Trophies to Fight Cancer (Event)

Custom Badge Designs Questionnaire!  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pink character would you like on your badge?

• Shionne (Tales of Arise)
    • Rin (Catherine)
    • Amy Rose (Sonic the Hedgehog)
    • Fetch (Infamous)
    • Poison (Street Fighter V)
  2. 2. Which Orange character would you like on your badge?

• Daxter (Jak and Daxter)
    • Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot)
    • Kazuha (Genshin Impact)
    • May (Guilty Gear)
    • Yosuke (Persona 4/Dancing All Night/Arena)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, G_J270216 said:

One orange for me?

Yup, I will update the OP later.

But I'll have you know, we debated pretty hard on whether this one should count. I thought it was just off-white, and the other judges shrugged and wasn't sure, so @Starrk_01 throw it into a image color finder, took that hex number, and threw that hex color into Google and it was described, first sentence, as "a very light orange color."

I'll be honest.... Google saved you on this one! Haha. If it was just a tiny amount, I wouldn't have counted it and said you're just trying to pull one over on me, but since it was the whole image, I felt like I had to count it. ;)

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, StewartBros said:

How about Degrees of Separation for an orange entry?

L012aa1.png

I accept that there isn't MUCH orange here, but there is some. :D

Yes, this counts.

2 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

@Starrk_01

So much pink and orange in this plat. Never would have tried this without the guide from this site

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6920-the-sims-4/Dr_Mayus

Do you want this to count as pink or orange? You need to pick one.

This is a great event! I'm glad that you promised this after the Mental Health event and absolutely delivered after a few months. I'll see what I can do and report back if I get the platinum, but i'm not sure due to different reasons. I hope we raise a bigger amount this time?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeanoltt said:

This is a great event! I'm glad that you promised this after the Mental Health event and absolutely delivered after a few months. I'll see what I can do and report back if I get the platinum, but i'm not sure due to different reasons. I hope we raise a bigger amount this time1f60a.png

To be honest, I wasn't really sure what to do after that event. It was definitely something I didn't think I could ever follow-up on or recreate and ultimately decided on trying an event that focused on something different while still being chill with little/no pressure.

I appreciate the kind words and feedback. Sometimes, I just throw an idea out there and hope it sticks with everyone. I'm sure this one will be a bit more difficult to keep track of which is why I recruited a little help. :)

• Like 1

I'm definetely in. Just 2 questions: 1.- ¿I can choose any number of pink/orange games to start with? 2.- (The most important one): ¿I can complete "pink" games in November and/or "orange" games in October or the game has to match the month? Will post my games later and i suppose there is no problem if i choose games that other people are playing.

Edited by Vampirehunter145

10 minutes ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

I'm definetely in. Just 2 questions: 1.- ¿I can choose any number of pink/orange games to start with? 2.- (The most important one): ¿I can complete "pink" games in November and/or "orange" games in October or the game has to match the month? Will post my games later and i suppose there is no problem if i choose games that other people are playing.

Yes, there's no limit to pink or orange games, just make sure they are not above 80% rarity for the plat/100%. You can play pink and orange games in either month. Doesn't matter.

6 minutes ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Yes, there's no limit to pink or orange games, just make sure they are not above 80% rarity for the plat/100%. You can play pink and orange games in either month. Doesn't matter.

Understood. Just one more (i forgot it until now): ¿I have to obligatorily choose at leat a pink or orange game or i can go with one color only?

Edited by Vampirehunter145
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Vampirehunter145 said:

Understood. Just one more (i forgot it until now): ¿I have to obligatorily choose at leat a pink or orange game or i can go with one color only?

You can go with one color. Whatever floats your boat. If you voted for a badge, it'll only have that one character on it.

• Like 1

First pink game down: Rhythm of the Gods

d7c5TMe.png

Decided to knock this off early as one of the main reasons why it's below 80% is because hardly anyone plays it. If I wait a while longer, it might no longer be eligible as it would probably climb to 80%. ?

Might take a while before I get my next entry now (I'm looking at Agony to keep up with the horror game marathon I promised myself this October).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Yup, I will update the OP later.

But I'll have you know, we debated pretty hard on whether this one should count. I thought it was just off-white, and the other judges shrugged and wasn't sure, so @Starrk_01 throw it into a image color finder, took that hex number, and threw that hex color into Google and it was described, first sentence, as "a very light orange color."

I'll be honest.... Google saved you on this one! Haha. If it was just a tiny amount, I wouldn't have counted it and said you're just trying to pull one over on me, but since it was the whole image, I felt like I had to count it. ;)

Wow didnt know this was debated, I would be also fine to have that not count if you guys think its not really orange to be honest.

But thanks for the checking effort and in the end considering to count it.:)

• Like 1