Can we officially declare this game the precursor of easy stacks?

Sebulba2000

44 minutes ago, dakk55 said:

I always thought Sound Shapes was the precursor of easy stacks, tbh.

Soundshapes required gameplay though, and wasn't a mode on the game quite hard? I say this because I haven't played it.

Aabs Animals though, you just boot up the game and let the trophies pop. I think the OP is right though.

14 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Soundshapes required gameplay though, and wasn't a mode on the game quite hard? I say this because I haven't played it.

Aabs Animals though, you just boot up the game and let the trophies pop. I think the OP is right though.

Sounds Shapes was actually pretty hard. The first time.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

Yeah, for the campaign and death mode.  The DLC was pretty dumb and easy as far as trophies go.  Death mode was the part people complained about.

It was probably patient zero for autopopping multiple lists, but it's not a super easy game.  For that, it's stuff like Aabs, Mayo, and Slyde/1000 Top Rated.  Although those games didn't go real hard for the multiple lists.

So, what we're seeing is kind of a combination of the two (lots of multiple stacks & super easy).

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

This game 100% started the trend of stupidly easy trophy unlocks, I still remember when this came out, people were blown away, if this game came out today, no-one would bat an eye.

Right? I remember it being number 1 in "Easy Games" section for a long time back in 2014 and onward

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

I'd say Frogger Returns

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/243-frogger-returns/

It took me half an hour to get it, but it was crazy easy for a 2009 game.

And you also have 3 stacks

I remember that, I got it twice. Was a big fan of Frogger after playing a Frogger clone on my Amiga called "Croak". Shame it is only 1 player though. Croak was 2 player coop.

I've never understood why there hasn't been a bomberman style version of Frogger with 4 - 8 players. If there's a game that is crying out for multiplayer, Frogger is it!

Even though it's shorter, I think the PS3 version is better than the 3DS Frogger 3D.

Edited by enaysoft

C’mon guys. Surely 2008’s Linger in Shadows takes the crown as the first. It was pretty much a 15 minute video you watched with a few “collectables” you needed to look at. 

edit: but of course, no stacks. I misread the op

Edited by VeldinX

• 1 year later...
19 minutes ago, TurtlePM said:

The PS4 version is here, guys 1f60d.png

The father of the EZPZ is here. And I hope it has an extensive list this time, for playing for 30 minutes, with a shiny Platinum 1f605.png

Where?

27 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

17.95 AUD in my country, really?

I’m gonna wait for more info on this release, even if a percentage of the profits go towards something positive like with the original PS3 and Vita versions (which I cannot find any info on from the product’s PS Store description at the moment of submitting this post/reply to the topic).

7 minutes ago, Smashero said:

PS4 trophy list, hihihi ;) Same as PS3/V. Unsyncalbe ATM - error NP-103374-8.

U6S45Ww.jpg

315 seconds is 5.25 minutes. So how did people get sub-5 minutes, and how did one guy get 4 mins 47 secs on the PS3 version?

53 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

315 seconds is 5.25 minutes. So how did people get sub-5 minutes, and how did one guy get 4 mins 47 secs on the PS3 version?

1) 100% starts to count from first trophy, so after 15 secs of playing, so you have 315 s - 15 s = 300 s = 5 mins and that's the timing for 100% in this title. 

2) there are known cases (examples from disputes) that some PS3s (old, not maintained properly, with fucked up HDD) have tendency to delay popping trophies, so that could be the case if FIRST trophy would be delayed. But in this particular case two trophies popped earlier after first trophy:

-trophy between 15s - 45s = 30 secs - ok

-trophy between 45s - 135s = 90 secs, here not OK - 78 secs, 

-trophy between 135s - 225s = 90 secs, ok

-trophy between 225s - 315s = 90 secs, here not OK - 89 secs. 

So fastest achiever gain 13 secs due to some glitch? No idea. 

Maybe you have to move your camera like crazy while admiring your cat and that would mess sth? There is nothing more you can do there except for pausing the game... 

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

On second thought, I think I’m gonna skip this. Especially given we’re in an era of trophy hunting in which we see Aabs Animals WITHOUT a platinum coexisting with The Jumping Food / Quiz Thiz “games” worth 1.5 American dollar bills per platform/region trophy stack WITH a platinum. ?

Additionally, the lack of a current (9th) generation version is a loss. It’s 2023, the game devs need to get their hands on a PS5 developer kit ASAP and while they’re at it, Green Lava Studios might want to do the same (My Name is Mayo: The Trilogy when?).

Edited by Dry