The SeaTK Rivalry

Yeah I know the feeling as well.  It's really annoying.  All the AI killing is scripted (I don't wanna spoil anything but you'll know when you see it) so you will be alright as long as you do not kill anyone throughout the game.  Hopefully it'll unlock for you on your first run.

Thanks :). If games are going to have these types of requirements I wish a notifier would come up once you have failed them.

Thanks :). If games are going to have these types of requirements I wish a notifier would come up once you have failed them.

Yeah, in Infamous Second Son in the options menu it tells you if you are eligible or not for the Expert trophy (ie if you changed the difficulty and then saved or something).  What makes this game that much worse is 1) You cannot even reload checkpoints or restart the chapter, 2) The save is copy protected so you can not even manually back up your progress on USB, you have to do it via cloud and wait 24 hours to download it if you screw up (in this case easier to just start again) and 3) the game is glitchy as all hell to start with making it even more of a pain.

Those things alone make the game's plat much harder than it should've been.  I like hard games but obviously this is harder for the wrong reasons.

Yeah, in Infamous Second Son in the options menu it tells you if you are eligible or not for the Expert trophy (ie if you changed the difficulty and then saved or something).  What makes this game that much worse is 1) You cannot even reload checkpoints or restart the chapter, 2) The save is copy protected so you can not even manually back up your progress on USB, you have to do it via cloud and wait 24 hours to download it if you screw up (in this case easier to just start again) and 3) the game is glitchy as all hell to start with making it even more of a pain.

Those things alone make the game's plat much harder than it should've been.  I like hard games but obviously this is harder for the wrong reasons.

Wait I have reloaded checkpoints, not because someone has died but because I set off an alarm...does that mean I am done :(

Wait I have reloaded checkpoints, not because someone has died but because I set off an alarm...does that mean I am done :(

I also did that on my 1st run and that could've also glitched Shadow Ranger (I quit to main menu and loaded the continue) but I have no way of knowing for sure.  I don't see why it would but it might screw things up (cause if you died you would restart from a checkpoint anyways).  If you killed someone you are 100% not getting Shadow Ranger no matter if you reload chapter/checkpoint.  You have to start a new game.  Alarms shouldn't matter, I didn't set many alarms off myself so I can't be 100% sure on that.

I also did that on my 1st run and that could've also glitched Shadow Ranger (I quit to main menu and loaded the continue) but I have no way of knowing for sure.  I don't see why it would but it might screw things up (cause if you died you would restart from a checkpoint anyways).  If you killed someone you are 100% not getting Shadow Ranger no matter if you reload chapter/checkpoint.  You have to start a new game.  Alarms shouldn't matter, I didn't set many alarms off myself so I can't be 100% sure on that.

OK, hopefully it is OK :)

Yeahhh... Conn, not too sound bitchy or something but i kinda noticed i'm not on the board, sooo you know any day now would be greeaat

I'll quote Conn here:

Reserves list 

itzzh3lixx

HcG-_Clawz

skateak

TENCHU_REPPA

PrinceOfPeace

and then:

will be adding peeps soon... i promise

So I gather from those 2 quotes that when Conn decides to extend the already large list you and the others will be added.

• Like 1

I might aim for 10,000 trophies by the next update. We'll see how the month turns out.

Sweet Cream on an ice cream sandwich...I was hoping to get 8000 before the next update (131 trophies) but 406 :o that is impressive.

What do you have lined up to make that goal possible?

Sweet Cream on an ice cream sandwich...I was hoping to get 8000 before the next update (131 trophies) but 406 :o that is impressive.

What do you have lined up to make that goal possible?

Heh, I've gained over 131 trophies since I posted this.

I guess for the moment I'll get Sly 3, Jojo and Most Wanted done. Play Sly Cooper Thieves in Time and double up the trophy count with the cheap cloud sync. I should have under 100 trophies remaining after that I'd say.

I've had a slow month so far. I decided after getting the GTA IV plat to go back and clean up and try for the 100%. However it did mean I would have to play the DLC again from scratch as I lost my saves due to the YLOD I had a while back. I am right now playing trough The Ballad Of Gay Tony again to get the 100% score in all missions. I have also been distracted by the World Cup too though. :P

On the plus side, that GTA IV plat is another one added to my meagre Ultra Rare collection. :pimp:

So with the month coming to an end :( How did everyone do this month :D

I personally only got 1 platinum but I may be able to squeak another one in before the month ends :o.

In other news I have a plat lined up with PES 2014 just needing South America and Asia to finish up and an Ultra Rare plat with Mortal Kombat where as soon as I hit 7999 trophies I can unlock it.

So what about the rest of you?

Edited by Dr_Mayus