PSNProfiles all over Gameranx latest vid

LastMinuteSavior

6 hours ago, kevao97 said:

I can't understand why people come to a website like this and surprisingly don't expect us to talk about trophies, or discussions involving the quality of games and trophies or whatever. Seriously, why the fuck are you coming here? "oh my god, how come there are grown men debating something as pathetic and worthless as virtual trophies haha, wow this is so ridiculous!" then you proceed to participate.

I'll never understand why there are comments like yours on a website where the focus of discussions is exactly on that. why do you keep coming here? I mean, we're in the media room forum section, the contents posted here are specifically about Youtube, personalities and things like that

Meanwhile they're probably living with their mothers! That is why they refer to us as grown men.  Mother just told them about how it's polite to let the grown ups talk.  

5 hours ago, CelestialRequiem said:

Edited by steel6burgh

2 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

But what happens when people is happy arguing about whos virtual trophies are more impressive? 

Not talking of you but some people on this threads just like to post to look like the cool kids that doesnt involve in petty discussions... But here they are...

:dunno: Surprised this hasn’t been locked.

1 hour ago, MidnightDragon said:

:dunno: Surprised this hasn’t been locked.

No-one reported anything in it. Mods shouldn't be expected to see every single post on this site, that's why the report feature is there, so we get alerted to anything that needs looked at.

This thread has definitely run it's course when people are adding nothing except posting about bringing pizza. That's the definition of an off-topic useless contribution.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 4