The SeaTK Rivalry

I'm here, although it will be harder for me to try and get the ultra rare platinums considering I play games to have fun whilst increasing my trophy count, not to increase my stress via rage quits and (possibly) throwing my controllers at the wall due to some enemy/boss that becomes really cheap.

I'm here, although it will be harder for me to try and get the ultra rare platinums considering I play games to have fun whilst increasing my trophy count, not to increase my stress via rage quits and (possibly) throwing my controllers at the wall due to some enemy/boss that becomes really cheap.

Is this saying that other people dont do the same?

You want a fun "easy" UR? play Bulletstorm. Why do you think i'm just about to plat it?

But Ultra Rare trophies just make up 2 sections, so even if you don't do well in those you can still compete in the other parts :)

Hey still here and active i think this is a good idea so you dont get the table full of members who dont even look at the table no point you doing work if people arent even looking also i think when theres 40 people (10 for each league) you could make a waiting list then only add people when people who aren't active get kicked just so you dont have to many people to update

Edited by Sptj7
  • Like 1

A little test now, just gonna see who is still active on this thread, see who is currently following it and who just asked to be in the table and has never returned to the site like ever. So if you read this either give it a like or comment in this thread again. 

Just to make sure everyone in the thread is active. (I want rivals to form goddammit)  and i'll kick those who aren't active. :)

lol, I'm here. ALL UP IN THAT SCRUB TIER.

you asked us but didn't say how you did so how did you do this month

Because it is a secret :ninja: but fine :shakefist:

I got 4 new platinums (2 of them being from games that I have had in my backlog for a LONG time). Also I was able to get both a Q and Y platinum so I am pretty close to getting the whole alphabet :D

• Like 2

Also I was able to get both a Q and Y platinum so I am pretty close to getting the whole alphabet :D

I need a K, O, Q and Z to complete the alphabet. I should have O and Z sorted as I have Okami and 2 Oddworld games plus 2 Zone Of The Enders games, but I'm gonna have a problem with K and Q as I only have Kane And Lynch 2 and Quantum Of Solace, both of which have annoying MP trophies.

Which letters do you need now?

Quantum of Solace actually isn't that bad as there are quite a few boosters out there and if you can get good sessions going you can finish in a couple of days.

I need X and Z. I had X-men Origins Wolverine but then for some reason (no idea why) PSN changed the name to just Wolverine so I don't count it anymore :(

Also Stevie I don't see a platinum starting with a number :shakefist:

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Quantum of Solace actually isn't that bad as there are quite a few boosters out there and if you can get good sessions going you can finish in a couple of days.

I need X and Z. I had X-men Origins Wolverine but then for some reason (no idea why) PSN changed the name to just Wolverine so I don't count it anymore :(

Also Stevie I don't see a platinum starting with a number :shakefist:

I'll maybe get round to boosting Quantum Of Solace one day, especially if it ends up being the last letter I need, lol.

As for X, might I suggest X-Blades. It's a fairly straight forward plat although the game isn't the greatest. Having said that, I enjoyed playing it anyway. :P

Wait, have I got to get a plat starting with a number too? :shakefist:

Edited by Stevieboy