & Batty (PS5) - (AS, JP)

Hourglass (PS5) - (EU, NA)

Raining Coins (PS5) - (EU, NA)

"Thunder Kid" Series

STAGE 1:

Thunder Kid: Hunt For the Robot Emperor - PS4 (AS, EU, NA), PS5 (AS, EU, NA)

STAGE 2:

Thunder Kid II: Null Mission - PS4 (AS, EU, NA), PS5 (AS, EU, NA)

Edited by FallenRyan
  • Like 1

"Instant Sports" Series

STAGE 1:

Instant Sports Paradise - (PS4, EU PS5, NA PS5)

STAGE 2:

Instant Sports: All-Stars - (PS4EU PS5, NA PS5)

STAGE 3:

Instant Sports: Winter Games (PS5) (?, ?)

Oxide: Room 104 (PS5) - (EU, NA)

Oxide: Room 104 (PS4) - (EU, NA)

Taco Tom 2 (PS5) - (EU, NA)

Taco Tom 2 (PS4) - (EU, NA)

Edited by FallenRyan
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, jakebathman said:

That's a long standing bug which Sly has been looking into for a while but I don't know if he's any closer to fixing it :(.

EDIT: I'm a dumbass and confused this with another matter entirely :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, jakebathman said:

All Control guides need a PS5 platform tag added:

It's not a bug. Please don't spread misinformation. Those guides were made under the PS4 platform and therefore have the PS4 tag. When a guide is made under the PS5 platform specifically, like this one, then it will have only the PS5 tag. Guides only get tags for the platforms they were made for.

As far as universal tracking, or your issue, this in not the place or topic to discuss that. Sly has stated in the past that universal tracking will come in a future guide system update, however, Sly has also recently  publicly said the site needs to be migrated to a new server before several updates can occur, what those updates might be, and when they occur, is up to Sly. The guide system is low priority over other issues of importance.

Again, this is not a trophy list issue and shouldn't be discussed here in this thread.

25 minutes ago, RDT1 said:

Missing game that has pulled through to my profile as "Unknown (31132)" https://store.playstation.com/en-nz/product/EP7938-CUSA35286_00-1712019616992421Tgr1fGm.png

This is a game that has not scanned into PSNP in a formal sense. The unknown ID is a placeholder so that your profile doesn't break searching for a game not in our database and allows your profile to receive updates as normal. It'll change to the actual game when it formally scans in.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Dreggit said:

It's not a bug. Please don't spread misinformation. Those guides were made under the PS4 platform and therefore have the PS4 tag. When a guide is made under the PS5 platform specifically, like this one, then it will have only the PS5 tag. Guides only get tags for the platforms they were made for.

As far as universal tracking, or your issue, this in not the place or topic to discuss that. Sly has stated in the past that universal tracking will come in a future guide system update, however, Sly has also recently  publicly said the site needs to be migrated to a new server before several updates can occur, what those updates might be, and when they occur, is up to Sly. The guide system is low priority over other issues of importance.

Again, this is not a trophy list issue and shouldn't be discussed here in this thread.

This is a game that has not scanned into PSNP in a formal sense. The unknown ID is a placeholder so that your profile doesn't break searching for a game not in our database and allows your profile to receive updates as normal. It'll change to the actual game when it formally scans in.

Sorry about that, I had my wires crossed with another issue :(.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

This stack was actually released but got delisted almost immediately, thus it needs the Unreleased tag removing please. Also note it does have some earners but they're not registered with this site so aren't showing up: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6955-project-nimbus-code-mirai-unreleased

Is there evidence of this? I had always thought it was a dev list for the NA stack.