Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

This poll is closed to new votes

5 hours ago, the1andonly654 said:

Another one in the bag. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD. For pink if possible (there's a bit of pink in the upper left corner I think), as I have almost no pink games. But if it's too much of a stretch, orange is fine as well. 

L386dcb.png

I can see where you are talking pink, but only because I can see it that I will count this as pink. Orange is definitely a better fit for this.

Completion Number 4

My second pink one.

L28940a.png

Awesome to see people going strong and knocking these out - and fair play to the person who got Final Fantasy Type 0 knocked out, congrats on that one.

I wonder how many times during Type 0 they heard "I hope I become Agito" before they channel their inner Arnold Schwarzenegger and just scream "SHADDDDDAAAAAAAP!"...... Must have just been me then... ?

I'm planning to finish this soon - so I just wanted to check if this would count for Orange

L2259cf.png

There's a few of the oranges in the colour hues on the first page I thought it was a bit like..... But I wasn't quite sure... If it's a problem, then I won't mention it in here when I finish it.... I thought it looked a bit like Orangutan Orange, but I'm not 100% certain

Also whilst I'm here (sorry to be a pain)

Will Evoland potentially count for Pink? There's definitely Orange though - so I could do it for Orange if need be.

Le40a7b.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rjkclarke said:

Completion Number 4

My second pink one.

L28940a.png

Awesome to see people going strong and knocking these out - and fair play to the person who got Final Fantasy Type 0 knocked out, congrats on that one.

I wonder how many times during Type 0 they heard "I hope I become Agito" before they channel their inner Arnold Schwarzenegger and just scream "SHADDDDDAAAAAAAP!"...... Must have just been me then... 1f606.png

I'm planning to finish this soon - so I just wanted to check if this would count for Orange

L2259cf.png

There's a few of the oranges in the colour hues on the first page I thought it was a bit like..... But I wasn't quite sure... If it's a problem, then I won't mention it in here when I finish it.... I thought it looked a bit like Orangutan Orange, but I'm not 100% certain

Also whilst I'm here (sorry to be a pain)

Will Evoland potentially count for Pink? There's definitely Orange though - so I could do it for Orange if need be.

Le40a7b.png

Both of these are fine. Batman has moderate orange and moderate red in the flames (orange, so it checks out). The first color that popped up was a bubble gum color for Evoland so it checks out too for pink.

• Like 1

Finished Guardian of the Galaxy today as a pink game. Man this game was really good. Never watched a movie of them so far but the trailers and humor looked promising. They didnt dissapoint and it was an enjoyable Single Player game! Took me around 18 hours but if the game is good i dont mind the length here. 

L45f7da.png

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Inuty said:

Finished Guardian of the Galaxy today as a pink game. Man this game was really good. Never watched a movie of them so far but the trailers and humor looked promising. They didnt dissapoint and it was an enjoyable Single Player game! Took me around 18 hours but if the game is good i dont mind the length here. 

L45f7da.png

This game will count in roughly 2 weeks (came out the 26th) as long as it's less than 80% at the time we check it again.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

This game will count in roughly 2 weeks (came out the 26th) as long as it's less than 80% at the time we check it again.

Forgot about the rule! Sorry sure, we can look after the 2 weeks if it is ledgit :)

• Like 1

And I have closed the book on The Wolf Among Us...my last game. That and JoJo were probably the best of the bunch. Might toss some extra in if I come across a pink/orange trophy list though if that's allowed.

Note to self: next year don't do a bunch of licensed kids games ?

• Like 2