Packrat trophy

I just picked up my 96th data file & still no trophy. Playing PS4 version on PS5. I also had a glitch with fully kitted trophy. It popped in game last night but did not show up in trophy log, but was there this morning when I booted up.

I've submitted a bug report to Ubisoft but it's currently under review before it will appear here: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/watch-dogs/legion/bug-reporter/

Edit: not my bug report but someone it’s here ready for upvoting: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/watch-dogs/legion/bug-reporter/issues/WDL-959

Edited by InfraRedPS
Bug report now available for upvoting
  • Like 2

I got it with 52 collectibles. After the mission Jacks I went around London with aiden scanning like crazy and picked up them up. All except the ones at the very beginning I picked up with aiden, not drone.

Edited by Khaos004

I finished the Bloodline campaign and all the other trophies, ended the first playthrough with 99 data files but still no trophy. I uploaded my completed save file to the cloud using the in-game menu and then started a new Bloodline campaign, completed the first 2 missions and then went around London collecting data. During this second playthrough the Packrat trophy popped on my 18th collectible - 6 of those were given to me as part of the missions and the other 12 were files I interacted with as Aiden. I then quit the campaign and downloaded my completed save from the cloud using the in-game menu. Slightly annoying but happy to have completed it at last. 

• Like 2

On 10-7-2021 at 11:48 AM, Neo_Tachihoma said:

I just obtained this trophy while collecting the 51st collectible with Aiden.

My story progress still in the early stage before started Bloodline main quest - Shoeleather and all those collectible was personally interact with Aiden himself besides One of the collectible file was locate on corner area in an enemy facility that only able to reach out with spiderbot.

Perhaps this trophy was similar like those main game collectible trophy; you need to interact it & collect with One character.

I do not know is it need to interact those files directly with the character or with spiderbot also consider the headcount for the trophy requirement.

The person who wrote the DLC guide in PlaystationTrophies is getting this trophy by collecting his 57th files, not same as mine. 1f605.png

It is weird because I did them all with the same character and still don't have it.

I have all the files and I don't want to play the DLC again. 

Or can you do 1 mission and collect all the files?

On 11.7.2021 at 4:28 PM, ThePoison33 said:

I finished the Bloodline campaign and all the other trophies, ended the first playthrough with 99 data files but still no trophy. I uploaded my completed save file to the cloud using the in-game menu and then started a new Bloodline campaign, completed the first 2 missions and then went around London collecting data. During this second playthrough the Packrat trophy popped on my 18th collectible - 6 of those were given to me as part of the missions and the other 12 were files I interacted with as Aiden. I then quit the campaign and downloaded my completed save from the cloud using the in-game menu. Slightly annoying but happy to have completed it at last. 

I just tried in that way, still no trophy there. 

Edited by Benjiunkix

On 11/07/2021 at 8:04 PM, LarsDeVos_3008 said:

It is weird because I did them all with the same character and still don't have it.

I have all the files and I don't want to play the DLC again. 

Or can you do 1 mission and collect all the files?

I know you’re saying you used the same character but did you use anything other than the person to collect? The drone or spider bot?

Theory is that collecting it this way could glitch the trophy out. So only collect it physically with Aiden. Worked fine on my PS4 and PS5 version 

it’s deffo not ‘glitched’ buggy and specific maybe 

This issue is happening on Xbox and Stadia too, it's definately glitchy even if not outright unobtainable.

I've seen people with 52, 57, 65 and 66 get the achievement. Seen others not get it after getting 70+ on two seperate runs, with and without the drone/spiderbot. I am currently on 74, and nothing, although I used the spiderbot drone quite a lot before reading forums. 50% should unlock around the 48-50 mark (depending on who you ask, there are 97 or 98 total data drives) so there is clearly a problem.

I've also made an in-depth ticket here https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/watch-dogs/legion/bug-reporter/me/issues/WDL-1004.

Edited by PhantomFear94
  • Like 2

81 for me and no trophy on the PS4 version; can't say I'm surprised given it took Ubisoft 8 months to fix the atrocious number of trophy bugs in the main game.

WDL would have been a great game had Ubisoft not half-assed it from start to finish.  Shame, really.

I just unlocked the trophy with no problems on PS5 after 59 collectibles. I picked up 95% of them with the spiderbot, and haven't done any main story after unlocking the side missions. I did all of Angel's side missions, and i'm on the final Connie mission. Haven't touched any other sidequests.

On Xbox I Finished with 97/99 - no achievement. Obviously should have it given the 50% requirement.   I missed Scholarship Letter and A Note from Angel somehow, which I’m reading are missable.

