Can we officially declare this game the precursor of easy stacks?

Sebulba2000

7 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Currently this so called game is the matter of all debates on true achievements as it just got an Xbox version. Didn't realize it started on Vita though 

11sJv3w.jpg

I see @IBadDriverIlurking here already - I hope I will be at least credited in your new YT movie (for info about unsyncable trophies) which you will probably upload in next 2h,right? :)

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

On 08/09/2021 at 5:08 PM, willmill97 said:

This game 100% started the trend of stupidly easy trophy unlocks, I still remember when this came out, people were blown away, if this game came out today, no-one would bat an eye.

Yeah, but I also remember people were somewhat accepting of this as a 'one off' easy game because of the charity work. It was reportedly donating only 2% of what it made, but the intentions behind it are far better than any breakthrough jumping turbo game.

This is what had been donated up until 2016.

https://www.aabs.co.jp/

I'm going to assume with the massive influx of ezpz gamers nowadays, their profits and the subsequent donations will tenfold. 

Edited by Riiszk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Currently this so called game is the matter of all debates on true achievements as it just got an Xbox version. Didn't realize it started on Vita though 

Does Xbox not have the current shovelware issues that PSN does? Smashero shared that "guide" image (lol) and it sounds like they don't have as many problems in that regard. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, iamthedotcom said:

Does Xbox not have the current shovelware issues that PSN does? Smashero shared that "guide" image (lol) and it sounds like they don't have as many problems in that regard. 

They do, and it's worse. Microsoft allows them to add achievements for minor updates, so add 1000GS per update.

Their shovelware topics often have 3-4 times the amount of replies the ones here do.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Caesar Clown said:

They do, and it's worse. Microsoft allows them to add achievements for minor updates, so add 1000GS per update.

Their shovelware topics often have 3-4 times the amount of replies the ones here do.

They don't. Microsoft approves all concepts in advance and does not allow shovelware games to get achievements. There are zero games like Klovako, Webnetic and ThiGames with achievements on Xbox.

What does exist is mediocre games with Gamerscore updates like you mention but these are always proper games, arguably with the two exceptions Aabs Animals and MechaPunk which somehow slipped through. There are mediocre games that give out too many achievements and fast but not the pure shovelware that PSN has. You will not be able to give one example except these two I mentioned. 

Gamerscore inflation and bad games exist. PSN-like shovelware does not, at least not with achievements.

Edited by iriihutoR84
  • Like 2