The OFFICIAL PSNP Let's be Friends Thread!

Beyondthegrave07

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID: SavoyPrime

PS System: PS4

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: Nah. Just mention you're from PSNP

Looking for friends who like similar games that I do. Mostly single-player games, but I do play some of the big co-op multiplayer games with my friends (like The Division, Borderlands, etc.)

Edited by SavoyPrime
  • Like 1

PSN: SanctifiedSword

Don't accept blank friend requests, just mention you're from here. Using the super secret knocking password works as well, I won't judge.

I tend to scan people's activities when they appear on my activity log so I might like your activities, beware! I play a bunch of single player games but it's just fun to see people earn trophies. :) 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

PSN: veky7

Systems: PS4, sometimes on PS3

Feel free to add me, just write that you are from psnprofiles! ? Mostly playing singleplayer games but if we have common games and you're looking to earn some multiplayer trophies, we can do that together ? and beware, i tend to like your earned trophies, especially when you got some nice platinum ?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

PSN ID: jnf

PS Systems: PS3, PSV and PS4

Accepts Blank Friend Requests: NO, say PSNP

No asking personal questions or spamming invites. If you want help boosting something or wanna play together ask if I have the game and i'll get back to you if i'm free. Though on ps4 i've just started but I have over 300 games for the console that i've accumulated over the last 6 years.

• Like 1

PSN: sunnydaleAlumni

Systems: PS4, PS Vita, PS TV, Nintendo Switch

Accept Blanks: Please say you are from PSNP :highfive:

I mostly play single player, occasionally play co op. Not super chatty but like to talk about trophies & guides, games, anime, etc.  Always happy to make new friends :yay:

• Like 2