The SeaTK Rivalry

Why has i been removed from the board >:( i will sue you Conn and your whole family!

Damn just noticed that Smart As is no longer Ultra Rare :( Got to keep working on ML9 to get my UR count back up :)

the moment i igave up on that plat was when i did the hidden jade trophy, i got a double flawless on shang tsung and then i failed the fatality... Biggest dissapointment of my life

Why has i been removed from the board > :( i will sue you Conn and your whole family!

the moment i igave up on that plat was when i did the hidden jade trophy, i got a double flawless on shang tsung and then i failed the fatality... Biggest dissapointment of my life

Did you acknowledge Conn when he was looking to see if members were still active?

Also about the hidden characters, I did something similar as well. I got the Pit Nighttime stage as my first stage. I was so excited because I had never even got that stage before let alone as the first one. So you still have to grind out the stage to get santa/witch to appear but when it finally did happen (after 40 or so resets) I got so excited I instantly got hit ^_^. So I kept grinding and finally around 60 or so resets they appeared again and this time I kept my cool and double flawlessed Mileena...but I was using Kabal and his spin attack was still going during the fatality screen so it didn't give me a chance to do the stage fatality :(. So after about 90 or so resets I finally got another chance and this time I was UBER careful and got Reptile to appear :D

Did you acknowledge Conn when he was looking to see if members were still active?

Also about the hidden characters, I did something similar as well. I got the Pit Nighttime stage as my first stage. I was so excited because I had never even got that stage before let alone as the first one. So you still have to grind out the stage to get santa/witch to appear but when it finally did happen (after 40 or so resets) I got so excited I instantly got hit ^_^. So I kept grinding and finally around 60 or so resets they appeared again and this time I kept my cool and double flawlessed Mileena...but I was using Kabal and his spin attack was still going during the fatality screen so it didn't give me a chance to do the stage fatality :(. So after about 90 or so resets I finally got another chance and this time I was UBER careful and got Reptile to appear :D

how do i join?

Dont really know why posts matters at all...

Because otherwise there are just tons of people who want to join but aren't really active on the site. Conn had to delete a bunch of people from the scoreboards already because they posted once to join but then never posted again. So their stats had to keep being updated (which is no small feat for one man...but Conn is a superman) but they weren't really part of the group.

• Like 2

Dont really know why posts matters at all...

It's just a method of keeping the participants at a manageable level for Conn, since it does actually take him quite a while to update this every month. We just don't want to be adding a bunch of people who are inactive in the community. That would just add a lot of unnecessary work for him. Having a post count limit sort of shows us that you're going to be around to post here and it's not just a wasted effort on Conn's part to be updating ya!

I'll be creating a reserves list, idealy i don't want to be updating anymore than 40 users at one time. So i think i'll have 40 at a max, and if someone becomes somewhat unactive then, whoever is next in line gets their place. Also that way it'll have 4 leagues of 10. Fun stuff :)

Not even gonna give me credit for my idea i see how it is conn ;) just because im in the scrub tier :( haha

This sounds awesome, and I definitely think this could boost my trophy hunting skills, but I won't join, as the demands on my time keep me from playing as often as I would like. But I like to see how people improve, so I'll keep tabs on this, and if the administration ever needs help counting trophies, I am available for that.