The Walking Dead

Dreakon139

This whole thing just feels too similar to GoT and the Jon Snow death scene, but Glenn doesn't have a Red Priestess.

I don't think Rick's going to lose his hand. Kirkman already said he regrets doing it in the comics and didn't want to do it on the show.

Could've had a change of heart though.

Edited by Sofa King Cool

I heard someone say that its the bite/scracth that causes someone to turn and not just a mix of blood.

No, they turn only after they die. They all have the virus already. A bite doesn't cause them to turn, it just causes their death. When they get bitten, they get infected by an incurable disease that is fatal.

Edited by QuinlanLJ

I love Glenn and don't want him dead but it would be totally ridiculous for him to live through that.

Why would it be ridiculous? Can't he just stay there long enough while they only eat Nicholas? Unless they get his feet or something, but I expect everything after watching that white Van (near the hospital with Beth) doing such a fake flip lmao

Why would it be ridiculous? Can't he just stay there long enough while they only eat Nicholas? Unless they get his feet or something, but I expect everything after watching that white Van (near the hospital with Beth) doing such a fake flip lmao

I dont think Glenn is dead. Not from what we saw in that episode. Should he be dead? Hell yes. There's no chance he should survive it.

Nicholas is clearly the one being eaten and here's why I say that:

- Nicholas fell onto Glenn

- No blood came from Glenn's mouth

- It showed intestines coming from his chest area.....

- Every other death scene has been very clear and shows that person dying for certain.

He should certainly be dead as the size of the horde could easily get onto his legs or something. Plus he wasn't exactly being still when he was flailing his head around in fear.

However, they will probably make it so Nicholas' dead body covered him so they didnt really take notice of Glenn. The horde will move on, and Glenn will emerge from what's left of Nicholas in all his badassery.

• Like 1

How the heck would the zombies not eat Glenn as well?  Nicholas's body will be ripped to shreds, exposing Glenn underneath.  Hell, Glenn's head is already definitely exposed, with the pained expressions and whatnot.  He would have to at least get a scratch or a bite.  The only thing I can think of, is Glenn rolling under the dumpster as they eat Nicholas... or maybe someone/something coming in and luring them all away (but still, would they ALL pass up a free meal?)

I'll be royally pissed if Glenn is alive though.  Not only would it be such a cop out, but it'd be further proof that this show is genuinely afraid to kill major characters now.  Lost their balls.  That kind of unpredictability is what made the show so great to begin with.  I was grinning from ear to ear and crazy excited when the episode ended... until I realized the very likely possibility that Glenn "escaped" somehow.  :rolleyes:

Edited by PleaseHoldOn

I think Glenn is hiding under the wheeley bins, there is an upwards shot of the horde and all the walkers are clambering over the bin so my guess is he is probably alive, I dont want him to die but i think one of the major characters has to in order to keep some level of fear for the show, otherwise it is purely new blood getting the chop each season.

Great episode though

• 1 month later...

So I realize this is coming a little late from me. In my honest opinion, ALMOST everything about The Walking Dead from season 1 to season 5 has been amazing mostly. But now we've reached season 6. And I think it's going to be the most lackluster to date. Mainly because Glenn survived the horde of walkers he FELL DIRECTLY INTO. It wasn't like season 4 when he had that prison riot suit on and ran through a whole pack of walkers and came out on the other side completely okay. HE FELL DIRECTLY INTO A HORDE OF WALKERS, TOTALLY EXPOSED EXCEPT FOR SOME RAGTAG CLOTHES, NO RIOT SUIT ANYMORE, AND SURVIVED COMPLETELY INTACT AND UNHURT. ...Whaaaa??!! I don't care if Nicholas fell on top of him, he was laying SIDEWAYS across Glenn's abdomen... leaving Glenn's legs completely exposed. Why Wouldn't the walkers start tearing chunks out of Glenn's legs? Why only go for Nicholas? While Glenns being held down by the weight of Nicholas's body, screaming because he's traumatized by what he's seeing, why wouldn't the walkers attack him too? Makes no sense.

So now, Glenn and the other long running characters seem unkillable. There's a feeling now within the show that there's nothing to really fear for characters like Glenn, or Daryl, or Carol. Because they just can't die for some reason. And that's bad. That will suck all of the angst and anxiety that makes the show so compelling right out of the show. Watching Monday Night Raw feels like a chore to me now, I don't want The Walking Dead to feel that way too. But season 6 has felt terrible to me. Like why didn't Michonne end that guys misery, you know, the guy with the note to his wife saying he didn't make it?  She just stood there and watched him get torn apart. Why? Use that samurai sword of yours, and end his pain. Season 6 has just felt unrealistic and lazy so far.

Huge fan! Season 1 is my favourite, as I love the feeling of the sudden shock of a zombie apocalypse, especially for Rick. The discovery of zombies and learning how to hide or fight them, learning how to survive and meeting new people, but overall the story of the series is great. I got a signature from Tony Moore who is an artist of the comic books which was cool! I read the first half of season 1 through the comic books and because the stories were different it motivates me to one day read more of it.
I'm excited to see the rest of the latest season to play again on TV.

• 1 month later...

So the second half of season 6 starts this Sunday... who's gonna get the proverbial axe?

Hopefully Sam, I've wanted to punch him in the face for a while now... "mom...mom... mom... mom... " probably going to get everyone eaten in 5 seconds, shut up kid!! >: ( maybe I'm just a heartless person who has no patience  :angel: Looking forward to it anyways!  :yay:​ 

Edited by JennifairyW

So the second half of season 6 starts this Sunday... who's gonna get the proverbial axe?

Nobody that actually matters. I still hate the fact the faked out that Glenn death, even though I like him as a character, either kill him or don't fake it.

Hopefully Sam, I've wanted to punch him in the face for a while now... "mom...mom... mom... mom... " probably going to get everyone eaten in 5 seconds, shut up kid!! >: ( maybe I'm just a heartless person who has no patience  :angel: Looking forward to it anyways!  :yay:​ 

I don't think Sam is going to get killed, his bro however, has a high chance and that is what I'm rooting for cause he's a douche.

Edited by QuinlanLJ
  • Like 2

I'll put in spoilers, in case you haven't seen the new episode yet.

Well, I guess we were both right  :lol: Shame the mom had to go too, poor Rick  :( 

This episode showed why I love watching the show. Because going through all the slow episodes is rewarding in the end. Awesome start of the second half of the season.

• Like 1