The Walking Dead

Dreakon139

I am a little worried about this spin off concept. On one hand, if it turns out to be a hit like the main show, everybody will benefit greatly. On the other, if it flops, that's money wasted that could have funded the main show. It all depends on the success of the spin off.

There've been some webisodes that you could consider "spin-off" on their own, and they've been really good. I'm not too concerned about the story, my man Kirkman has that covered, but I hope they cast knows how to deliver a good experience.

For arkthur I liked the cold storage webisodes ( we got to see a destroyed Atlanta in background) and if the spin off shows us the Miltary fighting against the walker I'll be happy

I liked the webisode idea where unique walkers seen in the main show are given a small story about how they came to be a walker. Like the first walker Rick saw in season 1 when he was riding that bike back to his house, she got a small story.

I wished the battle of Atlanta episode was made. Would have been really bad ass
  • Like 2

I don't think what happened at Atlanta, or any city, was that interesting. Nobody knew what a zombie was, so they kept shooting at the endless mas of dead people (thus attracting more zombies) until someone figured out the head was the sweet spot. Then a bunch of people got beaten (probably soldiers) and sent to the hospitals, they died of fever and turned. To keep eating people.

Place went to hell and they all ran for their lives, God knows where. I mean, sure it could be good to watch, but is not someting we haven't seen on any zombie media before.

• Like 1

The first episode of Season 5 was absolutely brilliant!

Carol finally becomes useful, Rick finally murders humans with an automatic rifle (tatatatatata), Tyress was a beast while protecting Judith, damn! Carol shot someone with a rifle as well, pretty damn good episode! And loads of gore as well.

yea i loved it. can't wait for sunday. and i hope rick keeps his word to that one guy. "theres a machete with a red handle. thats what im going to use to kill you."

The undeserved hate comes from people that just want zombies after zombies without any story telling. Pretty nonsense imo.

I know and it annoys me... This Sorrowful Life is and probably will be for a long time my favourite episode. Some people's favourite episode is the Season 3 premiere which is kinda silly when you think about it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not to mention the LOL moment when Bob told them they were eating infected meat.

as mentioned earlier... his laugh just made my day....  dang... being in depressed mood with that bear analogy then Bob dialog with him being infected + laugh... *me doing a evil smile*

I don't think what happened at Atlanta, or any city, was that interesting. Nobody knew what a zombie was, so they kept shooting at the endless mas of dead people (thus attracting more zombies) until someone figured out the head was the sweet spot. Then a bunch of people got beaten (probably soldiers) and sent to the hospitals, they died of fever and turned. To keep eating people.

Place went to hell and they all ran for their lives, God knows where. I mean, sure it could be good to watch, but is not someting we haven't seen on any zombie media before.

well they did have that hospital scene and the commander shot the guy in the head and this was back when atlanta was safe so maybe some troops knew? and i would like to see it because i wanna see how glenn escaped from the city and the tank walkers back story would really be great 

as mentioned earlier... his laugh just made my day....  dang... being in depressed mood with that bear analogy then Bob dialog with him being infected + laugh... *me doing a evil smile*

in the comics dale has bobs death but he had his other leg with a peg leg since he got bit and they cut it off 

Anybody else loving this Beth arc? I read the comics so it's things like these that excite me the most, stories outside the comic's plot are always fun and well written.

I do like it but beth isnt in the comics :( and i like seeing atlanta again. Also anyone thinks that negans coming late this season? i love him in the comics. 

I do like it but beth isnt in the comics :( and i like seeing atlanta again. Also anyone thinks that negans coming late this season? i love him in the comics. 

If I remember correctly, there was a lot of talk about Negan before the season started. I think he might show right at the end of the season, maybe even on the last episode; I say this because the road to Alexandria is a long one, and even then, there are a couple side stories the show will probably want to explore.