Deathloop Trophy Thoughts

DragonSpear2462

4 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Which just means it'd be ported without the "level of ambition". Either that or it got cancelled. But they can claim the PS4/PS5 listing was a mistake all they want, but title-ids tell the truth. 

My guess is that the initial plan was to release old + next-gen for the bigger install base because new IP and Dishonored series, despite high critical reception, didn't perform that well in terms of sales.

Once PlayStation funding came in/deal signed, they probably got the funding needed to go full next-gen and not worried about making a PS4-compatible game.

Also possible we'll get a PS4 version down the line like Godfall did... 

Edited by DragonSpear2462
  • Like 1

Anyone struggling to matchmake? I'm trying to get the Julianna trophies but it's just stuck on the matchmaking screen. I haven't been able to invade a single game.

ETA: Tried with a boosting partner today and we could not get into each other's games at all. Ironically, as we were trying I finally managed to get into a random game and got the trophies there. 

I think it's a combination of the servers being terrible, not enough people playing and the fact that Colt can typically only be invaded once per loop.  I want to continue playing the game beyond the platinum but I am not going to suffer through 20 minutes of that annoying beeping sound.

Edited by Vault-TecPhantom

On 9/14/2021 at 11:13 PM, Vault-TecPhantom said:

Anyone struggling to matchmake? I'm trying to get the Julianna trophies but it's just stuck on the matchmaking screen. I haven't been able to invade a single game.

ETA: Tried with a boosting partner today and we could not get into each other's games at all. Ironically, as we were trying I finally managed to get into a random game and got the trophies there. 

I think it's a combination of the servers being terrible, not enough people playing and the fact that Colt can typically only be invaded once per loop.  I want to continue playing the game beyond the platinum but I am not going to suffer through 20 minutes of that annoying beeping sound.

It might just be a matter of how new the game is and how multiplayer is locked behind a couple of hours of gameplay. I played some as Julianna for the first time today and found three matches pretty easily. 

Granted, I also got the trophy for killing Colt when I didn't kill him at all, some random Eternalist got him first and the game gave me the trophy anyway ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rozalia1 said:

Anyone having an issue with "Don't Mind Me" which is "While using Aether as Colt, kill 3 enemies without alerting nearby enemies". You apparently just need to kill 3 enemies stealthed and don't even need to be quick about it but even though I'm doing it it ain't popping. 

This came naturally to me so can't remember how I did it.

I'd imagine that if you have the upgrade that doesn't deplete power when standing still you can pop 3 silent headshots on enemies standing closely to one another while aether is active. Updaam at noon is a good place to do it because there's about 3 enemies when you come out at one of the tunnel entrances.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Vault-TecPhantom said:

This came naturally to me so can't remember how I did it.

I'd imagine that if you have the upgrade that doesn't deplete power when standing still you can pop 3 silent headshots on enemies standing closely to one another while aether is active. Updaam at noon is a good place to do it because there's about 3 enemies when you come out at one of the tunnel entrances.

It was in Karl's Bay I did it but doing that popped it for me thanks. Only thing I can think of is that when you get the three kills you must at no point have been spotted/markers filling up hence why I wasn't getting it before. 

I knew I'd hate it and I certainly do. The invasion PvP trophy is a massive pain (for me atleast) having to kill Colt 3 times in 1 life is painful. Add in the matchmaking and loading times. Feels like Colt is a bullet sponge.

Edit: Finally got it but took a lot more attempts then I expected. Think the waiting is the real killer for me.

Edited by Skurkitty

On 21/9/2021 at 1:56 AM, Skurkitty said:

I knew I'd hate it and I certainly do. The invasion PvP trophy is a massive pain (for me atleast) having to kill Colt 3 times in 1 life is painful. Add in the matchmaking and loading times. Feels like Colt is a bullet sponge.

Edit: Finally got it but took a lot more attempts then I expected. Think the waiting is the real killer for me.

Can't you just invade a friend? and he lets him killed 3 times?