Which difficulity....

iraqoz

Hard.

The shortest path to the platinum (need to beat Hard to unlock Crushing) and on the last two games Hard wasn't terribly different from Normal. I suspect there will be rough patches though.

That's actually not true this time around - it seems that finishing the game on any difficulty will unlock Crushing, although I finished the game on hard before I found that out.

The first two games i started on Normal. This time I started on Hard and really have had one difficult spot. For the most part it seems more like normal than Hard.

Yeah, I started with hard thinking that I needed to finish it first to unlock crushing. So far, hard hasn't been too difficult.

Yeah, I started with hard thinking that I needed to finish it first to unlock crushing. So far, hard hasn't been too difficult.

I know, I'm starting to feel slightly disappointed in the difficulty... though I really shouldn't since difficult games tend to just make me angry lol.

Between having segments of the game where you have up to 3 NPC's helping you out and new abilities like tossing back grenades, parts of this game that would probably be a real hassle suddenly become very, very reasonable. I'm sure there will be areas that infuriate me on Crushing though, and I'm only creeping up on halfway through the game so there's plenty of opportunity to piss me off...

But yeah, pretty easy so far.

• 1 month later...

If you have played uncharted games before, then start with normal difficulty.Then play through crushing. If you are new to uncharted and played some third person games before then normal difficulty will not be a problem to you. If you are new to third person shooters, then start with easy

Suhail3728.png

• 1 year later...