The Walking Dead

Dreakon139

Small spoilers ahead, but this is more about the direction of the show at the moment rather than this particular episode.

So Dale is dead... Lori just isnt the character she should be & T-dog managed to get a line this episode. oh... and Carl cant throw for shit.

I'm still enjoying it, but most people I know, grew bored during the Sophia storyline and now "forget" its on. The next few episodes needs to give some more bang for its buck and not rely on the Randall angle to pull it through.

Stop telling us Shane is a crazy bastard, we know this, we also know that Rick finds it difficult making the big decisions. give us an episode that focuses on T-dog, Carol & Maggie, make me give a shit about them. If you arent gonna do that, kill them all off to make room for some characters you want to develop.

We missed Episode 8 & 9 but watched 10. I know I should have watched them before the last but just been pressed for time lately. will get around to it sometime this week.

but with that said, I will have to agree with most, too much drama now. was hoping they would get back into the hoards of zombies but again just a disappointing episode. :shakefist: . will leave it @ that for now. gotta hopefully get to 8 & 9 ltr.

We missed Episode 8 & 9 but watched 10. I know I should have watched them before the last but just been pressed for time lately. will get around to it sometime this week.

but with that said, I will have to agree with most, too much drama now. was hoping they would get back into the hoards of zombies but again just a disappointing episode. :shakefist: . will leave it @ that for now. gotta hopefully get to 8 & 9 ltr.

I say read the comics, if you're being disappointed by the series. They're actually quite the bit more exciting than the series, plus the story seems to be developing incredibly different, so you won't be spoiled.

I love how this show takes cues from the classic zombie material out there. And I love that with this, they think up stuff that I've never seen in any zombie movies/stories before. Episode 2 from season 1 is a good example.

Although the series is, ultimitely, about the survivors rather than zombies, I love how it can take a simple concept like a zombie apocalypse, and make it progress and develop. Then again, I'm currently in the progress of watching it. I hope it doesn't let up.

Fuck Carl.

Hahaha, I couldn't agree more. Then again, I usually think the same thing about 90% of the cast. This is the show I get most excited for every week, only to walk away sad and disappointed by the dumb actions of almost every character, every episode.

BIG F**KING SPOILERS!!

Bye Shane!!! Well they did a bit of a role reversal from the books, but finally... Shane is dead. I know a lot of people loved him, but I was getting sick of the whole defiant batshit crazy / emo-like Shane ( Great Actor, but the character had run its course) I'm hoping this is where things warm up now. T-dog got a full 2 or 3 sentences this episode, and with Shane out of the way, I'm hoping he might even get a whole scene next week.

I must admit, I was not expecting it to happen, I was starting to think... Rick works out what Shane has done, and gives him yet another chance... The writers have now proved, that like the book they will get rid of anyone. also... YAY!! Randall is dead, so that shit doesnt get dragged out 'a la Sophia' either. (I still think he was from Woodbury though.)

They finally confirmed that you only have to die to become a zombie too. They hinted at it the last couple of episodes (scratch marks, no bites) but Shanes return showed that. Interested to see how that pans out in the TV universe.

So with 2 "main" characters gone in as many weeks, its time to bring some new characters in, I'm hoping for Tyrese, Julie and Chris (Julie and Chris could actually be dealt with in 2 episodes) personally, but I expect we'll have an episode at least of the aftermath of Shanes death.

So, anyone want to give some predicts for tonight's...

Body count. I'm thinking Herschel is toast for sure (the commercials sure make it look that way). Probably one more farm hand... let's say the suicide girl, and either (hope hope) Lori or Carol. I'm rootin' for T-dog to survive just to see how long he can barely exist on the show.

Final episode of the season. IMO, Awesome.

Rick is starting to unravel at the edges, the whisper at CDC turned out to be what I thought it was, the prison appears at the end and yay of all fucking yay's, Michonne has arrived!

Dare I say it, they are actually going to flesh out Carol. The actor who plays T-dog must be on to a winner, how much did he get paid for approx 20 sentences across 13 episodes?

I saw a lot in this episode that is reflected by the books, which is only a good thing imo. hopefully the team have learnt from their mistakes in Season 2, because Season 3 could be a real blinder.

I await Season 3 with bated breath

Final episode was a good watch and I'm definitely looking forward to Season 3. But most of all...

LORI HAS GOT TO GO!!!!!

Seriously, f@#k that bitch. Her character has become insufferable. She actually got pissed at Rick for killing Shane... really... REALLY??? I mean, two or three weeks ago she was the one whispering in his ear how dangerous he was and was very HEAVILY implying that it needed to be done, then they have her get pissed? C'MON!!!!!!

The opening action was pretty fun but they could have done a better job with the suspense involving who would and wouldn't make it. Every time you saw a zombie slowly approaching someone and they seemed doomed it was obvious that there would be a last second save. The only two actually deaths were quick and out of no where and that pattern made things too predictable.

I'm not familiar with Michonne but damn. Hope she's not the "attitude" character (you know, the kind that likes to replace S's with Z's). Everyone seems to be super excited about her though so I'm sure she's gonna be a kick ass character.

Guess it's time for the prison and all the shenanigans that follow.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...