Zippy the Circle trophy thoughts

After a bit of "research"  on the Breakthrough gaming website, all I can do is scratch my head wondering why the decision was made to combine 2 episodes into one game. Zippy has 13 "exciting" levels for people to throw money at. ZJ proved that people are willing to pay $1 for 11 gold and 1 platinum for one level of a very short game. Did this guy somehow become less greedy, or are the levels in this game so short and lacking content that they had to be combined? 

• Like 2

Would be funny if the guy who made this game was reading all of these posts and that's the reason there's now two levels instead of one. Kinda like a compromise.

Fun fact, I haven't even looked these games up on YouTube (though I'm very guilty of having some trash plats) but these threads make me want to buy one of them out of curiosity. 

I feel like a 12 year old wanting to buy a forbidden nudie mag. 

17 hours ago, monkeydluffy512 said:

After a bit of "research"  on the Breakthrough gaming website, all I can do is scratch my head wondering why the decision was made to combine 2 episodes into one game. Zippy has 13 "exciting" levels for people to throw money at. ZJ proved that people are willing to pay $1 for 11 gold and 1 platinum for one level of a very short game. Did this guy somehow become less greedy, or are the levels in this game so short and lacking content that they had to be combined? 

Can't wait for ZJ the Ball: Complete Edition with all levels and will be a separate trophy list LOL 

• Like 1

People who are just interested in these for the great gameplay and aren't buying them for the trophies can get the full package with all 13 episodes for just $1 on Microsoft's marketplace for either Windows or Xbox: 

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/zippy-the-circle-xbox-version/9ndkgwb38vcj

You are welcome! I imagine I saved some of you guys a lot of money.

Edited by iriihutoR84
  • Like 1