Spiral Abyss Trophies

hr_kriese

• 1 month later...

I finally got floor 12 done today! Which btw, in six days they are going to make the abyss even harder just so you all know.

First half:
Xiao, Venti, Childe, and Diona

Second half:
Bennett, Fischl, Ganyu, Zhongli

This was my team set up for floor 12. I struggled hard, but I beat the last enemies on floor 12 with 11 seconds left on the clock, it was very intense. Having a shield to protect you here is almost a must, as it carries. If you have a zhongli, definitely invest in him and the shield buff artifact set. Xiao just carried the damage while Diona healed and shielded.

Congrats on beating it but God damn even harder now I regret even putting it on my list lol U basically have to just spend a heap of money to beat it at this point hopefully in future they add a easier option to the last 3 floors of the abyss so I can actually get the trophy 

On 6/14/2021 at 1:29 AM, LuckySIime said:

Congrats on beating it but God damn even harder now I regret even putting it on my list lol U basically have to just spend a heap of money to beat it at this point hopefully in future they add a easier option to the last 3 floors of the abyss so I can actually get the trophy 

I mean some youtubers can beat it with just the starting characters as a challenge so it's doable without any gacha.

On 6/14/2021 at 2:08 AM, Shadiochao said:

What are they changing?

Based from the Summer Games livestream trailer, it looked like the new boss from the island event is going to be put into the abyss. Though maybe it's for something else, but who knows.

On 6/10/2021 at 4:01 PM, DawningWolf55 said:

I finally got floor 12 done today! Which btw, in six days they are going to make the abyss even harder just so you all know.

New abyss 1.6 actually looks...easier.

Just two sample videos I found showcasing Floors 11 & 12. This is from the Asia server.

40 minutes ago, DawningWolf55 said:

Based from the Summer Games livestream trailer, it looked like the new boss from the island event is going to be put into the abyss. Though maybe it's for something else, but who knows.

That boss is gonna part of an event coming later in 1.6 that is similar to the Hypostasis and Energy Amplifier event. It's not gonna be added to Spiral Abyss just yet, maybe when Inazuma drops in the next patch perhaps?

On 6/15/2021 at 10:02 PM, Whitelightnin683 said:

New abyss 1.6 actually looks...easier.

On 6/16/2021 at 11:16 AM, Theladozz said:

I just did the new abyss and I think it's easier to do than the previous. 12-2 and 12-3 seems annoying to max star but the rest are easy.

No, new spiral abyss is exponentially harder than the previous. Last I could easily 9 star all the way through floor 11 (just couldn't beat those damn hydro mimics). With the new one, not sure I can get even a single star on floor 11.

• Like 1

I guess because the only anemo I have is the traveler? Can't do it with Zhongli, Diluc, Eula, Diona, Traveler, Kaeya, Xiangling, Fischl, Noelle, Yanfei, Barbara.

For 11-1 I can only herd the enemies on one half, so the other half the monument takes too much damage because it's impossible to maintain aggro in this game.

For 11-2, the first half is a snap, but for some reason the hydro ratio on the second half don't take any damage from my attacks.

Cleared this new Abyss with my two main DPS at level 80/80 and 80/90, and all the rest at 70/70 (excluding Sucrose, who was 60/60)

Anemo Traveler and Sucrose are god-tier in this new Abyss honestly, Sucrose was a queen even at level 50, I only raised her to 60 after unlocking floor 12.

My two parties were:

Keqing (Main DPS)

Sucrose (C3)

Xingqiu (C2)

Bennett

Zhongli (Main DPS)

Anemo Traveler (C6)

Fischl

Qiqi (she died in 12-2 without me realizing so I had to do 12-3 without her lol)

I only got 1*, and survivability could be a bit problematic as team 1, but it worked. My main advice her is do not underestimate the buff that Swirl got in 1.6. Everyone has a C6 Anemo Traveler, and Sucrose is on the current banner. Kazuha will also be Anemo.