FYI you can’t get back into Jackson’s Apartment.

Hope they patch this, really don’t want to have to restart the whole DLC. Will probably wait until August 1 and if not patched by then will bite the bullet and focus on a streamlined story run, hoping it unlocks! 

Edited by PhantomFear94

I'm having this trophy bug, and I'm trying to investigate the cause of it further. Can someone who have the trophy answer this?

- Which difficulty did you play on?

- Did you read the file, or just pick it up and immediately close the menu?

- When picking up a file, was your character crouching or standing upright?

- Did you pick up the files while in a mission, or between missions?

- Did you pick them up in the same way, or did you use the drone on some and some with the characters Aiden/Wrench (both or only one)?

Edited by Tyrogenic
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Tyrogenic said:

I'm having this trophy bug, and I'm trying to investigate the cause of it further. Can someone who have the trophy answer this?

- Did you pick them up in the same way, or did you use the drone on some and some with the characters Aiden/Wrench (both or only one)?

1. Easy 

2. picked it up didn’t read it through but made the dot next to it disappear

3. Always standing 

4. I’d say 90% were during missions I only grabbed a few in the open world and a few post mission while still in the mission area.

5. Always picked them up with Aiden. Didn’t use the drone or anything it was always him physically grabbing the item 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Beth Medusa said:

1. Easy 

2. picked it up didn’t read it through but made the dot next to it disappear

3. Always standing 

4. I’d say 90% were during missions I only grabbed a few in the open world and a few post mission while still in the mission area.

5. Always picked them up with Aiden. Didn’t use the drone or anything it was always him physically grabbing the item 

Same here, minus the drone. I did use that liberally before reading up about the glitch. 

Follow up questions:

- Did you do it in one sitting, or did you take breaks? If so, did you use rest mode or shut the Playstation off completely?

- Did you ever die or get a mission failed?

I've collected 70+ datafiles three times now, twice on easy and once on medium, but it still refuses to pop.. I'm running out of ideas :/

Edited by Tyrogenic

Got it with 67.

Most of them with Aiden, a few with the Multidrone (until I read you should do them with just the Player character and ideally No Gadgets, as it could screw up the counter)

This bug reminds me of the Main Game all over again, where you needed to do everything with the same character, despite playing everyone was the main advertised Point of the Game..

On 13/07/2021 at 7:08 PM, KimBongUn420 said:

81 for me and no trophy on the PS4 version; can't say I'm surprised given it took Ubisoft 8 months to fix the atrocious number of trophy bugs in the main game.

WDL would have been a great game had Ubisoft not half-assed it from start to finish.  Shame, really.

I disagree completely. Had zero issues in main game and dlc on both ps4 and ps5. The game plays very well compared to some other games on release recently! 

I get the frustration though, glitched trophies drive me mad. I just used the same character each time, concentrated on collectibles straight away and always waited a second or two after each one before moving on. Zero problems 

On 17/07/2021 at 6:25 AM, Tyrogenic said:

Easy, picked up files and skipped them or exit the screen after it came up effectively ticking them. My character collected all of them, crouching or standing, no bots! I did the first mission then did all side missions, collecting any file I saw around the map in free roam (mainly in restricted Areas) only used Aiden, trophy popped at 64 during a side mission. Did it over multiply sittings, rest mode on the PS5. Don’t think I died before getting it but can’t be sure 

Just got the trophy...

Played easy difficulty, collected most with Aiden, 1 or 2 with the spider bot, and my last ones before the trophy popped with Wrench. Got the trophy with collectible #79 in one of the final missions. Played most of the contact missions, didn't read the files at all.

This is so random... 

Hey everyone!

As I mentioned in a previous post about this. I have created a video guide, linked below with all the locations (minus 1 that I just can't find). For me, this unlocked on my 57th collectible and I was playing on normal difficulty. As you can see in the video, I grabbed them as Wrench, Aiden, and the Multidrone without an issue. The glitch seems completely random, where the game sometimes decides to track progress incorrectly or not at all. It does look like the Dev team is aware at least, so hopefully a fix will come soon. I hope my video helps any of you who are struggling!

