Platinum percentage on the decline

So, I've noticed that this platinum is slowly going down. As of today the platinum is 0.99% which is quite low.

Now this game is quite hard with completing the game on Ace, 1000 dogfighter kills and lots more grind.

But most games (at least from my experiences) usually go up or stay similar. However the percentage is dropping pretty significantly and I can only think of two reasons.

New people getting the game will most likely not go for the platinum but I can't really think of why many people are still getting the game now.

Many old people with the game will probably have given up on the platinum which explains it a bit better.

Anyone have any other ideas of why this platinum is still going down?

33 minutes ago, Juxta-Dowgle said:

It was added to EA play recently, which will mean a lot of people who subscribe to that (myself included), will download the game to see what its about and then decide its not them or just play the campaign.

Oh ok I didn't know it was added to EA Play so that makes sense. Thanks! 

5 hours ago, Boublik said:

maybe it will be on June PS+, so platinum percent will drop :)

• Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown (PS4)
• Star Wars: Squadrons (PS4)
• Operation: Tango (PS5)

Yes I saw that leak. From my experience a game that gets added to PS Plus decreases in percentage, but anyone feel free to correct me if that usually isn't the case. If it does go down from PS Plus then it could get very low soon.

9 hours ago, Agentredguy said:

Yes I saw that leak. From my experience a game that gets added to PS Plus decreases in percentage, but anyone feel free to correct me if that usually isn't the case. If it does go down from PS Plus then it could get very low soon.

It’ll drop massively with the amount of casual gamers that will try it and bin it off no doubt 

12 minutes ago, XXIIlII said:

If the leak is true then that means the game has failed miserably.

The game looks trash as it is. I don’t see any real fun in constantly piloting a ship and destroying things from that certain perspective in the cockpit and like you say, if the leak is true then that has really justified my opinion

• Like 1

Most of time: when a game is to difficult: many will stop. trophies for in x.xx time or for different difficulty then easy: i can't understand. It is not the NES time anymore, we like 57326473976479 easy games, not 5 hard games in our collection! i speak for most of the gamers.

On 24/05/2021 at 10:03 PM, helloImD said:

The online is a big letdown for me and you can't boost properly (or at all), so I'm stuck with completed campaign trophies but no desire so far to finish it.

What is the issue with boosting? Having to do 5v5? Impossible to find each other? 

On 25/05/2021 at 1:53 PM, ShahinMiah said:

The game looks trash as it is. I don’t see any real fun in constantly piloting a ship and destroying things from that certain perspective in the cockpit and like you say, if the leak is true then that has really justified my opinion

Lmaoooo this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen ??? you’re implying that only failed games go on plus, you know how it works right? It’s quite the opposite really considering a significant amount of money is paid to said developer for that month to give the game for free to the player base which completely invalidates what you’re implying I guess bloodborne, RE7, and the other games on the plus collection are failures too eh? ???

• Like 1

On 5/25/2021 at 7:53 AM, ShahinMiah said:

Hahahaha wow that's the worst opinion I've read this year. 
Truly amusing, do NOT keep it up!

Edited by YORGOS_PB
  • Like 3