• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For anybody who notices that the game crashes while doing the glitch:
My game also crashed the first time I did the glitch, but I was able to find the issue: I simply did something wrong (PS5 version).

8. Now the trick is while holding down X to about halfway mid crafting the second ignifier switch your upgrade to a new skill.

It will upgrade your skill, continue crafting until all skill sections in that branch are upgraded.

Switch to next skill branch again halfway crafting the next item. Rinse and repeat until all maxed out.

--> Do not let the upgrade progress bar fill to its maximum while a skill is marked that is already fully upgraded.
- If between all the skills you still need to upgrade a single skill is already fully upgraded, just press D-Pad down or up again, so that you are upgrading a skill that needs it.

- If you let the upgrade progress bar fill to its maximum while a skill is marked that is already fully upgraded, the game crashes.

Really helpful glitch, my thanks to anybody finding and writing about such stuff.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/6/2022 at 8:10 PM, SRiley77 said:

I was able to get the trophy for maxing out the sling and the platinum to pop while doing this..  but the trophies did not sync to my profile.  Every time I go back and try again, the game crashes.  

Got the same issue no matter what I do it will not sync to my profile 

edit: after waiting for about twenty minutes with it failing to sync once it finally synced up to my profile 

Edited by pl0000pl
The sync fixed itself