The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

PSN iD: V-iConZz-13

SYSTEM: PS4

FRIEND REQUESTS: Plz say you are from psnprofiles or why you want to add me.

Im making a comunity wich will called M A.G eSports , because i hoping to get a team and join eSports battles.

Im going for trophies in F2P because there are alot of good games.

List what i play or will play.

Free 2 Play

Warface

SMITE

Paladins

Hand Of Gods

Gems Of War

Fallout Shelter

Tera

Advanced Warfare

Defiance 2050

Knights Of Valour

Hawken

Warframe

Games ive bougth and i will play.

Driveclub

Driveclub Bikes

Motorcycle Club

Rocket League

Hope Some Will Join Me On The Friend List.

King Regards

PSN ID Ronie-Pato

PS Systems PS3, PS4

Accepts Blank Friend Requests No

Looking for Uncharted 3 (mainly Co-op Arena) and Payday: The Heist players. 

NO BOOSTING, either gaming for fun or attempting online trophies the legit way.

I will reject requests that have "PSNP" as a message. That means nothing to me, state which games you want to play and I'll add you.

Edited by Shiganshina
Update

• 4 weeks later...

PSN ID: OneSkillPoint

PS Systems: PS4

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Not blank, just say something, like PSN Profiles.

Just got into enjoyable trophy hunting (not just grabbing any trophy I can) and looking to get back into online gaming as well. I'm pretty active, as I use my PS4 for all things (games, movies, sports). Would prefer to know people from this community. 

• Like 1

PSNID: Dr-Hi-Rez

SYSTEM: PS4

GOAL: eSports and collecting trophies on those games.

GAMES: Warface , World Of Tanks , SMITE , Rocket League. 

Im going to get a small group for eSports playing World Of Tanks , SMITE , Rocket League. Whatever we win or complete tastes as a victory!

Any intrest and playing thise games send a friend request.

King Regards

PSN ID: ImmortalFox-

Systems: PS4, PS3 & Vita

Accept Blank Requests: Not blank, I'd rather you add me if we were going to communicate. Can be about anything.

Bit of an all-round gamer really. I play quite a lot of different genres and I'm looking for people to play and talk with once in a while. Would be nice to get game ideas and share my thoughts also.

PSN ID: Xorhi

Systems: PS4, PS3 & Vita

Accept Blank Requests: yeah, usually

Games I'm Currently Playing On PS4: Dark Souls Remastered, Dark Souls II, Dark Souls III, Grand Theft Auto V and Fallout 4.

As for most other titles i'm currently playing on a blank account until I decide which profile I wanna sync them too.

Just a llama looking for some cool fellow trophy hunters to message/chat and be friends with. 

PSN ID: Lawless_Llama

PS Systems: PS4 & PS Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No, instead answer this question...what is the worst joke that you have heard that has made you laugh? 

Currently finishing up God of War, Hollow Knight, and Dead Island Definitive Edition. Also playing some Rocket League on the side like always ? 

PSN ID FabledEdition

PS Systems PS3, PS4, Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests No, please mention PSNP. 

I play a lot of single player games and a few online games like ESO and Diablo. I always love to meet other mature gamers so feel free to add me and say hi!

Edited by FabledEdition
  • Like 2

PSN ID kiwinesss

PS Systems PS4, PS3, PS Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests No, please mention PSN profiles.

I am not a big multiplayer but sometimes I need the trophies. I can also help anyone to get online trophies if they like, but be warned I am not an expert shooter.

• Like 1

PSN ID LiniRayDiddley
PS SYSTEMS PS4, PS3, Vita
Accept Blank Friend Requests Nope, Let me know you're from here with some type of note on what you would like to play.
Timezone: EST -5 

I have 1500+ Games across all platforms, and am drowning in them all. There are probably about 1100 that don't show up on my list as I have yet to get to them. Would love some help to get through it all! I am a casual Trophy Hunter (I just like watching my trophy level numbers go up.) But am willing to help with any feat you may have given I have the game. Also open to game suggestions. 
WILLING TO SHAREPLAY COUCH-COOP GAMES
I am usually in a chat party with a few friends playing different things, feel free to say hello and make yourself at home. (Mature subject matter, player discretion is advised.) 

*FYI*  I stay away from pick up games like COD, Fortnite BR, ECT or any Team Death Match or MOBA games. (I like games that END).

P.S. My backlog is horrifying. 

• Like 1

PSN ID: i-Panik

PS Systems: PS3 & PS4 (currently no vita, but tons of vita games T-T)

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No! Please put that you're from here/what you like to play.

I have way too many games to list, most I haven't even started. But generally, I love to play any fighting game especially Mortal Kombat, Tekken and sometimes Injustice 1 & 2. I also love all Resident Evil games, anything horror related. I'm obsessed with dead by daylight and Warframe!

• Like 1

PSN ID: Akechi-no-Yabou

PS Systems: PS3, PS4 & Vita

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: No (just tell me that you're from PSNP)

PSN Region: Japan

Time Zone: EST +3

I'd be willing to boost for PS3 and Vita games. No PS4 multiplayer though since I'm not a plus member.