The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

Hey everyone!  Currently looking mainly for Overwatch Friends to join a community of people who have mics and are good at communicating and having fun.  Mature as I do have a bit of swearing in my vocabulary but all in good fun.  Have a few friends already local now branching out to fill in those missing slots!  Everyone is welcome whether having experience with the game or not.  Noobs gotta learn sometime right?

I am a hardcore gamer turned more casual as I have gotten older, been in relationships and such.  27 now :P.  I have skill where it counts but cannot be there all the time, and in a way I am glad I don't have those 13 hour days of gaming anymore...it wears down and older chap like me ha ha.

Though I am looking for others for other games too and maybe just friends to share single player experiences with and things like that.

Add me : sk0m_a88

Hi guys!

If you want to add me, please do the following...

- PSN Online ID Username: JamieRennieLtd

- System: PS3 / PS Vitae

- Blank Requests: No

If you want to add me, tell me where you found my PSN Online ID Username from but, please DO NOT add me, if you are under the age of 16 :)

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Jamie xx

PSN ID: LippiAMS
PS Systems: PS4
Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No, just write 'psnprofiles' in the comment box and it's ok!

I am not a multiplayer gamer. I just like to compare trophies and high scores to keep gaming more challenging and interesting.

PSN: GizMo_The_Great

PS Systems: PS4, PS3, PSV

Blank Friend Requests: preferably not

I buy about 90% of the games that come out and usually have a backlog/collection of about 40-80 games at any one time... I'm social and will gladly play a few games with people. I'm up for helping with trophies if I have the time.

But I don't do clans or any kind of gaming that requires me to be online at specific times

PSN ID: ERGOPROXY-DECAY

Systems: PS3, PS4

Blank Friend Requests: NO! Tell me something about you! Anything! I'm always interested in meeting new players.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

PSN: Shadow_Karak

Systems: PS3, PS4, PSVita

Blank Requests: No. Say that you are from this site and why you want to add me.

Looking for people who play a lot of games like myself. Don't have to be interested in gaming online with me but if you are, please be a respectable type of person.

PSN ID: AX3LZ3R07
PS Systems: PS3, PS4, PS Vita 
Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Yes

Just looking to add some people for my new account. I'm relatively new to PSNP so if you play a lot and are social, give me an add. I'm also an avid trophy hunter and a good sport!

Online PSN ID Username: JamieRennieNSW
PS Systems: PS3
Accept Blank Friend Requests: No

Terms and Conditions
Would you like to send me a Friend Request? That would be great, but you need to be aged 16+ to send me a Friend Request.

I do not accept any Friend Requests or PSN Users, who are antisocial, unruly or offence/discrimination towards me.

If you got any enquiries within these Terms and Conditions, please Inbox/Message me.

If you get offended about these Terms and Conditions, I do apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you and happy gaming!! :D

I highly doubt anyone who owns more than one PS3 specifically for boosting in video games could possibly be "the best in life".

These people are generally better at boosting since they know the importance of efficiency.  In most cases the less real players means you can get the real people the trophies faster since less turns are required. 

Either way, would you rather surround yourself with selfish people, or those that go out of their way to help others?  That's the whole point.  "surround yourself with the best"

Edited by DARKB1KE