Glad I got this done before they decide to make it harder in future patches, this Abyss cycle is very doable.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely doable in this cycle. Completed it today with a resounding 1*. Teams were:

Dliuc L90 w/ Wolf's Gravestone L90, 2x Crimson Witch / 2x Gladiator's Finale

Xinqui L80 w/ Sacrificial Sword L80, 4x Noblesse Obligue*

Diona L80 w/ Sacrificial Bow L80, 4x Maiden's Beloved*

Bennett L80 w/ Festering Desire L80, 4x Noblesse Obligue*

Keqing L90 w/ Black Sword L80, 2x Thundering Fury / 2x Gladiator's Finale

Zhongli L80 w/ Deathmatch L80, 2x Noblesse Obligue / 2x Tenacity of the Millileth*

Qiqi L80 w/ Favonius Sword L80, 4x Maiden's Beloved

Venti L80 w/ The Stringless L80, 4x Noblesse Obligue*

Talents were at 8-9 for Diluc and Keqing (primary DPS), 6 for everyone else.

Qiqi was my only 5* with Constellations (2), Diona was full Constellation, Bennett and Xinqui were ~2.

* = Artifacts not fully leveled (it gets really grindy)

My fist team isn't great and needed to chain reactions to do well (I retried a lot when things didn't work out) - essentially Xinqui or Diona into Diluc. The final chamber on Floor 12 was a struggle, but by targeting down the abyss mages first I was able to keep the lector freeze-chained with Diona and Xinqui long enough to neutralize him and keep my team healthy.

My second team was much more competent and rarely struggled. Qiqi's healing really carried, Zhongli's shields brought bulk, and though Keqing isn't the greatest DPS the support was more than enough to push through. Plus this Anemo buff makes Venti very, very good.

My teams are far from ideal, but I worked with what I had and tried to avoid having to build every 4* unit. Game8 was my go-to reference for how to build stuff and individual floor/chamber strategies.

Overall, I still enjoy Genshin, but the degree of meta that Spiral Abyss requires is genuinely daunting and not fun (for me). Happy that I can go back to playing casually and really hoping Inazuma doesn't bring any more nightmarish trophies.

I cleared the Abyss for the first time this cycle as well. I really didn't find it all that difficult staying alive (though my sense of difficulty may be skewed recently by going for 4300 points per battle in the Vagabond event). The key was starting to invest in Diona for a shielder on each team. Using Shields is like lowering the difficulty a level.

Here were my teams for a whopping 2 star clear (the time limit was my true enemy):

Team 1:

Keqing - 80/90

Diluc - 80/90

Xingqiu (C1) - 70/80

Diona (C1) - 70/70

Team 2:

Ningguang (C2) - 80/90

Zhongli - 88/90

Xiangling (C2) - 70/80

Bennett (C4) - 70/80

I have spent $40 on Genshin (2 battle passes and 4 Welkin Moons). Every character used an R1 4 star weapon and artifacts aren't even close to done (Diona had 2 level 0 artifacts when I cleared this and Xiangling has all 4 star artifacts).  For anyone struggling, maybe try a shielder on each team and see how it goes.

Yeah the current blessing ( ending in a few days):

• When an active character triggers a Swirl reaction on a nearby opponent, they will trigger a shockwave at that opponent's position that deals AoE DMG. A shockwave can be triggered in this manner once every 3.5s.

combined with the current floor layout makes it easier to complete. I was able to complete it at AR45 with the below team:

Qiqi (70/80)
C2 Sucrose (70/80)
C1 Xiangling (70/80)
Bennett (70/70)

Eula (80/80)
C1 Diona (70/70)
C2 Fischl (70/80)
C1 Xingqiu ( 70/80)

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Stuck on the last boss of floor 11. The Pyro hypostasis is hard. Any suggestions for the team that fights that? I was using Fischl on team one. But Lisa is just not cutting it. She's level 83