Timestamps:

00:00 - Data Drive #1 (Main Mission: Acquisition Target)

00:30 - Data Drive #2 (Main Mission: Acquisition Target)

00:50 - Data Drive #3 (Main Mission: Acquisition Target)

01:05 - Data Drive #4 & #5 (Main Mission: Acquisition Target)

01:31 - Data Drive #6 & #7 (Main Mission: Red King)

02:12 - Data Drive #8 (Main Mission: Red King)

02:25 - Data Drive #9 (Main Mission: Red King)

02:35 - Data Drive #10, #11, & #12 (Main Mission: Jacks)

03:24 - Data Drive #13, #14, & #15 (Main Mission: Jacks)

04:08 - Data Drive #16 (Main Mission: Friends in Low Places)

04:30 - Data Drive #17 & #18 (Main Mission: Friends in Low Places)

05:11 - Data Drive #19, #20, & #21 (Main Mission: Shoeleather)

06:37 - Data Drive #22 (Main Mission: Shoeleather)

06:51 - Data Drive #23 (Angel Side Mission: Bloody Knuckles)

07:17 - Data Drive #24 (Angel Side Mission: Lay Off, Buy Up)

07:44 - Data Drive #25 (Angel Side Mission: Lay Off, Buy Up)

08:06 - Data Drive #26 (Angel Side Mission: Violence)

08:16 - Data Drive #27 (Angel Side Mission: Violence)

08:36 - Data Drive #28 (After completing some Side Missions)

08:51 - Data Drive #29 (Angel Side Mission: Guardian Angel)

09:30 - Data Drive #30 & #31 (Angel Side Mission: Guardian Angel)

11:32 - Data Drive #32 (Angel Side Mission: Guardian Angel)

11:40 - Data Drive #33, #34, & #35 (Main Mission: Spanner in the Works)

12:45 - Data Drive #36, #37, & #38 (Main Mission: Spanner in the Works)

13:55 - Data Drive #39 & #40 (Main Mission: Dark Pattern)

15:02 - Data Drive #41 (Main Mission: Dark Pattern)

15:16 - Data Drive #42 (Main Mission: Dark Pattern)

15:31 - Data Drive #43, #44, & #45 (Main Mission: Fox Hunt)

15:58 - Data Drive #46 & #47 (Main Mission: Fox Hunt)

16:38 - Data Drive #48 & #49 (Main Mission: Fox Hunt)

17:36 - Data Drive #50, #51, & #52 (Main Mission: Fox Hunt)

19:08 - Data Drive #53 (Jordi Side Mission: Rempart Rampage)

19:26 - Data Drive #54 (Main Mission: Red Queen)

19:48 - Data Drive #55 (Main Mission: Red Queen)

20:12 - Data Drive #56 & #57 (Main Mission: Red Queen)

20:42 - Data Drive #58 (Main Mission: Red Queen)

20:53 - Data Drive #59 (Main Mission: Red Queen)

21:07 - Data Drive #60 (Main Mission: Red Queen)

21:18 - Data Drive #61 (Main Mission: Face 2 Face)

21:37 - Data Drive #62 (Main Mission: Face 2 Face)

21:55 - Data Drive #63 (Jordi Side Mission: Laddie)

22:05 - Data Drive #64-#69 (Jordi Side Mission: Devon v Devin London Culling)

23:12 - Data Drive #70, #71, & #72 (Freddie Side Mission: Sparks Fly)

23:41 - Data Drive #73 (Freddie Side Mission: Shipping and Handling)

23:57 - Data Drive #74 (Claire Waters Side Mission: The Hypocritical Oath)

24:20 - Data Drive #75 (Claire Waters Side Mission: The Hypocritical Oath)

24:40 - Data Drive #76 (Claire Waters Side Mission: The Hypocritical Oath)

25:04 - Data Drive #77 (Claire Waters Side Mission: The Hypocritical Oath)

25:14 - Data Drive #78 & #79 (Claire Waters Side Mission: Hostile Takeover)

26:11 - Data Drive #80 (Claire Waters Side Mission: Hostile Takeover)

26:23 - Data Drive #81 & #82 (Claire Waters Side Mission: All Seeing Eye)

27:15 - Data Drive #83 & #84 (Claire Waters Side Mission: All Seeing Eye)

28:20 - Data Drive #85 (Claire Waters Side Mission: All Seeing Eye)

28:40 - Data Drive #86 & #87 (Connie Side Mission: Resistance Business)

29:46 - Data Drive #88 (Connie Side Mission: Protest Punks)

30:03 - Data Drive #89 (Connie Side Mission: Protest Punks)

30:54 - Data Drive #90 (Connie Side Mission: Ghost of London)

31:06 - Data Drive #91 (Connie Side Mission: Ghost of London)

31:16 - Data Drive #92 (Connie Side Mission: Ghost of London)

31:26 - Data Drive #93, #94, & #95 (Connie Side Mission: Ghost of London)

32:26 - Data Drive #96 & #97 (Connie Side Mission: Ghost of London)

33:00 - Data Drive #98 (Open World)