The SeaTK Rivalry

I see a lot of new faces in SeatK rivalry this week. Which means a lot of you have been breaking the first two rules of SeatK. The first rule is... You do not talk about SeatK, the second rule is...

But in all seriousness, I think minimum requirements should be increased. Seems to encourage spamming to get in on it and lots of people have easily played 50 games casually :P

• Like 2

I see a lot of new faces in SeatK rivalry this week. Which means a lot of you have been breaking the first two rules of SeatK. The first rule is... You do not talk about SeatK, the second rule is...

But in all seriousness, I think minimum requirements should be increased. Seems to encourage spamming to get in on it and lots of people have easily played 50 games casually :P

I kind of agree. Like a min. completion percentage, min platinums, min ultra rare trophies etc.

It kind of bothers me that you used a capital for my name in every category except Platinum's. Also, why is Dr_Mayus above me in Completion if he has 1 point less?

Well it could be because I slipped Connie 10 bucks or it could be that my completion percentage is 67.33% and yours is 66.67%... :)

EDIT-Oh and another Ultra Rare Plat :D

Edited by Dr_Mayus
  • Like 1

A little test now, just gonna see who is still active on this thread, see who is currently following it and who just asked to be in the table and has never returned to the site like ever. So if you read this either give it a like or comment in this thread again. 

Just to make sure everyone in the thread is active. (I want rivals to form goddammit)  and i'll kick those who aren't active. :)

Well that is a good way to get Likes ^_^

That's the thing a lot of people want to join up but then aren't active. They might as well just use the sites leaderboards then :P

Well that is a good way to get Likes ^_^

That's the thing a lot of people want to join up but then aren't active. They might as well just use the sites leaderboards then :P

I won't do this every week honest :ninja: 

That was the point really, i only want people who care to be in SeaTK