Not All Trophies Autopopped

Revixe06

I loaded the PS4 version with my original save, through the PS5, prior to launching the actual PS5 version. Ended up getting only 32 of the 49 trophies though?

Been bouncing between the versions, but can’t seem to get the rest of the trophies to pop? I’ve even played full matches on both versions through the PS5 (don’t own a PS4 anymore).

Did I mess it up and have to start over/finish it up manually? Any help would be greatly appreciated! ?

Note: I saw the other posts, but didn’t want to revive an old thread.

• Like 1

I'm having the same problem myself. I've been between both PS4 and PS5 versions of the game and even tried Ubisoft Connect but still no luck!

23 hours ago, Revixe06 said:

I loaded the PS4 version with my original save, through the PS5, prior to launching the actual PS5 version. Ended up getting only 32 of the 49 trophies though?

Been bouncing between the versions, but can’t seem to get the rest of the trophies to pop? I’ve even played full matches on both versions through the PS5 (don’t own a PS4 anymore).

Did I mess it up and have to start over/finish it up manually? Any help would be greatly appreciated! 1f642.png

Note: I saw the other posts, but didn’t want to revive an old thread.

What’s interesting is that every trophy that has a tracking percentage, so for example the trophy says 0/10 did not auto popped for me. And the rest that doesn’t have a tracking percentage auto popped. I know some people auto popped the platinum and some got more trophies that auto popped. I know I didn’t answer your question but I thought I would share this. 

Gafneves and lostforever77 I've been on to Ubisoft constantly about my Rainbow Six Siege Platinum trophy not auto popping. PSN ID Remix_MCKL_1989 has also been in contact with them as well. I've messaged Ubisoft on Twitter and Facebook. Various excuses keep get given to why we aren't getting our auto pops. If anyone else reads this message please be careful of trying to auto pop from PS4. I'm happy to play some of the game for now I have a headset. Add to the post if you want to but would be better if you add me on PSN or if you're having the same issue get on to Ubisoft and them there attitude is disgusting enough is enough! I've even got screenshots of Ubisoft support telling me the game didn't come out when I said it did disgraceful! 

• 1 month later...

I got 31/49 from autopops. I'm guessing it's because I got the PS4 plat waaaay before the trophy changes in 2019(?). Maybe autopop only works 100% correctly if you got the ~20 troublesome trophies under their new conditions?

I tried dicking about with the PS4 saves to reimport but nothing has helped.

Maybe I'll play this again someday, but without a group of five regulars it's going to suuuuck

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I had this happen to me with 3 trophies and I think this game is actually unobtainable for me. All the trophies progress trackers are frozen, and I've gone back and forth between Sony and Ubisoft support trying to fix this for 3+ weeks and they just keep referring me back to one another and are  unhelpful. Sony is actually decent during the support chat and tries to give a real solution, but Ubisoft just tells me to see if I've fulfilled the requirements and links me a PlayStation article on how to unlock trophies and what they are. For example, I contacted Sony support and they listened to what I had to say and gave me some more potential fixes (which didn't work) and that I should contact Ubisoft since they are the experts on the game. Then I contact Ubisoft, and they say to contact Sony with a copy and pasted response every time as they can't force unlock trophies (even if I don't even ask them if they can force-unlock). I've also asked if they can reset my stats on the trophies as was suggested in one thread but they said they can't do that. Another thing to add is that the trophy trackers are not stuck at 0/10 as most people have mentioned, they are at 30%, 40%, and 90%.

Has anyone gotten a solution or fixed this after having this happen to them? I've tried everything from rebuilding the database, deleting my user from the PS5, and I've uploaded the PS4 save data multiple different ways an uncountable number of times. I've also tried to fulfill the requirements naturally on the PS5 version but as I stated above the progress trackers are frozen and won't go up no matter what.

Edited by shxrpay
More info

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I know im revivng a dead post here, but the only way to get all trophies to autopop if to play on an unpatched ps5 version (disc), I had only like half autopop like everyone else and reading into it some update in 2021 stopped the full autopop, so I got a cheap copy of the game reused my ps4 save without updating the game, just installing the disc and the rest popped. Thank god because those 5 flawless wins were going to be hell.

Edited by Surgical_Assault

18 minutes ago, Surgical_Assault said:

I know im revivng a dead post here, but the only way to get all trophies to autopop if to play on an unpatched ps5 version (disc), I had only like half autopop like everyone else and reading into it some update in 2021 stopped the full autopop, so I got a cheap copy of the game reused my ps4 save without updating the game, just installing the disc and the rest popped. Thank god because those 5 flawless wins were going to be hell.

is it true that they removed the autopop? can you explain how you used your ps4 save in more detail?

1 minute ago, Doctor_Gunner said:

is it true that they removed the autopop? can you explain how you used your ps4 save in more detail?

Im not saying they intentionally removed just with an update from 2021 it stopped working, and as for the save I just use my ps4 cloud save and when booting the game the rest popped, it may of been because the ps5 was the transferred save so you may get an option to use local or online save, if that happens select online save. And if for some reason that doesnt work I would think maybe updating the game transferring the save, unpatching the game then loading it would work. Something here will get the trophies to unlock fully.

25 minutes ago, Surgical_Assault said:

Im not saying they intentionally removed just with an update from 2021 it stopped working, and as for the save I just use my ps4 cloud save and when booting the game the rest popped, it may of been because the ps5 was the transferred save so you may get an option to use local or online save, if that happens select online save. And if for some reason that doesnt work I would think maybe updating the game transferring the save, unpatching the game then loading it would work. Something here will get the trophies to unlock fully.

so i start the game on ps5 WITHOUT having downloaded the save file from cloud and when it asks me i choose use online save. right?

27 minutes ago, Doctor_Gunner said:

so i start the game on ps5 WITHOUT having downloaded the save file from cloud and when it asks me i choose use online save. right?

There will be no cloud save on the ps5 version yet, you need to grab that in game when you first launch, because it will just make a local save on ps5