The SeaTK Rivalry

I'll maybe get round to boosting Quantum Of Solace one day, especially if it ends up being the last letter I need, lol.

As for X, might I suggest X-Blades. It's a fairly straight forward plat although the game isn't the greatest. Having said that, I enjoyed playing it anyway. :P

Wait, have I got to get a plat starting with a number too? :shakefist:

I want X-com to be my X but that is a pretty tough plat :D

Also you don't have to get a # but it will be incomplete :P

1L73188f.png

• Like 1

Nice update Conn. :D Especially since I'm the most improved player ;)

Just a couple of things regarding my placings, I should be a couple of places higher for PSN level and 1 higher for completion I think. Also I've only got 150 ultra rare trophies, not 160. :) 

Just a starting trophy hunter, but put me on the list please. :)

We needed to instill some minimum requirements to limit the amount of work Conn had to do on this each month (it actually takes him quite a long time, I think). Unforunately you don't meet either criteria (listed on the top of the first post). Oh well, it gives you something to work up to :)

• Like 1

Now that's a game you never have to worry about it moving up to Very Rare. I am sure you'll get it so early congrats.

Thanks :). I need 3 more challenge towers (just did 2 today :)) and beat the game without continuing on the hardest setting. Then I need most of the online trophies and of course Kung Fu Is Stronger :(

Thanks :). I need 3 more challenge towers (just did 2 today :)) and beat the game without continuing on the hardest setting. Then I need most of the online trophies and of course Kung Fu Is Stronger :(

Ahh the grind that just keeps grinding. Don't you just love those?

That grind is soulless. The rest of it is actually considerably easy. But having the spirit to grind it out is tough.

That grind is soulless. The rest of it is actually considerably easy. But having the spirit to grind it out is tough.

The worst part was I was halfway done and I decided to back my save up to Cloud (in case anything happened) and then I realized I had actually copied my cloud save to my HDD and deleted my HDD save... :angry: So I had to start most it again (luckily I saved my progress but still lost about 2 weeks of grinding)

The worst part was I was halfway done and I decided to back my save up to Cloud (in case anything happened) and then I realized I had actually copied my cloud save to my HDD and deleted my HDD save... :angry: So I had to start most it again (luckily I saved my progress but still lost about 2 weeks of grinding)

Now that is unfortunate. I put mine on hold. I wanna pop that mk vs dc plat. A bit frustrating at times though.