The SeaTK Rivalry

Khallenge Tower Kompleted and 12 fighters Kompleted...that MK9 Ultra Rare plat is so close to being mine :holy: ...of course it still isn't as Rare as my Grinder Man trophy. I mean it dropped to .73% from .88% yesterday...how is that stupid trophy rarer than both the MK9 and Star Ocean 4 plat? You just match coloured blocks together :|

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Nice to see the update's in Conn. :)

Just wanted to put out a formal request to have my name corrected in PSN Level, UR plats and UR trophies. That capital E is bugging the crap out of me. Thanks a bunch! :)

It was done on purpose to distract you so that you spend your time worrying about it instead of earning more Ultra Rare plats :giggle:

Nice to see the update's in Conn. :)

Just wanted to put out a formal request to have my name corrected in PSN Level, UR plats and UR trophies. That capital E is bugging the crap out of me. Thanks a bunch! :)

I will put capital letters in the other sections instead ;P

Just started Metro today, hopefully it is good :). I need 165 trophies for 8000 when I can finally plat Mortal Kombat :D and that will move me closer to God division for UR plats

The game is very glitchy, be careful.  Also it may appear the game has frozen but wait it out.  Sometimes it would take 10-15 seconds to resume gameplay from freezing in place.  The game itself is pretty solid and interesting.  Multiple playthroughs make it ass cause of all the unskippable events.  Technically you should only need 2 playthroughs but if you encountered glitches like I did you will likely need 3+.  All the DLC is also pretty trash except the last pack which is alright.

Edited by QuantumMercury

The game is very glitchy, be careful.  Also it may appear the game has frozen but wait it out.  Sometimes it would take 10-15 seconds to resume gameplay from freezing in place.  The game itself is pretty solid and interesting.  Multiple playthroughs make it ass cause of all the unskippable events.  Technically you should only need 2 playthroughs but if you encountered glitches like I did you will likely need 3+.  All the DLC is also pretty trash except the last pack which is alright.

I don't plan on getting the dlc but I am aware of the glitches.

Question though, in the opening dream sequence I was killing those black things and then one turned into a human and the game stabbed him. Does this affect Shadow Ranger|?

I don't plan on getting the dlc but I am aware of the glitches.

Question though, in the opening dream sequence I was killing those black things and then one turned into a human and the game stabbed him. Does this affect Shadow Ranger|?

You can kill the people in the dream and still get Shadow Ranger.  Other then that I didn't kill anyone other than the flamethrower guy at the end.  I wouldn't trust any other reports saying you can kill in other chapters, I went through the game twice trying to Shadow Ranger and it didn't pop until my 3rd run and I swear I never killed anyone other than those 2 sequences in the game.  I think enemies may have died indirectly from something I did and that voided the trophy.  Also just to be safe don't take air filters for masks on knocked out enemies, even though ppl said they did and got the trophy.  You'll have more than enough filters anyways as you progress through the game.

You can kill the people in the dream and still get Shadow Ranger.  Other then that I didn't kill anyone other than the flamethrower guy at the end.  I wouldn't trust any other reports saying you can kill in other chapters, I went through the game twice trying to Shadow Ranger and it didn't pop until my 3rd run and I swear I never killed anyone other than those 2 sequences in the game.  I think enemies may have died indirectly from something I did and that voided the trophy.  Also just to be safe don't take air filters for masks on knocked out enemies, even though ppl said they did and got the trophy.  You'll have more than enough filters anyways as you progress through the game.

good to know. I actually started the game again (since I was only on the second level) and didn't kill anyone in the dream. At least I covered myself just in case :)

good to know. I actually started the game again (since I was only on the second level) and didn't kill anyone in the dream. At least I covered myself just in case :)

Better to be safe than sorry, a lot of people report they do different things and it popped and didn't pop the Shadow Ranger trophy.  I know I killed the people in the dream on every playthrough I did going for Shadow Ranger.  I remember looking it up on Gamefaqs and Steam boards and people confirming they got it when they did that and no reports of people not getting the trophy when they did so I figured it was safe.

Edited by QuantumMercury

Better to be safe than sorry, a lot of people report they do different things and it popped and didn't pop the Shadow Ranger trophy.  I know I killed the people in the dream on every playthrough I did going for Shadow Ranger.  I remember looking it up on Gamefaqs and Steam boards and people confirming they got it when they did that and no reports of people not getting the trophy when they did so I figured it was safe.

I just finished the prison level and while I didn't kill anyone I think my partner did :(.  I hope I am ok but I really hate these kinds of trophies as they just make the game less fun.

I just finished the prison level and while I didn't kill anyone I think my partner did :(.  I hope I am ok but I really hate these kinds of trophies as they just make the game less fun.

Yeah I know the feeling as well.  It's really annoying.  All the AI killing is scripted (I don't wanna spoil anything but you'll know when you see it) so you will be alright as long as you do not kill anyone throughout the game.  Hopefully it'll unlock for you on your first run.