I would suggest a hydro/cryo team to get the take out the pyro hypostasis shields faster and for the 75% extra cryo damage on that floors leyline. If you have these characters, a good one is the Morgana freeze team comp that consists of Ganyu, Diona, Mona, and Venti (You can replace Ganyu for Ayaka or a other cryo dps, Xingqui/Barbra for Mona, Sucrose/Kauzha instead of Venti with 4pc Viridescent set, and Diona with an other cryo applicator if you don't need/already have a healer (however I recommend keeping her since she's a really good support that provides shields and healing). If you can't run a team comp similar to this than just make sure you have a hydro character to take out the shields ( a low level Barbara will work just fine) and the rest is a dps check for your main. Still would recommend a cryo dps for that floor.

Edited by Whitelightnin683

20 hours ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

I would suggest a hydro/cryo team to get the take out the pyro hypostasis shields faster and for the 75% extra cryo damage on that floors leyline. If you have these characters, a good one is the Morgana freeze team comp that consists of Ganyu, Diona, Mona, and Venti (You can replace Ganyu for Ayaka or a other cryo dps, Xingqui/Barbra for Mona, Sucrose/Kauzha instead of Venti with 4pc Viridescent set, and Diona with an other cryo applicator if you don't need/already have a healer (however I recommend keeping her since she's a really good support that provides shields and healing). If you can't run a team comp similar to this than just make sure you have a hydro character to take out the shields ( a low level Barbara will work just fine) and the rest is a dps check for your main. Still would recommend a cryo dps for that floor.

Thank you for responding!

I will try that. I beat it finally but got no stars.  I was using the following:

Klee, Jean, Qiqi and Xiao for part one

Fischl, Barbara, Kazuha and Keqing for part two

I thought that the lightning attacks would work better than ice? I need one more star to open the 12th floor. I have all three stars for the first part. I am missing the last star on the second part. And part three I have barely made it so there are no stars

Edited by sealightbreeze

57 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

Klee should be able massacre Cryo cube by herself. Try something like Barbara Xiao Qiqi for the Pyro cube. Douse him with barbara and then just nuke him. But it all depends on your level of investment(weapon, talents, artifacts) into the characters in the end.

Edited by Akrioz

5 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Thank you for responding!

I will try that. I beat it finally but got no stars.  I was using the following:

I thought that the lightning attacks would work better than ice? I need one more star to open the 12th floor. I have all three stars for the first part. I am missing the last star on the second part. And part three I have barely made it so there are no stars

Electro is better at shield breaking for Pyro, but still falls behind in damage to reverse melt elemental reaction (cryo hits pyro). Also once again taking into account the cryo buff on that floor.

4 hours ago, Akrioz said:

Klee should be able massacre Cryo cube by herself. Try something like Barbara Xiao Qiqi for the Pyro cube. Douse him with barbara and then just nuke him. But it all depends on your level of investment(weapon, talents, artifacts) into the characters in the end.

Solid advice here. I recommend to level talents to 7 or 8, level 90 weapon, and good artifacts (substats over set piece bonuses for main damage dealers if artifact rng isn't nice). Also good team synergy is needed for abyss. Bennett (provides healing, cleansing, and attack buff + pyro resonance) would be good for Klee. If using Xiao, Jean is a better slot in than Qiqi since she can be both a healer and energy battery for him (his burst is his main source of damage and it has a cost of 80 energy). 

Edited by Whitelightnin683

3 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

I was using Klee, Qiqi, Fischil, venti

Barbara, Ganyu, Kazuhiro, Diona 

Sounds like a gear/artifact problem. My Ganyu demolishes the cube almost by herself with a hydro character to break the shield. Admittedly the boss is a little hard due to the tight dps windows before it is invulnerable.

37 minutes ago, Whitelightnin683 said:

Sounds like a gear/artifact problem. My Ganyu demolishes the cube almost by herself with a hydro character to break the shield. Admittedly the boss is a little hard due to the tight dps windows before it is invulnerable.

What gear and artifacts do you have please?

• Like 1